Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (27808 Views)

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Boy Engages In Physical Fight With His Father For Not Giving Him Money For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
cruchenutii:

lol, as far as i'm concerned. bum bum touching is not a crime in Nigerian constitution yet cheesy
To me it was a very big crime then o, even if it was accidental touch, I no go gree

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by ceeceeuwa: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:
My days as an Alora informat I fight die

I dey my own jeje for my cousin hostel that night
He was a dreaded cultist an Alora member
That night he went with his gang both male and female in the hostel for jolly at a hotel

I refused to follow them because I didn't want to join and buccaneers don't force people especially if you are not interested.

So I was the only one in the 20 room hostel,there was light that night and the hostel was quite far from other hostels sha,but I no fear sha as I was stubborn but gentle.

I was in the toilet when I head footsteps,
The person opened my cousin room but he didn't see anybody not knowing say na toilet I dey,

I waited in the toilet for about 15mins,as I did not hear sound again I came out tip toeing,
Naso is see this guy with blue shirt,blue jean blue bandana, blue wristwatch and a blue beret with a sharp pick axe he was a bitter rival an eiye butcher sent to kill me,they got info that I am the only one in the hostel,
At first I wanted to run not until I sighted a pot of stew in front of the room by my right, the guy was walking towards me slowly knowing that I was defensless,
Omo as this guy they near me na him I carry the pot of pepperish stew pour for his eye,
Before I say jack john him Don drop axe dey battle with him eye,
I beat the life out of this guy ehn till my cousin and his guys came back around 2am in the
midnight,
They cut one of his ear and put it in envelope and sent it to the ibaka of eiye through a student as a sign of superiority

They later caught the guys two hands and killed him,
The next day I left for lagos.

Na God save my life that day

I still feel the guilt till today sha.
Nollywood or true story shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Greenbullet(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
jojothegreat:
Back then I was still in kano state,
As a barrack boy, i can't count how many fights ave been involved in.
The last time was in 2015.
Some group of cultists, ganged up, beat and stabbed a young soldier in a party cus he was talking to a girl they claimed was their capon's girlfriend.
The story got to the streets and if you know barrack boys wella, we no dey hear word at all.
It took us weeks to plan a reprisal attack, studied the way these cultists move, their creeks and hideouts.
To cut long story short.
On this fateful day we attacked them with four different hilux, on their way to a party.. .... I can't call this fight tho.. cus we beat and flog nonsense comot for cultists body... At the end tho, two people were shot, their leader Didn't make it, after much loss of blood, he body was brought back to the barracks where he died on the way, the other dude managed to explain but was later caught in a hospital by sars.

Story was buried and never disclosed tho....
Since then... cool
you idiot !!!! Why did you do this .
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:
my first and only fight i was in primary 4

back then there was a boy who just loved using his pen head to poke my ass from behind i complained to my teacher and she warned him but he just wouldn't stop. still recall it was on a Friday i sat on my desk after P.E doing my homework (I was a nerd so i preferred just getting done with any work so can face home lessons) he came in with his friends about 3boys and a girl .. he left them and walked straight to my desk and was consciously shaking it .. the rage in me eh I just forgot my five tiny fingers on his face he pushed me i fell but i was resilient i stood up and pushed him as hard as i could he staggered .. the fight started o
tho he tore my P.E uniform i succeeded in lifting him off the ground and hitting him hard on the teacher's table .. i was that angry .. i was declared the winner and my P.E uniform replaced by my teacher ..
smiley smiley smiley yeah, you won't realize you got the strength until you are in that rage
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by rezzy: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
uofa:
This is a very interesting topic.

SECOND FIGHT: PRY 4:
Honestly i no fit recall what caused the fight btwn me and my older brother sef.Let me tell u a lil bit about my older brother.THen he looked fragile but dnt be deceived the guy was a mike tyson b4 he was born..he has so many victorious fights under his belt.My brother has this vicelike grip of death/neck choke that sucks out your breathing.The guy is dangerous!Anyway becos we were almost the same height and becos my neighbour's daughter was in the vicinity,i wanted to form big boi and i refused to listen to the holy spirit.Before i knew arguements/dissagreements between us turned to fight and i'm like i must demolish my bros in the ful glare of my neigbour's daughter whom i digged.People, no sooner did the fight begin,out of mercy and love my bros caght me in his grip of death.I saw my life flash bye quickly.And i did not knw when i asked the onlookers ''''una dey look us?una no go separate us?i'm about to die o!Thank God for neigbours with discernment.I was rescued and i went straight to the room to sleep.My sleep was very sweet that day!

