Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (59969 Views)

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by jibbiefackshii(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Said by a reetard who goes with the name "fuckerstard". Just shut up the entire fvck up.
Book harm gay ass fvcker.
fuckerstard:
ladies can't litter the whole place with nudity, what a sane country.
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by faragai24: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2017
nwakibie3:
Women in Saudi Arabia will be allowed to drive for the first time in the country’s history, thanks to a decree issued by King Salman. Although women were not technically banned from driving under Saudi law, local authorities consistently refused to issue women with a driving licence, resulting in a de facto ban. Many Islamic scholars justified the ban on the grounds that allowing women the means to travel without supervision would inevitably mean contact with unrelated men, and thus would undermine the country’s strict principles of gender segregation.

After years of lobbying by women’s rights activists, King Salman has now said that local authorities must be prepared to issue female applicants driving licences within 30 days. The royal decree came days after a senior cleric was banned from preaching after claiming that women should not drive because their brains were the quarter the size of a man’s when they were distracted by shopping.

Saudi Arabia’s human rights record, especially with regards to protecting women, has often been called into question.

Although women’s rights have been incrementally extended in recent years – for instance, they were allowed to vote and stand as candidates in municipal elections for the first time in 2015 – their public behaviour is still severely restricted. Here are six things women in Saudi Arabia are unable to do:

Make major decisions without male permission

With the driving ban victory still fresh, Saudi women’s rights activists are eyeing up the next hurdle – dismantling the kingdom’s guardianship system, which Human Rights Watch has called “the most significant impediment to realising women’s rights in the country“.

All women in the kingdom are considered to have a male “wali” – an official guardian, typically a father, brother, uncle or husband.

Although guardianship is not enshrined in written law, government officials, courts, businesses and individual Saudis generally act in accordance with it, meaning that, in practice, women need their guardian’s consent for any major activity, including travelling, obtaining a passport, getting married or divorced and signing contracts.

In May 2017, activists won a small but significant victory when King Salman issued an order specifying that women did not need permission from their male guardian for some activities, including entering university, taking a job and undergoing surgery.

Campaigner Maha Akeel said the decision “opens the door for discussion on the guardian system”, Metro reports.

Women’s rights groups in the country are now lobbying for the end of guardianship in Saudi society, often using the social media hashtag “#IAmMyOwnGuardian”.

Wear clothes or make-up that ”show off their beauty“

The dress code for women is governed by a strict interpretation of Islamic law and is enforced to varying degrees across the country. The majority of women wear an abaya – a long cloak – and a head scarf. The face does not necessarily need to be covered, ”much to the chagrin of some hardliners“, says The Economist. But this does not stop the religious police from harassing women for exposing what they consider to be too much flesh or wearing too much make-up.

Earlier this year, a prominent cleric called for even more modesty, urging the nation’s “daughters” to avoid “any abaya that has any decorations… No embellishment, no slits, no openings”.

Two weeks later, a video circulated on social media showing an anonymous Saudi woman walking around a deserted fort north of Riyadh wearing a miniskirt, in seeming defiance of such strict regulations on women’s clothing.

The six-second clip sparked a heated debate in the country, with conservatives demanding her arrest pitted against reformers applauding her bravery. The woman was summoned for questioning by police, but later released without charge.

Interact with men

Women are required to limit the amount of time spent with men to whom they are not related. The majority of public buildings, including offices, banks and universities, have separate entrances for the different sexes, the Daily Telegraph reports. Public transportation, parks, beaches and amusement parks are also segregated in most parts of the country. Unlawful mixing will lead to criminal charges being brought against both parties, but women typically face harsher punishment.

Go for a swim

Women are not allowed to use public swimming pools available to men and can swim only in private ones or female-only gyms and spas. Reuters editor Arlene Getz describes her experience of trying to use the gym and pool at an upmarket Riyadh hotel: ”As a woman, I wasn’t even allowed to look at them (‘there are men in swimsuits there,’ a hotel staffer told me with horror) – let alone use them.“

Compete freely in sports

Last year, Saudi Arabia proposed hosting an Olympic Games without women. ”Our society can be very conservative,“ said Prince Fahad bin Jalawi al-Saud, a consultant to the Saudi Olympic Committee. ”It has a hard time accepting that women can compete in sports.“

When Saudi Arabia sent female athletes to the Olympics for the first time, at London 2012, hardline clerics denounced the two competitors as ”prostitutes“. The women also had to be accompanied by a male guardian and cover their hair.

