Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match (21029 Views)

Nokia Has Officially Launched The Nokia G11 Plus / Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it / Nokia Has A Very Big Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Lol..Niqerians qaht no chill at all
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by maskid(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2017
can someone tell me whats all the hype about the new nokia? i am planning to get a new phone. is nokia 6 better that XIaomi miA1(5x) or Gionee m7 or Oneplus 4?
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by olayinkajnr(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2017
This op is on very high concentrated weed. You just woke up and posted that Nokia has met it match?

A whole Nokia. You didn't even choose a single device out of all the devices Nokia made. You chose to compare Note 4 Pro to all of Nokia. I'm tempted to say you are not well sir!!! But I won't

3 Likes

Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by olayinkajnr(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2017
maskid:
can someone tell me whats all the hype about the new nokia? i am planning to get a new phone. is nokia 6 better that XIaomi miA1(5x) or Gionee m7 or Oneplus 4?

We not talking about the Hype bro. We are talking about the dumb OP comparing a single Infinix Device to the whole of Nokia.

Now, to your question, NO!!! Nokia 6 ain't better than the devices that you mentioned. But then, even the Nokia 5 is better than Infinix Note 4 Pro

Maybe Nokia 8 will compete with them

1 Like

Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by GetMeRight: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Nokia! Nokia!! Nokia !!! Nokia this, Nokia that. Where are the people using it? Who are the people using it? How many of you are currently using Nokia?

1 Like

Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by KingsleyCEO: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2017
mdee1:
Choose the device that is durable, with enviable specifications and of high quality. Unlock your creative side with Note 4 pro #Takecharge

You have sinned on a Sunday morning with the heading of your post. That's blasphemy in the highest order. I pray God forgive you.

Infinix stand against Nokia?

Please fear God na
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by bongolistik(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2017
This looks more like a sponsored post
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by Dam5reey(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2017
bongolistik:
This looks more like a sponsored post

I tell you, Any trash post from infinix and Tecno always make Front page...

I need someone to tell me the sense in this post.... cry
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by ALAYORMII: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Unlimited22:

Stylus that needs charging.
Make dem park one side abeg.

I even wan sell my own pouch and pen

The thing tire Mii

1 Like

Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by DJperdurabo: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2017
fibonacci2526:

What is this blasphemy?

Hehehehehe...hahahahah
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by OKorowanta: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2017
lanre316:

Infact the op need a factory reset done to his brain and this blasphemy of his should be punished by 400 strokes of cane on n@ked bottom and seven days sleep in the guard room. Can you imagine? Comparing this mtk chinko to Nokia.

Op ke?
Dis na paid thread.
Seun don collect infinix money put for pocket since.
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by ExInferis(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Imagine what they're comparing themselves with: a dying brand in the throes of its final demise.
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by OBAGADAFFI: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2017
maskid:

I prefer Nokia 6 to any Chinese brand.

Nokia has promised regular Updates to all their devices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by Basiljoe: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Nokia wannabe, we have two types of phone, Nokia and others
i think ur memory needs factory reset go and do ur reserch very well and come back and make good comment
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by djtommy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

I prefer Nokia 6 to any Chinese brand.
Nokia has promised regular Updates to all their devices

The entry-level Nokia 3 received 7.1 update last 2 month
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by okerekeikpo: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
IghoNaMoney:
i think ur memory needs factory reset go and do ur reserch very well and come back and make good comment
I no call u o
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by Alexpetra: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
well...if na me self i go hype wetin i get moni to buy!
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by Samswags9(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nokia If Not The Best, Its One Of The Best Phones Around.

Taking A Close Look At The Spec I Really love the phones But Sadly, The Screen Size Is A No For Me.

5.0 inches, 5.2 inches No No.

But Talk Of Any Other Thing I'll choose The Phone.

Moreover, You Guys Shouldn't Castigate Yourselves Because Our Interest Differs.

*I Might Fall In Love With The Elegant Design But All You Wanted Is The Long Lasting Battery

*I Might Fall In Love With The Processor But All You Wanted Was The Ram.

So Go For Your Mind

Am I Making Sense?
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by pensilpyper(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nokia release their phones once in a while and within that period everyone goes for it not this chinco u guys do everynow and then
shey the phone na movie dey e dey get part 1-4 ni Abeg this kind thing wey u talk if i be ur bro I go say make u no talk am outside and as u don talk am outside i go say make u deny am
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by pensilpyper(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
the phone sef na copying them take do am for front dem copy Samsung for back dem copy I phone maybe the screen dem go copy Nokia and the battery copy HTC we don't know yet
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by symbianDON(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm sure the op meant nokla not nokia....make una forgive am

Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by Raypawer(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Stories

see for yourself

https://www.tekz24.com/mediatek-and-snapdragon-processors-full-comparison/

mdee1:
Choose the device that is durable, with enviable specifications and of high quality. Unlock your creative side with Note 4 pro #Takecharge
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by cashng: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Marketers everywhere! Meet the match indeed!
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by Spacelord360: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
the note 4 is a super cool device i must agree, see what i have to say about it at [url]techrector.com[/url]
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by OBAGADAFFI: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
djtommy:

The entry-level Nokia 3 received 7.1 update last 2 month
Wow.

Nice one from Nokia
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by Mekus68: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Xionez:
Comparing Nokia, who pushes updates and support, with one brand that leaves their buyers in the rain. Let us not go into comparing specs.
If you want to go head to head, make sure you have a bigger head. Not with one that is the diameter of a keyhole.

Best to just be on your lane before people will rubbish your product so badly, no one would come a foot near it.

By the way, una don sort out the stylus bruhaha for the early Note 4 buyers?
Currently, am using Gionee, I like Nokia, but Nokia has a problem, it doesn't share & accept stuff like android phones.
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by fibonacci2526: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
maskid:

There is no phone named OnePlus 4.
Re: Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match by skino4united(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jiang:
No phone can beat Nokia, it isn't made yet
Very funny assumption

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] / How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect / Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.