Laughing so hard
This skill of fighting is a very devilish skill. My elder sister tot me how to fight like this. I have been dere before, after that near death experience, na sleep sure pass. My mum was our recuser then, after that she will beat the hell out of her. I had to learn that skill, and since den, I don't run away from fight.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by oodua1stson: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
The question should be howany times have just been involved in a physical fight.

I don't see how it's possible to live till adulthood without getting into a fight
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nigeriadondie: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
A good number of times, with thieves- armed and unarmed, agberos, bad belles, trouble makers, omo nile,
Fight is something that we may experience as long as u live in that jungle.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Kokaine(m): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
i grew up in benin, i was only six when i first witnessed a murder scene. i watched so many fights while growing up where bottles and daggers were used. people lost lives, i hated fighting. because you realise that in one minute of rage, you can take a decision that will shape your life forever, you can take a soul, and the next minute your eyes become clear, you start begging the dead man to wake up so you dont have to face jungle justice or life imprisonment. its a social disorder, fighting on the streets can earn you a jail term, it can make you permanently maimed and disfigured. it can dent your image. however, there are two classes of fight: the one for ego defence and the one for self defence. if you meet armed men in an alley, you are free to fight like an animal enough to kill them or get killed. but if your neighbour slaps you, fight with caution so you live to fight another day.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by tellwisdom: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
I remembered coming from a waec office to get my result...I board bus dey come jeje even as dem spread us for sun dem still no give us, i no worry... So the conductor dey collect money, i give am my own , he give me change. So as the vehicle dey move, the other passenger come begin complain about the conductor's rudeness, say he no wan give dem change, he too stubborn, he no sabi talk bla bla..(wetin consign me as no be my matter)..So when the complain was too much, i decided to help me with some change from my money... Omo na so this guy begin reason me say i be mumu, i be small boi..say i wan use style change the bad money wey he give me..see person wey i wan help oo shocked shocked

Omo, i come begin wonder wetin i do oo...Na so i change my mind say **Ok, my guy, u see this money wey u give me so, u go change am for me, and i mean am angry** The guy(Conductor) laff kakakakakaka grin grin...Begin call me small boi, i be secondary pikin, i too small to dey use small pikin sense for am. I no blame am duh, He dey tell me these things because i look too saint and butty in a cute way...so he thinks he could fling me without loosing a breath.

Nna eh, I don vexxxxxxxxx angry angry ...i come tell am authoritatively say he go change this money for me or he go see wetin i go do am, if i reach my busstop. angry.. And if u see this conductor eh, very horrible chubby looking fellow. People inside bus dey fear am sef.

Other passengers come begin look me with one eye as i dey pull off my necklace to keep in my pocket.....I kept my cool as we embarked on a smooth ride....riding! riding! till i got to my bus stop and i alighted to request for my money. As he wan try bring the money out, See blow for him face...next punch follow am....E still think say na joke, not until countless punches dey follow each other ontop em face..I no even give am breathing space to lift a finger. He come see say water don pass garry, na so he dey try hold my cloth to gain balance....Omo i still no forgive this guy till onlookers and passerby begin beg me to leave am. Nose begin bleed, day don dark for em eye...Na so i collect my money bounce to the other part with my singlet(He tore my cloth) I enter bike begin go home....No time angry

More tori dey sha but make i reserve am

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by shankara7: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
waywardpikin:
DISCLAIMER: Fight no good o! People dey from fight die. So if you fit avoid am avoid am biko to avoid stories that touch.

