Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. (714 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The questions you should be asking yourselves are:

1. Am I worshipping the true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them?

2. How do I know if I am following the one and only true God?

3. Am I with him or against him?

4. Am I his child?

5. Is he my Father?

You see, the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them didn't create themselves. The sun, the moon, the stars - all the heavenly array - didn't create themselves. They did not come into existence by accident.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by orisa37: 5:53am On Jan 16, 2022
SUCH IS FAITH, THAT WE MAY KNOW THE TRUE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST WHOM THOU HAS SENT.

FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE SENT HIS ONLY SON, JESUS CHRIST THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVE IN HIM, WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

1 Like

Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Apt.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Aptly put together.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by Wilgrea7(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The questions you should be asking yourselves are:

1. Am I worshipping the true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them?

I think a much better question is ... What do you mean by "God"?

2. How do I know if I am following the one and only true God?

What gives you the impression that IF a god exists, it has to be singular?

3. Am I with him or against him?

4. Am I his child?

5. Is he my Father?

This assumes not only that a sort of deity exists, but that you know its minds, views, gender, as well as its desires. What objective proof do you have for any of these statements?

You see, the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them didn't create themselves. The sun, the moon, the stars - all the heavenly array - didn't create themselves. They did not come into existence by accident.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

This statement implies that you know how they came about. I'm curious to know how, and what proof you have for this claim. Thanks
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wilgrea7:

This assumes not only that a sort of deity exists, but that you know its minds, views, gender, as well as its desires. What objective proof do you have for any of these statements?

This statement implies that you know how they came about. I'm curious to know how, and what proof you have for this claim. Thanks

No answer to be seen
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wilgrea7:

This is a clear case of ihe efu! The height of iberiberism.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2022
elated177:

This is a clear case of ihe efu! The height of iberiberism.

You've failed to answer my questions. I take it that you do not know the answers then
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Wilgrea7:

You've failed to answer my questions. I take it that you do not know the answers then

Why didn't you continue what you started on your thread. Entitlement mentality.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by Wilgrea7(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2022
elated177:

Why didn't you continue what you started on your thread. Entitlement mentality.

Firstly.. i don't know what you're talking about... Secondly... It is completely unrelated to what i asked
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Firstly.. i don't know what you're talking about... Secondly... It is completely unrelated to what i asked

No nsogbu! Keep asking.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by jaephoenix(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Wilgrea7:

U actually expect a Christian to answer this question? Lol. Forget it. Those dimwits lost their thinking faculties
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by Righthussle: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Wilgrea7:

How will OP have answers to your thought provoking questions when the only book he reads is the bible.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Unimpeachable.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Says someone who dodged my response to his "traps"and ran away from his own thread for some days.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Apt.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by Maynman: 2:44am On Jun 27, 2022
God is a title, so which god are you talking about?
Hope it’s not Yahweh?
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by Wilgrea7(m): 5:36am On Jun 27, 2022
elated177:

Says someone who dodged my response to his "traps"and ran away from his own thread for some days.

I sincerely did not see your response. I had to go through your posts just now to find it.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Maynman:
God is a title, so which god are you talking about?
Hope it’s not Yahweh?

Here he is again.

The name of my God, my Father in heaven, is YHVH Almighty. He is the one and only true God. There is no other. He is the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. I am his masterpiece in this world.

What is the name of your God?
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I sincerely did not see your response. I had to go through your posts just now to find it.

Ihe efu!
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by Maynman: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
elated177:

Here he is again.

The name of my God, my Father in heaven, is YHVH Almighty. He is the one and only true God. There is no other. He is the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. I am his masterpiece in this world.

What is the name of your God?

There’s nothing like “yhvh”. Which comic book did you read that from?
Yahweh is your god, good.

“God” from Theos refers mostly to Olympia gods, are you asking about my favourite character in the Greek mythology?

Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Maynman:

There’s nothing like “yhvh”. Which comic book did you read that from?
Yahweh is your god, good.

“God” from Theos refers mostly to Olympia gods, are you asking about my favourite character in the Greek mythology?

The name of my God is YAHVEH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He is the one and only true God. There is no other. Now, quit yapping and whining and tell me the name of your own god and about him. Make a meaningful contribution, even if it is just once.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by Maynman: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
elated177:

The name of my God is YAHVEH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He is the one and only true God. There is no other. Now, quit yapping and whining and tell me the name of your own god and about him. Make a meaningful contribution, even if it is just once.

Noise, there’s nothing like “Yahveh”.
Seems you are confused you don’t know the name of your deity.

Now, start thinking, God” from Theos refers mostly to Olympia gods, are you asking about my favourite character in the Greek mythology?
I’m not the one responsible for your ignorance.

Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Maynman:

Noise, there’s nothing like “Yahveh”.
Seems you are confused you don’t know the name of your deity.

Now, start thinking, God” from Theos refers mostly to Olympia gods, are you asking about my favourite character in the Greek mythology?
I’m not the one responsible for your ignorance.

As usual, meaningless rants. I never expected anything different.
Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by Maynman: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2022
elated177:

As usual, meaningless rants. I never expected anything different.

As usual, Basking in ignorance. The indoctrination is deep rooted literally that’s why the first 7 years of a child is the Most Important, so they won’t become like this Yahweh worshipper bwahahahaha.

First know the correct name of your deity then we talk.
It seems one has to be intentionally dumb to be a Christian.

Re: It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. by elated177: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Praise YAHVEH.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Men Of God- Anita Oyakhilome / The Issue Forty Years Ago, Still Is / Islam Wake Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.