Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! (3197 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by Martinez19(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
malvisguy212:
what you should bother about is how to contribute for the peace of this country, instead of opening threads against Christians. do you even know how to behave morally upright ?
hopefulLandlord, hahn, 1Sharon, Johnydon22, akintom, adepeter2027, segunojo866 etc. I can't believe what I just read. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by malvisguy212: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

do you?
It pain me to see Nigeria in this situation, it bother me a lot. God want us to live in peace but will I force you to love me ?
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

He choses to bother about God and not unicorn. If you don't like it then tell your God to shut down his account. After all some deluded christian here once said that he'll pray to Yahweh and tell him to shut down nairaland if we don't stop our blasphemous post.

I am not asking you to stop your madness o grin

Afterall is it my madness?

My own is to poke holes in your madness.

#na the work we dey do. cheesy
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by hopefulLandlord: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
malvisguy212:
It pain me to see Nigeria in this situation, it bother me a lot. God want us to live in peace but will I force you to love me?
If an omnipotent omniscient omnipresent god exists then everything is exactly the way he wants it, Nigeria's situation included

5 Likes

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by dalaman: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I am not asking you to stop your madness o grin

Afterall is it my madness?

My own is to poke holes in your madness.

#na the work we dey do. cheesy

Stop your endless imaginations. The only mad person here is you. You openly confessed that you are mentally ill and yet to be fully cured. So Internet squabble don turn work for you abi? Well done.

He choses to bother about God. If you don't like it tell Yahweh to shut down his account. After all the Jewish hippie told you that if you believe in him, nothing will be impossible for you.

1 Like

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
If an omnipotent omniscient omnipresent god exists, everything is exactly the way he wants it, Nigeria's situation included

If is the operative word and I am sure even stupid people can see that atheism says this God does not exist so how would a non existent God want the world the way it is? How can he be responsible? cheesy

Why don't you try blaming your non existent tailor for a bad shirt he made in his non-existence. grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by Martinez19(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

So tithe and offering is your real problem cheesy

Regarding killing you do realise that the worst mass murderers in history were atheists and they did this based on their atheistic position.

If the main proponents of science were theists how then does religion hinder progress?

USA is religious but how did that hinder their climb to being the worlds most powerful nation?

You simply are a God hater with flimsy excuses. grin
who were the atheists that you would mass murderers. If you mention Hitler, I am done with you.
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

Stop your endless imaginations. The only mad person here is you. You openly confessed that you are mentally ill and yet to be fully cured. So Internet squabble don turn work for you abi? Well done.

He choses to bother about God. If you don't like it tell Yahweh to shut down his account. After all the Jewish hippie told you that if you believe in him, nothing will be impossible for you.

All I see is bla bla bla. I have said what I have said. If you don't like it come and beat me. grin

Exposing and poking holes in your madness is my work.

#na the work we dey do.

If you don't like it then report me to your spaghetti pasta king. cheesy

Or better still you can send a chemical equation my way grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martinez19:
who were the atheists that you would mass murderers. If you mention Hitler, I am done with you.

Hitler wasnt even on my mind but I am sure you know them already wink
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by dalaman: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martinez19:
hopefulLandlord, hahn, 1Sharon, Johnydon22, akintom, adepeter2027, segunojo866 etc. I can't believe what I just read. undecided

This one is not serious. He spends most of his time haranguing muslims aND talking down on their religion only for him to want to berate athiest for doing exactly what he is ALWAYS doing to the muslims. Hypocrisy is their hobby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by dalaman: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

All I see is bla bla bla. I have said what I have said. If you don't like it come and beat me. grin

Exposing and poking holes in your madness is my work.

#na the work we dey do.

If you don't like it then report me to your spaghetti pasta king. cheesy

Or better still you can send a chemical equation my way grin

This post just confirms your statement that you are truly yet to be cured from your mental illness.

1 Like

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

This post just confirms your statement that you are truly yet to be cured from your mental illness.

Poking holes in your madness is what I do.

#na the work we dey do.

Report me to a chemical formula. grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by dalaman: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Poking holes in your madness is what I do.

#na the work we dey do.

Report me to a chemical formula. grin

Stop this chest beating and display of mental illness. Mental illness is not something you should be boasting about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by hopefulLandlord: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

This one is not serious. He spends most of his time haranguing muslims aND talking down on their religion only for him to want to berate athiest for doing exactly what he is ALWAYS doing to the muslims. Hypocrisy is their hobby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by 1Sharon(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martinez19:

That's felixomor's twin grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

Stop this chest beating and display of mental illness. Mental illness is not something you should be boasting about.

The one who angrily talks about a non existent God 24/7 is saying I am displaying mental illness

I can see that you have so beaten your chest it has lost all sensation grin

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by dalaman: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

The one who angrily talks about a non existent God 24/7 is saying I am displaying mental illness

I can see that you have so beaten your chest it has lost all sensation grin

You said you are mentally ill. I am just repeating what you said about yourself and your post here is a confirmation.