I've been in a number of fights in my life. Because of the way I look, people see me as easy prey and want to bully or take advantage of me. Unfortunately for them, I try my best to make them see the error of their ways. I will be chronicling the major standout moments in my life in which I ever got involved in a physical confrontation. In the immortal words of Kenny Rogers, "Sometimes you have to fight, when you're a man."

JSS3

1ST FIGHT
I grew up a butty boy until JSS3 in boarding school when I found out the true meaning of life. This guy, Olumide, was lying down on my bed during Saturday inspection so I asked him to get off my bed o, after all he had his own. Na so the guy jump down gimme beta blow for face (based on terminator wey him be), asking me what right I had to ask him such a question. My mate o! On top my own bed! He asked me to say it again if dem born me well. Of course, I asked him off my bed again and the chairman proceeded to give me the beating of my life. He beat me oooo... Goodness God! He beat the sh!t out of me, leaving me wondering if there was any justice in this world at all. Needless to say, I will never forget that day till the day I die. He beat shege comot for my head that day. I had never thrown a punch before, never been in a fight before, so I promised myself that such a thing will never happen to me again and that I'll always defend myself no matter what. Naturally, I'm never a bully or an aggressor. I took a keen interest in fighting, watching, learning, even practising. That was what also led me to start working out, so I that if I give you a dirty blow you will confess that Buhari is a muslim.

UNIVERSITY

2ND FIGHT
In 100level, just like in boarding school, I was one of the youngest. There was this clique of older guys in my hostel who regarded everyone else as "small boys" for reasons best known to them. One of them, Chinedu, always used to talk down on me and assert his dominance any way he could. But I had observed this guy, I'd shook his hand, I'd gauged his strength, and I was confident that there was no was this guy could whoop my ass. I believe I was much stronger then, and I used to take body building more seriously then. Eventually our back-and-forth came to a climax one fateful day when he tried to prevent me from playing a game of chess before him, meanwhile I was there before him o. He scattered the game and I absolutely lost it! I cursed, insulted, waka-ed the bas.tard as the room fell silent watching me verbally assault one of the "champions". After I was done, Chinedu started laughing a wicked laugh, and everyone in the room started begging him not to do anything to me. That I was still a small boy, that he should forgive me. ME? I was ready for anything. Na so Chinedu tear me beta slap "TOWAI!" We stood toe-to-toe punching the life of our each other. The fight ended when I broke his nose and nearly choked the life out of him. People separated us and after that day we became best of friends.

3RD FIGHT
In 300 level I had this friend who was the ultimate definition of a leech. He wore my clothes, ate my food stuffs, spent my money, and occasionally tried to steal my girls. He was way older than me and I loved him so much, unfortunately he had taken me for granted and felt entitled to my property. One morning after arguing over something I don't remember anymore, I saw him about to wear a shirt of mine that was already practically his because he had worn it more times than I could ever hope to. I told me not to wear my clothes anymore but he brushed me off, thinking it was a joking sturvs. Na so I dey one class wey people full everywhere in the even, that's when I saw Alex bouncing into the vicinity wearing the same goddamn shirt I told him not to wear. Something evil sparked in my head. I walked up to him and asked him, "Why are you wearing my shirt? I need you to take it off now please." He looked at me and laughed, then attempted to walk past me but I blocked his path again.

"I said take off my shirt."

Na so the guy push me. I found my balance quickly and rebounded into him, taking him to the floor. Now, people were paying attention to us. I rained Hail Mary full of blows on his face, breaking his nose in the process. He reached for my throat and tried to choke(?) my but his balance was off. But he succeeded in scratching my neck and making me bleed. When it was looking like I was going to kill him, people gathered and tried to get me off him but I was so livid that I held on firmly to his (my?) shirt, as about 5 guys struggled to lift me off. I inadvertently ripped the shirt in half, and guy man had to walk all the way back to the hostel topless, his chest and six packs exposed for the world to see. He has never completely forgiven me for that incident and he never hesitates to remind me of what I did to him but me, I didn't care. He needed the lesson and he learnt it very well. At this point I could say that I was quite confident in my fighting and defensive ability.

Until........................................