However, in September 2017, Saudi Arabia’s national stadium welcomed its first ever female spectators. Women were assigned their own section in the normally male-only venue to watch celebrations marking the anniversary of the founding of Saudi Arabia.

Try on clothes when shopping

”The mere thought of a disrobed woman behind a dressing-room door is apparently too much for men to handle,“ says Vanity Fair writer Maureen Dowd in A Girl’s Guide to Saudi Arabia.

Other more unusual restrictions on women’s lives include entering a cemetery and reading an uncensored fashion magazine.

However, adds Dowd, everything in Saudi Arabia ”operates on a sliding scale, depending on who you are, whom you know, whom you ask, whom you’re with, and where you are“.

But things are slowly beginning to modernise. ”Saudi Arabia is the world’s most gender-segregated nation, but amid changes now under way, multiple generations of women are debating how to be truly modern and truly Saudi,“ says National Geographic.

A transformation is indeed under way, confirms royal adviser Hanan Al-Ahmadi, ”but we need to be able to create this change gradually and maintain our identity“.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/60339/nine-things-women-cant-do-in-saudi-arabia

DESPITE ALL THE ALLEGATION THEY HAVE LIMITED/NONE RAPE CASES IN THEIR COUNTRY,

���

1 Like

Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Funjosh(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

So you can do me anyhow abi? As usual, I'm cummin

Yes of cos, you know say we don dey together no be today grin
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Iyajelili(f): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Funjosh:

Yes of cos, you know say we don dey together no be today grin
See me see scope o. Alright wali
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2017
UniqueDennis:
i truly do pity Saudi women infact i usually pity Muslim women alot cos they suffer alot.. Sometimes when i see what they go tru, in my mind i wish i could liberate them from the clutches of suppression and oppression.. But all the same i respect their tradition and religion..

Mr Man, Thank You.

Albeit We Dnt Need Your Help Of Liberation From The Commandments Of Allah. Channel Your Civility Into Questioning And Restoring Sanity, To The Moral Declivity Of Christendom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Funjosh(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

See me see scope o. Alright wali

cool cool cool
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Shafiiimran99: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Origin:
The wali system is kind of cool. Like having your own personal bodyguard. And you don't get raped like in other countries.

But they need to let women drive, let her go to school, let her hold public office, I beg free the girl child all nations.

So many tribes , cultures and people just love to restrict the girl child. Even Islam does not restrict as much as some men do.

There are so many niqab scientists and achievers. They became our success story because they were given the opportunity to do so.
They don't stop them from goin to school or work cos it is islamic

1 Like

Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Oches4me(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ashley86400:

Listen to yourself. I wrote it in my post that there were more events in the book that I couldn't post because of space. . lesbianism is much easier there than Africa since women are expected to be separately together always. .it's the same for gay Arab men as well. .basically they do everything we do but under the radar. .don't ask-dont tell policy. .and as long as they don't get caught, they get away with it. . .if you want to hear the story firsthand download the book I read. .or Google the secret life of Saudi Arabians or even other Arab countries. The amount of sex that happens during pilgrimage period there is alarming. .arab men love foreign women - black or white, it doesn't matter to them . . .and in the end, human nature wins over human nurture. Arab men, just like every other men are flesh and bone.
There are thieves ,pick pockets who don't care they live in a "holy" country. Saudi Arabia is full of prostitutes. .men pay to sleep with women and children all the time. . .basically as long as it's men doing it, the government doesn't care and the usual don't ask- don't tell policy comes in place.

Read about it.
Read the anonymous personal stories of homosexual Arabians and how they live their lives secretly.
Why do you think they go through all that suppression on what to do and what not to do?
Because they know human nature prevails any rule. .humans like sex and will definitely have sex, secretly if they have to and in the end human beings will do what they choose to do.

Even Denmark, Norway and Belgium have more peace than Saudi Arabia. If Saudi Arabia is so holy and perfect. .how come it doesn't make the top 3 most peaceful countries? How come no Arab country for the matter makes that list?

