Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

#throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (7716 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Pascopele: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say....prof

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Kingosytex(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
My ex was deceived by her friends that she started to see our relationship as a sort of poverty alleviation programme, she started seeing another guy but each time I confronted her, she threw tantrums. She sent me a text one day and told me that she wasn't comfortable with me again, that we should end the relationship. I knew it was a f*ck up if I allowed her to dump me so I was determined to dump her. I pleaded with her for about two weeks and we reconciled. As soon as I had my way into her pants again, I told her straight after the s*x that it was over between us, she cried and cried. I didn't want her to dump me so I had to dump her.cheesy

22 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Jayslicky: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
angry

I ended it because I have had enough of her, everything she was doing was just disgusting to me.

11 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Relationship tire me

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by poweredcom(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
She is a hoe

Just take it like dat she can bang my friend because of money behind my back

4 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by 1stKing: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Eeya that's the nature of man. And that's why it's wrong for a Lady to date a guy for long once sex is involved
Jayslicky:
angry
I ended it because I have had enough of her, everything she was doing was just disgusting to me.

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by MannieA(f): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jayslicky:
angry

Things like what?

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by daben1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
The Ex was threatening me o, na so I leave am o before the guy use me do suya for one Kòró

4 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by MrWTF(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Akara.

Pls don't ask me how. I am still crying cry cry

4 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Mekenz(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
she attend the Lord's choosing church, love her church so much, didn't want to attend my own Catholic church, every time is either running stomach, headache or iam tired, I have to cut her from my life, we are now only hi hi frd.

2 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Jacqueline22(f): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
MrWTF:
Akara.

I will ask you. How?
U broke up because of akara

3 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by 2dice01: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Everyone will be claiming saint now

My Ex blah blah blah

Even those that were dating themselves wont let us hear. word grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by AstroG: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
This Happened when I was still a hustling guy. Loved this girl to the core to the extent that i deprived myself of some things just to make her but she was deceived by peer pressure. I called her one Saturday like that to ascertain the problems and find ways to solve the lingering issues in our relationship but her reply was disheartening to the extent that I nearly cried at the spot but God was in control. As God will have it,I received a mail from a Top tier government contractor that my Job application is successful and that ah should report to Work on MONDAY.
Naso my Life just changed like,she later came back begging telling me that she was deceived by her peers,me no send her. Ah turned her to my sex mate along with other girls...

GOD HAD BEEN WONDERFUL
Coupled with the Fact am now a huge fan of UBUNJA..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by MannieA(f): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
MrWTF:
Akara.

How tho I wanna know hahahaha
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by MannieA(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mekenz:
she attend the Lord's choosing church, love her church so much, didn't want to attend my own Catholic church, every time is either running stomach, headache or iam tired, I have to cut her from my life, we are now only hi hi frd.

You broke up with her because she didn't want to attend your church?
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by MannieA(f): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
We broke up because of sex issue and some other issues I'm happy the relationship has ended tho.

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

We broke up because of sex issue and some other issues
I'm happy the relationship has ended tho.
Either one of you said "no sex before marriage" and the other answered "mbanu" cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by MannieA(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Either one of you said "no sex before marriage" and the other answered "mbanu" cheesycheesycheesy

Yes...
lollllzz..na so e happen o
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

Yes... lollllzz..na so e happen o
cheesy
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sex!

Did all a Lady can do for a man but not sex, he went back to his ex for it. (which I discovered wasn't even an ex).Lol Dude basically saw a cool churchy girl he thinks he can keep for a wife while he can bang his other chick. Sadly I don't do my things that way, I ended it all.

Sometimes I wonder what is it with men and sex

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by luvyaself95(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
She was pretending as lover girl at the same time she is very cunning trying to twist my brain but i am smart than her so i dump her stupid ass...

3 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by luvyaself95(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sex!

Did all a Lady can do for a man but not sex, he went back to his ex for it. (which I discovered wasn't even an ex).Lol Dude basically saw a cool churchy girl he thinks he can keep for a wife while he can bang his other chick. Sadly I don't do my things that way, I ended it all.

What are you putting on the table for them...

9 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
embarassed He cheated

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by luvyaself95(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
embarassed He cheated
someone is somewhere waiting for you to make you happy don't worry...

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
A lot of girls will jump on this cause na another new format 2 catch new bfs.

A lot of guys will jump on this cause we know say we like 7nck.

Bottom line, half of everybody wey comment dey lie.

How do I know this?, Malik gimme 1 bad joint this evening. U go like am.

7 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by vicben27(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sex!

lol no woman will deprive me of sex, especially when shez not a virgin. if shez a virgin that's understandable l can wait until after marriage. girls are scammers this days. they claim to be reserved while one dude is using their vaginna to play ludo, l ain't falling for that shit.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
luvyaself95:
someone is somewhere waiting for you to make you happy don't worry...
Aww... Thanks.
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by luvyaself95(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
Aww... Thanks.
Alright go find him...
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by vicben27(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
NYSC ended, we parted ways, it was just an avenue to get free sex. she still travelled 6hrs from Sokoto to kd to come and enjoy my joystick. she wasn't really my spec , l really don't do shot/ fat girls. well that was 3year ago. am a changed person now currently with the love of my life.

2 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
luvyaself95:
Alright go find him...
grin lol. Go and find him??
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Joystark(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mekenz:

Why's Christianity like this?
Seriously, stories like this are exasperating. sad
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Mekenz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Joystark:

Why's Christianity like this?
Seriously, stories like this are exasperating. sad
she wanted to convert me to going to her own Church, which is not possible....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! / How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.