4TH FIGHT
I had never fought someone waaaaaay bigger and taller than me until I met Chidi. My phone had gone missing after a crazy time the night before and Chidi was the main suspect, that's because he was a known thief. Eventually word got back to Chidi that I was suspecting him and he came to confront me for having the audacity of suspecting him for stealing my phone, this is someone that has stolen from me before and is renowned in this particular career path. Words were exchanged and he angrily went to lock the outside door so he can come back and beat his younger brother. As a smaller guy compared to him I entered into his personal space, rendering his attacks ineffective for the time being. I pinned his arms to his side and tried to land a proper blow on his criminal face, but I realized that punching upward is quite harder than punching straight. He tried to free himself and the fight turned into a grappling match as he tried to free himself, but I knew that if I let him go he could possibly crush me. I had seen Chidi take on five okada men successfully and defeat them. He had been to the police station numerous times, and he played football every Sunday unfailingly as a defender where he was a real threat to the strikers on the field. In my analysis, Chidi was potential much more stronger with enough stamina and endurance to go with it. Meaning in an all out brawl, it was highly likely that I would end up tired and exhausted while Chidi might even just be getting started. I slipped behind him where I was safe from his attacks and effectively grappled him until he had no choice but to calm down. Then slowly, while still pinning his arms to his sides I led him out of my room.

"Leave me... I say leave me!" He thundered.

"Hmm, guy. If I leave you, shey you go go? I no wan fight o."

"I no go fight you again."

"You sure?" I asked suspiciously, fearful for my life.

"I dey sure guy. Free me!" He screamed.

I let go of Chidi and pushed him forward, ready for round 2. Surprisingly, Chidi didn't fight me. He simply walked away... And went on to destroy somebody else who had pissed him off that night.

So those are all the physical brawls I have ever been involved in. Luckily for Olumide I never came across him again after boarding school, but even if I did I don't think we would fight. We would simply shake and laugh over old times and move on. Except he tried to maintain the old status quo, in which case I would have no choice but to whoop his ar.se. I'm grateful to Olumide because without the ar.se-whooping that he gave me, I never would have considered it necessary to learn how to defend myself should a situation require me to. So what about you guys? Have you ever been involved in a physical fight before? Let us laugh, learn and unwind biko.

Which university was that? In my alma mater or any decent university you wouldn't have graduated. Fighting is prohibited on campus.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by oodua1stson: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
akinade28:
Op u should consider boxing or wrestling, u might b d next Mohammed Ali u know. > grin and make a lot of money
As for me, I remember singing salawu abeni's song "gentle lady ni Mi emi ki shey fighter ooo, kenikeni mase Pe Mi lo sibi IJA. cool
damn !!? You're as oldas sin

The last time I heard that song I was just a small kid
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hmm, my brother, when it comes to fight, don't ever Underestimate those with small stature, they might look small and defenseless to you but na another song you go dey sing after the fight.
Mine was in SS1... we're not used to fighting at home, my mom made sure of that. So l always assume that l can fight until l met feromi, a tiny Yoruba girl,same class, same dormitory and same bunk. So One day, we were struggling for something, l can't really remember, and her grip was so tight that l couldnt drag the thing (cant remember the name) from her.. so l started hitting her hand, for her to free the thing.. my brother, na so this tiny girl come carry me up, come knock me for ground and started punching the hell out of me, it was as if, l was being punched with iron gloves, na so my other roommates start to dey laugh me..nobody came to my help, her grip on me was so strong, like a rock that l couldn't defend myself or free myself .l thank God say junior students no dey hostel that time.... naso shame catch me, l come dey beg the girl, come dey explain give am, say na because l be Christan, na him make l no fight am back..... na so l start to dey respect myself for where that girl dey till we graduated

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Rahmoney(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
The only time I've been involved in a physical fight was in Ss2. I fought with a girl. ��

The girl get too much mouth buh she beat me cus she was tall and I dey very short. After beating me she con bite me join.��

Got back with the girl just this year to tell her she is still the last person I've fought with to fight for this UI na wahala ��

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by EmperorLee(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm still remebered wen I'm was on sec sch, I'm telled mine frnds that I we beet Samson if me and him his fight cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy naso mine apkroko frind his go telled samson whot am sayed o angry sad

Am i was only joke that day o cry cry

Naso Samson his comed and calenge me o on mine class shocked shocked shocked, samskn his a small child o and a talled guy o sad

Has I'm whant too gived him blow like these ehn, naso samson his carryed me from ground knack mine head on chair angry angry angrythe kain beeting am choped from Samson hands that day ehn angry cry

Samson anywhere u are! Mine God we judge u angry angry angry angry angry angry

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by DavidEsq(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
oodua1stson:
The question should be howany times have just been involved in a physical fight.