The idea of a holy, perfect city in this imperfect world is a farce. . .and a slap to the face of human rationality. .
u think I have time for all these u junks and lies

1 Like

Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Oches4me(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ericsunday619:
what about Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq
many counties have experience war including USA, Europe and ur own country
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by solar2005(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
I am a christian but like this saudi philosophy. It protects women and keep them in check because they are the source of all evil. Remember Adam and Eve.

2 Likes

Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by correctguy101(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
solar2005:
I am a christian but like this saudi philosophy. It protects women and keep them in check because they are the source of all evil. Remember Adam and Eve.

So only men are allowed to run around crazed cause of not being kept on check abi?

This mindset is no doubt the problem with the world. All masculinity, no feminine attributes.

The goddesses aren't happy. The gods are mostly selfish, Yahweh included with all these kind of preference for male superiority when the sacred feminine is supposed to be what will balance the whole.
We've been lied to, true paganism recognizes the sacred feminine in line with her male counterpart.
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by jagbajantus: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chai. Talk about double standards. Moslem men suffer from a grave case of insecurity!
They can have mistresses. They can sleep with as many women as they want and yet, they lock their own wife down 24/7 constantly under cover.
I say what is good for the ram is also good for the goat.
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Origin:
The wali system is kind of cool. Like having your own personal bodyguard. And you don't get raped like in other countries.

But they need to let women drive, let her go to school, let her hold public office, I beg free the girl child all nations.

So many tribes , cultures and people just love to restrict the girl child. Even Islam does not restrict as much as some men do.

There are so many niqab scientists and achievers. They became our success story because they were given the opportunity to do so.
I ll rather be restricted and earn 5000k montlhy than to be non restricted and cant make a living. whats the fuss about driving.... its a feeling, it gets boring after sometime. Tho, I understand the point... free movement. but what I have been stressing is, No be Africa supposed dey tell wetin suppose dey happen for saudi. If they give many of the people on here saudi visa now, na rush dem go rush go there
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oches4me:
if u don't know every country regulate their laws including western nations u copy all forms of immorality from, Africans always thinks western culture is the best, later their will blame pastor for constant rape
u dey mind these African hypocrites... still na demdey seek visa dey go these arab countries ooo. dey go dubai go do ashawo work and menial jobs.people wey no get sense. Their women are to be preserved whilst the f*ck silly Africans anyhow
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
UniqueDennis:

A capital NO.. But because its women, he probably feels its fine.. Justice should be justice for all irrespective of ones gender, social status or standing.. Same goes for equity, fairness etc in any kind of law for that matter... Any law devoid of these key God-ordained (well this is subject to debate/personal opinion) human values or elements is manipulative, repressive, oppressive and evil.. Me, i am against anything partiality with a great touch of hypocritsy oooo which is what this Saudi law is laced with from head to toe.
you have been failing to understand my point. My point is simply, different countries, different laws. It affects both gender. Its not about women now. There are thing some of their men cant do. how did African get to make their own laws. Many of the people claiming these laws are silly will board the next plane to Saudi if they have the chance..... maybe this is what the found will work for them.... they should be! the
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
zionmade1:

My dear i just downloaded the book and am reading now.my heart is filled with pity.During my days in the north i saw wat a 21st century slave (in form of being a girl ) looks like. Many of them told me so many things about the cruelty and discrimination they face.
one even asked me to smuggle her down to the north.

Its worse than a crime to be born a girl in the middle east.

Who knows wat northern Nigeria could have looked like if not for NYSC
Go to the middle east and see what their women control. you people will just be making noise. You are comparing your North to middle east, what a silly comparison. hello, The Arab men have money and are discplined. some of your Nigerian brothers cant even match some ladies in the middle east. midddle east is bad, na wetin all of una dey talk but na your Nigerians girls dey go do ashawo work there . Africans should stop being hypocrites and get to work!
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ashley86400:

Listen to yourself. I wrote it in my post that there were more events in the book that I couldn't post because of space. . lesbianism is much easier there than Africa since women are expected to be separately together always. .it's the same for gay Arab men as well. .basically they do everything we do but under the radar. .don't ask-dont tell policy. .and as long as they don't get caught, they get away with it. . .if you want to hear the story firsthand download the book I read. .or Google the secret life of Saudi Arabians or even other Arab countries. The amount of sex that happens during pilgrimage period there is alarming. .arab men love foreign women - black or white, it doesn't matter to them . . .and in the end, human nature wins over human nurture. Arab men, just like every other men are flesh and bone.
There are thieves ,pick pockets who don't care they live in a "holy" country. Saudi Arabia is full of prostitutes. .men pay to sleep with women and children all the time. . .basically as long as it's men doing it, the government doesn't care and the usual don't ask- don't tell policy comes in place.

