Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (80467 Views)

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Werey re o!
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by hostgate1: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
her problem
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by PMBtill2023: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
streets2empire:
More reactions..
WHAT is this world turning into?why not wear only panties,useless cow!
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by bigboss80s(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Just look at that background. This is a university in Africa. Nigeria is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
agadez007:
Maybe its a gucci towel,and she wants to show it Off

grin

Àwon ti Hushpuppi
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Wowwwww

Thread was opened barely 3 hours ago and almost 4000 guests have quickly rushed down to view the matter ...........
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Blow the trumpet
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Vondoola: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Straight from the pool i guess
streets2empire:
A student of Botswana university got the internet talking when she appeared in school wearing a towel. The pictures was shared by a twitter user named Oaitse @Oaitse42. see pictures and reaction below:

Source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/university-of-botswana-student-wore-a-towel-to-school-hot-yes-or-no
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by seeker121(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Advertisement at its peak...

1 Like

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wow..so it towel now..!!
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by AstuteAyo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
luv it
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by motun2017(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
who else noticed the serene environment? mhen
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Their government should proscribe her, she is a sexual terrorist
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Marshalxv(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
I'm just thinking what her fate would be if she was a student of unilorin, na from gate those security men go don dey fry her come
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by ikieloje(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
streets2empire:
A student of Botswana university got the internet talking when she appeared in school wearing a towel. The pictures was shared by a twitter user named Oaitse @Oaitse42. see pictures and reaction below:

Source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/university-of-botswana-student-wore-a-towel-to-school-hot-yes-or-no
Abeg make any student come try am for OAU, ife..... I trust my Awoite guys
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Guess she washed all her clothes and was left with none than the towel since it rained on the clothes grin
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Perverts would have torn her to shreds in Nijeriya.
Then blame her for their pervertedness instead of exercising some fucking_ self control.

1 Like

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Where is the "Beautiful Botswana lady" as mentioned in the title?
I only saw one mgbeke girl
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Olorunfemy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
giftedheart1:
i used to think nigerian girls are the crasiest on this planet until i saw that!
hmmmm
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by iconlegend(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
See her bea below.

Laughing in Bostwana

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
I dare any Nigerian female student to do this on campus....

20k...
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
she looks nice! tongue very sexy! me likey!
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Swaggalicious bae

Cloth don finish for house, grin grin
Crazy people dey sha grin
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
weed at work
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Ifeco232(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=WfBabakhay post=60950671]DIS ONE NA MODEL JAREE
She just got my half attention after all her tryers but she will get my full attention if baths in front of the school gate in day time
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by jude00121: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
I HAVE CHANGED THE LIFE'S OF SO MANY PEOPLE THROUGH MY FIXED...
Question:: why been poor when the source of making money is on your door step..
ROYAL FIXED IS THE BEST.. you still have the opportunity of becoming RICH today no jokes.. it's happening here live ...
We just received today's odds coming from a real and reliable source!!
Call or whatapp
Note: no free no after, serious minded people only! Only the wise succeed!!

Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by hablink: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Am I the only one that noticed how clean the school environment is??
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by kyella(f): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
na so dem be for Botswana?...person don dey mad now dem dey ask yeye question..whatever happened to being ones brother's keeper undecided
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
motun2017:
who else noticed the serene environment? mhen

Yeah, serene.
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Teewhy2:
people are just looking for crazy things to do that will get people talking. They just want to be popular by force, is she trying to create a new fashion sense or just exposing her level of intelligence.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
If she didn't do it will you be able to view and comment? She did a new thing and I love it
Re: Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) by RoyaleR(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
she didn't wash her clothes dats why..... no clothes to wear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.