Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? (1933 Views)

Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by WizAkzy: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Millz404:

You wey ur p***y has gone through a lot. grin
If it was human. It will need consolation
damn bro

Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Millz404(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:
if you're a guy and you're a virgin. . dude Don't even try perceiving my deodorant when I walk pass. ..

signed
-L3G3ND-

grin na una type men d die ontop
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Millz404:

grin na una type men d die ontop
lolz.. i no talk that one o
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by biacan(f): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
who virgin epp.....a guy that can go alround is what I need
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by PianoWizard: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Millz404:
Other things held constant. If its all up to you. Would you prefer a virgin over a non virgin as a marriage mate?

Question is for both gender
I prefer the virgins,, but I feel you are asking a useless question.
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by efficiencie(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
doughziay:

Lolz
As e no help you, e fit help another person

When them don turn their hole to public latrine...mumu, weyrey, yahoo boy, lecturer, boyfriend, aristo, neighbor don shit put for dia hole them go say who virginity epp...latrine holes are for men to ease themselves but tear rubber holes are better as wives...cos once a latrine, will always be a latrine and if yu by mistake marry latrine den ur house don turn public toilet be dat...all men go dey enter ur matrimonial bed to ease densef! grin
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Millz404(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
efficiencie:

When them don turn their hole to public latrine...mumu, weyrey, yahoo boy, lecturer, boyfriend, aristo, neighbor don shit put for dia hole them go say who virginity epp...latrine holes are for men to ease themselves but tear rubber holes are better as wives...cos once a latrine, will always be a latrine and if yu by mistake marry latrine den ur house don turn public toilet be dat...all men go dey enter ur matrimonial bed to ease densef! grin

Why you carry the mata for head like this. Is it ur p ussy?
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who virgin epp? sad
i Guess You Lost Yours undecided
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
i Guess You Lost Yours undecided
MYB.
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Geosystem(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
well my fiancee of 5 years is a virgin and that is the main reason why I haven't 'touched' her, what am I even saying self, or she go slap me if I want to " touch her". well she has even slapped me before when I did some things on her body before and it was really getting into her till she used the slap to reset my brains for me. the babe strong no be small

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things Mother Will Probably Pass Through When The Breastfeed A Male Child / My Exquisite Photography Skills: Haters Will Say It Was Photoshopped / This Guy I Like Said He Will Never Cheat On His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.