Read about it.
Read the anonymous personal stories of homosexual Arabians and how they live their lives secretly.
Why do you think they go through all that suppression on what to do and what not to do?
Because they know human nature prevails any rule. .humans like sex and will definitely have sex, secretly if they have to and in the end human beings will do what they choose to do.

Even Denmark, Norway and Belgium have more peace than Saudi Arabia. If Saudi Arabia is so holy and perfect. .how come it doesn't make the top 3 most peaceful countries? How come no Arab country for the matter makes that list?

The idea of a holy, perfect city in this imperfect world is a farce. . .and a slap to the face of human rationality. .
you cannot take away homosexualism completely from this regions... it will be hard. Homosexualism has been a long issue same with rape globally. we can only work against them. I want to ask a question ... How many people from middle east are diagonised of HIV and STIs daily. how many die from AIDS daily ?Una no go check una self and make laws to better una life, na another region wey dere law don help una dey chook mouth
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Mr Man, Thank You.

Albeit We Dnt Need Your Help Of Liberation From The Commandments Of Allah. Channel Your Civility Into Questioning And Restoring Sanity, To The Moral Declivity Of Christendom.

are you for real.... pls I will like to connect with you. I am a christian tho but I see a whole lots of things differently. These people do not even understand the Arab women and what they are fighting for. yes, the driving stuff shouldnt be but the women are comfortable with many things. It has helped their minds. Humans are easily influenced especially the female gender. My friend is nude, i can be nude. My friend is doing it, I can copy. naturally women are wannabe but this has helped curb so many silly cases like single mothers, prostitution and sexual infections. DONT MIND Africans. If you offer them the next visa to Saudi, you will see how they will rush there. The silly people complaining about the laws havent asked why is it that it is the middle east is where Nigerian prostitutes run too ...they wont ask themselves those questions. yes, because sex is expensive. My friend over there says to sleep with an arab prostitute costs about 3000 usd- About half his monthly pay. and he has chosen to rather masturbate, when he comes back to Nigeria, he gives his girls small gifts and small change and that 3000 usd will get him over 100 girls in Nigeria.
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Ashley86400: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
majekdom2:
you cannot take away homosexualism completely from this regions... it will be hard. Homosexualism has been a long issue same with rape globally. we can only work against them. I want to ask a question ... How many people from middle east are diagonised of HIV and STIs daily. how many die from AIDS daily ?Una no go check una self and make laws to better una life, na another region wey dere law don help una dey chook mouth

And how is what I post your business? The last time I checked this is a free forum.
And HIV isn't rampant because of sex or promiscuousness. .it is rampant because of lack of information on how to protect oneself from it.
Plus countries outside Africa will demand a medical report before you gain access inside. .and if you enter, you do another medical test. .once you're spotted to be down with a disease, you get deported back to your country. .so how will HIV be very common in country outside africa. . .
If you can't say something good, then don't say anything at all. .get the Bleep out of my post. .and mind your business.
This conversation is over. . .
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ashley86400:

And how is what I post your business? The last time I checked this is a free forum.
And HIV isn't rampant because of sex or promiscuousness. .it is rampant because of lack of information on how to protect oneself from it.
Plus countries outside Africa will demand a medical report before you gain access inside. .and if you enter, you do another medical test. .once you're spotted to be down with a disease, you get deported back to your country. .so how will HIV be very common in country outside africa. . .
If you can't say something good, then don't say anything at all. .get the Bleep out of my post. .and mind your business.
This conversation is over. . .
Obviously shows you are unintelligent and uninformed, or still a child. The awareness is there, HIV is prevalent in Africa because of sex and promiscuous contrary to what you put up there. You want to copy the developed world that are thoughtful about the risk of HIV, careful and faithful but yet you Africans forget to understand you are carefree, unfaithful. my question is why is HIV not prevelant in their country. Why is it that it is in AFRICA it is you AFRICANS that gets deported when positive.. why is it not the other way round. My point is what is helping them is this kind of laws!!!! why
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by zionmade1: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
majekdom2:
Go to the middle east and see what their women control. you people will just be making noise. You are comparing your North to middle east, what a silly comparison. hello, The Arab men have money and are discplined. some of your Nigerian brothers cant even match some ladies in the middle east. midddle east is bad, na wetin all of una dey talk but na your Nigerians girls dey go do ashawo work there . Africans should stop being hypocrites and get to work!
Rubbish
middle east where women are seen as slaves. Go and read those series "princess" by Jean and come back and tell me u know more than the author of that book. U guys keep lying even wen its obvious. bug off jare
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
zionmade1:

Rubbish
middle east where women are seen as slaves. Go and read those series "princess" by Jean and come back and tell me u know more than the author of that book. U guys keep lying even wen its obvious. bug off jare
I said go to the country, you are asking me to read a book. Anybody can write a book. Go there and experience. you are just another ignorant fellow that is not better than an illiterate. They are treated as slaves yes their females have are employed by high paying companies.
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
DLuciano:
hypocrites !!
Keep calling them hypocrites when your country has the highest number and percentage of people living with HIV/AIDS in the world. These people have the lowest number of people living with HIV in the world and only 0.01% is living with HIV
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Well, no room for pristitution there. Very oppressive society. We have it soft here.
yes,you won't be allowed to do your olosho profession. they don't want their HIV prevalence to be alarming like it is in Africa and Nigeria that has the highest. Saudi has the lowest percentage in the world right now. only 0.01% is living with the disease right now
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by zionmade1: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
majekdom2:
I said go to the country, you are asking me to read a book. Anybody can write a book. Go there and experience. you are just another ignorant fellow that is not better than an illiterate. They are treated as slaves yes their females have are employed by high paying companies.
So i shouldnt read of live experience of people their, see how u reason backwardly, UN is lying, Amnesty International is lying even the saudi princess that wrote her life story is lying. you are the only one who stays in Nigeria and know wats happening there abi? Thats how u people go about defending the wickedness the holiest islamic countries unleash on women. Wat a religion where it is a curse to be born a girl
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=zionmade1 post=60983029]
So i shouldnt read of live experience of people their, see how u reason backwardly, UN is lying, Amnesty International is lying even the saudi princess that wrote her life story is lying. you are the only one who stays in Nigeria and know wats happening there abi? Thats how u people go about defending the wickedness the holiest islamic countries unleash on women. Wat a religion where it is a curse to be born a girl[/quote they treat women bad... UN is not lying but why do you girls run there to do prostitution or maid jobs. why do you guys run there if it is such a hell.
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by zionmade1: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=majekdom2 post=60983075][/quote] Saudi arabia? Nigerians run there? Indeed!!!!
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
zionmade1:

So i shouldnt read of live experience of people their, see how u reason backwardly, UN is lying, Amnesty International is lying even the saudi princess that wrote her life story is lying. you are the only one who stays in Nigeria and know wats happening there abi? Thats how u people go about defending the wickedness the holiest islamic countries unleash on women. Wat a religion where it is a curse to be born a girl
they treat women bad... UN is not lying but why do you girls run there to do prostitution or maid jobs. why do you guys run there if it is such a hell.
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Adaumunocha(f): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
yes,you won't be allowed to do your olosho profession. they don't want their HIV prevalence to be alarming like it is in Africa and Nigeria that has the highest. Saudi has the lowest percentage in the world right now. only 0.01% is living with the disease right now
You must be very very stupid modifying my post to suit you. How dare you? Don't you ever quote me again!
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by DLuciano: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
PierreDeFermat:

Keep calling them hypocrites when your country has the highest number and percentage of people living with HIV/AIDS in the world. These people have the lowest number of people living with HIV in the world and only 0.01% is living with HIV
does that make them holier?
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by ekensi01: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Evaberry:
As usual always booking space.

Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by Legendaryd(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
tuniski:

Are you a nigerian? If yes, what do you know about nigeria have you visited every nook and cranny of nigeria? There lies your folly!

The average Arab man...... and that is the truth!!!
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Kate Brown, First Lesbian Governor (LGBT) Elected In The U.S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.