Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (59967 Views)

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by tuniski: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Legendaryd:
Ode
Ode ni e
Re: Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do by chimexdnice(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
dealslip:

Are you alright at all, who gave you the right to think you can control another human being. What stops the stupid men that made such laws to control their own minds. Allah!!! It is really paining me that I can't slap you through my phone. It is very painful. My body is shaking to slap you. You are so dumb

What exactly is paining you? that I just said the truth? you a female, don't assume you know we malesmore than ourselves, we are always moved by what we see, you can't deny that and it's been used against us by the way most ladies dress in public. yea indecent dressing leads to rape. .. it leads to unnecessary attention from the opposite sex. FIY there is a reason why I'm saudi Arabia in particular their women cover up and they don't allow their females to drive... if your body is shaking you...change the way you think and accept the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Kate Brown, First Lesbian Governor (LGBT) Elected In The U.S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.