I chose to talk about a non existent God. Will you hurry up and tell him to block my account instead of throwing empty and inane tirades as you said you will be doing when your God is insulted. You've been throwing empty and inane tirades for months and it only makes you a laughing stock. Why not just tell your God to shut down the accounts of all the annoying atheist once and for all. After all he promised you that nothing will be impossible for you.
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by malvisguy212: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
If an omnipotent omniscient omnipresent god exists, everything is exactly the way he wants it, Nigeria's situation included
in other word, God should force his will upon us. if you hate me, is it God fault ?
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by hopefulLandlord: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
malvisguy212:
in other word, God should force his will upon us. if you hate me, is it God fault ?

read my post again, If the omni god exists, then nothing he wouldn't want to happen can happen ERGO if you hate me, he actually wants you to hate me, if he doesn't want that, then you wouldn't hate me

I see you're trying to play the "Freewill" card, freewill is paradoxical when dealing with an omnimax god

its very simple
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

You said you are mentally ill. I am just repeating what you said about yourself and your post here is a confirmation.

I chose to talk about a non existent God. Will you hurry up and tell him to block my account instead of throwing empty and inane tirades as you said you will be doing when your God is insulted. You've been throwing empty and inane tirades for months and it only makes you a laughing stock. Why not just tell your God to shut down the accounts of all the annoying atheist once and for all. After all he promised you that nothing will be impossible for you.

Mr man I have told you that your madness is not my own na grin

Am I the one angry at a non existent dog that pooped in your sitting room? Or is the poop a sign that a dog exists when you have not seen the dog? cheesy

Am I the one who is angry with a non existent fish meal you ate which was prepared by a non existent chef?

Na your type dem dey just siddon dey look as you dey perform for road. Very intriguing grin

Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by hopefulLandlord: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
edited
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by dalaman: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Am I the one angry at a non existent dog that pooped in your sitting room? Or is the poop a sign that a dog exists when you have not seen the dog? cheesy

Am I the one who is angry with a non existent fish meal you ate which was prepared by a non existent chef?

Na your type dem dey just siddon dey look as you dey perform for road. Very intriguing grin

Pls read what you just typed. After reading it, go to the nearest psychiatrists and tell him that you'll need his help because your mental illness has fully relapsed.
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

Pls read what you just typed. After reading it, go to the nearest psychiatrists and tell him that you'll need his help because your mental illness has fully relapsed.

You should check yourself in at the nearest psych ward because you are going everywhere slapping and accusing a non existent entity. grin

I am not sure the right medication for your kind of mental problem has been made yet cheesy
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by Ericsunday619: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martinez19:
Hitler was never an atheist. He is a pantheists
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by dalaman: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You should check yourself in at the nearest psych ward because you are going everywhere slapping and accusing a non existent entity. grin

I am not sure the right medication for your kind of mental problem has been made yet cheesy

Na wah oo. grin grin grin.
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

Does it shock you?

Na Wetin you dey do be that grin

Meanwhile let me ask for your help with something. There is a nairalander whose moniker is magneticminion he says you are a fool. Find him and troll him. Ask him why you are a seen as a fool by him and let him explain himself. grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by Ericsunday619: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martinez19:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

When I confront christians with the fact that God is imaginary and can't make a difference in one's life, they say things like '...whether God helps/blesses us or not, we will serve him.' really? This reminds me of the story of Daniel's three friends and their heroics. Perhaps they derived this attitude from that story not knowing that the story was written to enslave people to the religion no matter what and even unto death. The same goes for the story of Job.

If you would stick to God whether you receive anything from him or not, then you might as well serve my feaces after all it is not about what you get from it instead it's loyalty all the way. Can't you see the mental slavery going on here? You are being made loyal to a supposed all powerful and loving God who can't cure cancer, hiv, restore amputee and answer prayer. The writers of the bible dare not promise you that if you serve God, all will turn out well because it can't happen. Therefore they devised unconditional loyalty and elevated it as a virtue, all to keep you bound to your religion. Can't you see?

If you have sense, you will know that those who serve an all powerful and all loving God should have their lives reflecting the fact that they serve an all powerful God. What is that thing that God can't achieve if he heals you of cancer now? Think christians think. The facts that christians in all age brackets encounter death, terminal illnesses and hardship at almost the same frequency non-christians do should tell you that something is bleeped up.
Good point but if God Is not real, where do humans life start from? I don't believe in Yahweh and Allah but i believe in God existence. Yahweh and Allah are both terrorists gods. The Christian and Muslim god are immaginery god's
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by Ericsunday619: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

The problem with atheist is that they are busy attacking Yahweh and Allah and both god's are terrorists. I believe in God but not the Christian and Muslim gods
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by dalaman: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Does it shock you?

Na Wetin you dey do be that grin

Meanwhile let me ask for your help with something. There is a nairalander whose moniker is magneticminion he says you are a fool. Find him and troll him. Ask him why you are a seen as a fool by him and let him explain himself. grin

How can a mentally unstable person do something that will shock me? It is expected of you to dey craze dey go. So enjoy your display it's funny and entertaining.
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by Ericsunday619: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

God is real but not the Christian and Muslim god both are terrorists
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by butterflyl1on: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

How can a mentally unstable person do something that will shock me? It is expected of you to dey craze dey go. So enjoy your display it's funny and entertaining.

Have you located magneticminion? He will tell you better about your madness grin
Re: It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! by Ericsunday619: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martinez19:
cheesy religion is the problem that Nigeria is facing. Once religion is eliminated Nigeria will become great.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do Dead Children Go? / Atheism / Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.