Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Lazy Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lazy Husbands (471 Views)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Husbands by askseunoladele: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
LAZY HUSBANDS

A lazy husband is a pain in the neck. I mean this guy won't do anything for the family. He's at home all day watching movies while the woman is labouring under the sun to provide for the family and he must eat 3 times a day! He won't even assist the woman with house chores!

This type of men give all manner of excuses for not exercising their bones. They tell you they have one business deal they are still processing and for 5 good years, nothing has come out of the business deal or he tells you he is a full time Pastor whose office is his sitting room and the television is his church members! He hates stretching his legs and you will never catch him helping his wife around the house, to him that is "unmanly." May the Lord comfort wives in this situation, it is not fun marrying this type of man, I tell you!

If you are married to this type of man, you need to talk. You are not mother Theresa, you can't carry the weight alone. Politely let him know the stress of carrying the family weight is telling on you and if he does nothing to assist, you may collapse -that is the truth, you may collapse. Lots of women die today from stress than anything else.

Ask him to help you around the house. If you do not ask, he may not know you need help. House chore is not a natural thing for men, you need to encourage them to do it.

Whenever he goes out to look for job and.brings nothing home, do not complain, appreciate his efforts and encourage him to keep searching.

If he volunteers to assist you at home, do not expect 100% perfection. He may not do things the way you do it but the fact that he.volunteered to help deserves an applause.

Avoid abusing, nagging and shouting at him, he will only prove more stubborn and do nothing.

Pray for him consistently. Handle him with wisdom. Men Like this, need plenty of wisdom and motivation from their wives or else they will do nothing. Ask God to help you. Read good books on marriage that helps you solve your problem. Seek counsel and help when necessary. You will not die in your marriage in Jesus' name.
God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2016. Revised, edited, 2017.
God bless.
www.askseunoladele..com

1 Like

Re: Lazy Husbands by olumike001(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
It is well

1 Like

Re: Lazy Husbands by IAMSASHY(f): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
My elder brother is d laziest husband I hv Eva met. I pity his wife alot,he does alot of annoying tins, sometimes I feel like flogging hm embarassed,he wl b lying down on d bed wt his kid beside hm, wen d kid wakes up and begins 2 cry, he wl b calling d mother who jst put something on fire and has already gone outside d gate 2fetch water to com and carry d baby, if eventually, d wife isn't bak yet, d baby remain dere and continue to cry until she returns embarassed. d oda, I almost asked my mum where he came from bt I later decided to respect myself, so many pple ar suffering inside marriage, my brother's wife inclusive, it jst a pity embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Overcome Conflicts In Relationships And Grow Together / Judge Orders Man To Write 114 Nice Things About His Ex-girlfriend / The Sincere Hotel Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.