Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence (53158 Views)

Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela / Messi Can Quit Barca, If Catalonia Leaves Spain / Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
[s]
Flashh:
See how you are embarrassing your generation. You are more daft than your useless father. He's still better off than faggót like you. smiley
[/s]

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dumbass fagggott. So, you are still masturbating over me? Are you saying the deliverance you went through was not successful? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
adetayo234:
[s]

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dumbass fagggott. So, you are still masturbating over me? Are you saying the deliverance you went through was not successful? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/s]
I will be always here to give it to your faggót ass. You are just so hopeless and useless as your drunkard father and bítchy mother.

I doubt if your mother knows the useless biological father of a oaf like you. The bítch can never know the particular drunkard who got her pregnant.

Punk ass! grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
[s]
Flashh:
I will be always here to give it to your faggót ass. You are just so hopeless and useless as your drunkard father and bítchy mother.

I doubt if your mother knows the useless biological father of a oaf like you. The bítch can never know the particular drunkard who got her pregnant.

Punk ass! grin
[/s]

grin grin gringringrin grin grin Deliverance cannot work in your life anymore. Na like this you go die.grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
adetayo234:
[s]

grin grin gringringrin grin grin Deliverance cannot work in your life anymore. Na like this you go die.grin grin grin grin grin gringrin[/s]
Oaf like you are always offpoint. You can ask your father, he said more than this to a better people. He later went to them to beg those people for money, to help.his miserable life. Then, he realized he was just being stupid for saying trash. cheesygrin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
[s]
Flashh:
Oaf like you are always offpoint. You can ask your father, he said more than this to a better person. He later went to them to beg, then, he realized he was just being stupid for saying trash. cheesygrin
[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin faggotts are very easy to detect. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
adetayo234:
[s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin faggotts are very easy to detect. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

All those trashes you have be using your leprosy thumb to type, doesn't qualify genius like me. But, obviously mine is just on point you know why? Because gáy bitches like you always want to shove straight men's díck in their gây asses. shocked

That was why you have been trying to get my díck in your faggót ass; that you shoved my mentions in your ass. You were so stupíd, that you couldn't avoid my comment at first, trying to get my attention, now you have it; but I have been disappointing you, not mine you will put in that infected gäy ass of yours. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
[s]
Flashh:

All those trashes you have be using your leprosy thumb to type, doesn't qualify genius like me. But, obviously mine is just on point you know why? Because gáy bitches like you always want to shove straight men's díck in their gây asses. shocked

That was why you have been trying to get my díck in your faggót ass; that you shoved my mentions in your ass. You were so stupíd, that you couldn't avoid my comment at first, trying to get my attention, now you have it; but I have been disappointing you, not mine you will put in that infected gäy ass of yours. grin
[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This faggoot idiot is writing epistle that no one is reading.born fagoot fool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:

[s]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This faggoot idiot is writing epistle that no one is reading.born fagoot fool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
This faggót has gone crazy as usual. It took you days to know what to type. You are always a gáy bítch. grin

If you pretend not to read, their are some people on here who don't pretend to read. They are following and reading your level of stupídity.

You are even more stupid than a cow. grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Flashh:
grin grin grin grin gringrin grin I am a fagggot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:
I can see, stupídity runs in your blood. Faggót. cheesy
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Flashh:
grin grin gringrin grin grin grin Stupidity runs in my faggggot blood. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:
You are lame faggót gäy bítch loser. cheesy
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Flashh:
. gringrin grin grin grin grin grin I am a lame faggót gäy bítch loser. grin grin grin grin grin ; Dgrin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:
You have lost it already for a very long time. Now, I have shoved them back into your gáy bítchy assholê already.
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Flashh:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my gáy bítchy assholê has taken more dicks to last for a life time. I am a cursed bastard, like my immbecile father gringrin grin grin grin grin grin .
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:
I am dumb as fûck. Just like my drunkard father.
I know already. cheesy
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Flashh:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am a brainless faggott, that's why I became a shameless copycat. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:
I am a coward and a stupid son of a goat like My father. This is hurting me because I have been living a life of goat and pig. Despite the stupidity runs in my family, I would admit I adetayou242 is the most stupid and nuisance among my family. It is a pleasure for me that I am honoured with such award. I am a dumbass gây bîtch of all time.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Flashh:
. I am a coward and a stupid son of a goat like My father. This is hurting me because I have been living a life of goat and pig. Despite the stupidity runs in my family, I would admit I Flashh is the most stupid and nuisance among my family. It is a pleasure for me that I am honoured with such award. I am a dumbass gây bîtch of all time and I lo e my gaay life. Yeah, shame on me
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
adetayo234:
I am a stupid trolling. That why is why I was been offline with this my alternative afcount, because, so I comet back as I'm a stupid fâggot hegoat like my mad fathers. It will never be well with my father. I am drunk on a gây sperm ba because I am a fâggot. I has uselessed my family in this worlds. I am the mostest stupid ɓitch add on top this Earth.

OMG. This fâggot is getting dumber each day. Simple English, you can't type. See how you are embrarassing your stüpid self to the world to see. Go school, you won't go. When they asked you to go to school, you won't. Instead, you would prefer to go shove your fellow gãy ɓitches dîcks in your ɓitchy fâggot ass. grincheesy

I am waiting for your dumber reply. You don't know who you're dealing with on here. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by chiraqDemon(m): 1:12am On Oct 11, 2017
If this one happens now, no more el classico o embarassed
I still want my 3 times a season classico
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flashh:

OMG. I am a fâggot and I'm getting dumber each day. Simple English, I can't type. See how I'm embrarassing my stüpid self to the world to see. When they asked me to go to school, I refused. Instead, I prefer to go shove my fellow gãy ɓitches dîcks in my ɓitchy fâggot ass. grincheesy. grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flashh:

OMG. This fâggot is getting dumber each day. Simple English, you can't type. See how you are embrarassing your stüpid self to the world to see. Go school, you won't go. When they asked you to go to school, you won't. Instead, you would prefer to go shove your fellow gãy ɓitches dîcks in your ɓitchy fâggot ass. grincheesy

I am waiting for your dumber reply. You don't know who you're dealing with on here. grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
adetayo234:
I am a lunatic gaƴ hegoat.
gringringrin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flashh:
grin grin I love being a lunatic gaƴ hegoat. I got it from my immbecile father grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2017

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by ArcToyin(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Originality007:
grin Arsenal is in Trouble again if it eventually happen grin grin grin grin
Why arsenal?
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by goalisma(m): 1:02am On Feb 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.