I don't see how it's possible to live till adulthood without getting into a fight
Well, I have.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by DavidEsq(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2017
I never fought. The fighters were my very close friends, so how u wan take my trouble cheesy? Later strengthened my resolve never to fight wen I found out some strange ill luck seemed to crawl after me, like something out of a horror movie: I never got away with stuff, everyone else got away with. I mean, never. So I kept the violence inside of me and lifted weights in a very sadistic way. It kept my tempers low. So it was hard to provoke me. U just can't provoke me. Not even Africa for Ekosodin grin. Now I've found Jah and I'm learning how to make peace at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by adaksbullet: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
grin cheesy angry
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2017
ikechizoba:

Hmm, my brother, when it comes to fight, don't ever Underestimate those with small stature, they might look small and defenseless to you but na another song you go dey sing after the fight.
Mine was in SS1... we're not used to fighting at home, my mom made sure of that. So l always assume that l can fight until l met feromi, a tiny Yoruba girl,same class, same dormitory and same bunk. So One day, we were struggling for something, l can't really remember, and her grip was so tight that l couldnt drag the thing (cant remember the name) from her.. so l started hitting her hand, for her to free the thing.. my brother, na so this tiny girl come carry me up, come knock me for ground and started punching the hell out of me, it was as if, l was being punched with iron gloves, na so my other roommates start to dey laugh me..nobody came to my help, her grip on me was so strong, like a rock that l couldn't defend myself or free myself .l thank God say junior students no dey hostel that time.... naso shame catch me, l come dey beg the girl, come dey explain give am, say na because l be Christan, na him make l no fight am back..... na so l start to dey respect myself for where that girl dey till we graduated
I can tell you for a fact that girl used juju given to her by her parents ... that's how they are, very fetish
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Ginaz(f): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Lolz where will I start?

My mom would buy me new uniforms almost every class promotion. Na fight I go read for school.

* when I was in SS1, one small boy was toasting me, he would come at night cos then I loved bathing at nighttime(still do till now), so the well is outside our compound. He would stationed himself to come and be using his lame toasting lines. Even my dog can toast a female dog better than him which gets me so mad. Oga you are wasting my time biko...worst he would be stammering like someone about to have electric shock.

I was like so you won't leave me? He said no, I must to reply his love. I said I would pour him water, he said I wouldn't. Na so I provoke pour am water, he gave me very big blow to my face shocked.....see person wey come love abi beat me.

With my small stature I know I don't stand a chance. I went into a rage, I used my nails, my fingers, my legs infact it would be safe to say I clawed on like a blood sucking vampire sent from the village. He started shouting, people came to separate us...by the time they separated us he was panting and grasping and looked like who had a fight with a mad woman.

I lived with my grandparents, it was a public compound. The bathroom and toilet was only differentiated by a block in between. Anytime I go to bath, this boy would follow me on the excused he was going to the toilet.

Na so, one day I caught him peeping from the up. I was so pained, I called everyone in the compound no one believed me. I was so pained the more. One day he did it, I said lie lie o...it won't go like that. I said I would give him mark o. I bought razor blade and bought grinded pepper added it into water. That day he had exams to write. My grandparents were shouting at me to leave the matter, I hide the cup under bed cos he ran away. The next morning I heard him getting ready for school.

I took the cup of pepper, forgot the blade(oh why!) went into their house and threw the pepper straight at him...his peeping ogoro eyes. We fought, what a fight. I said today you will kill me...today Na me and you. His school friends were around, they started mocking him. With the pepper in his eyes I was at an advantage. The force i threw the cup at him broke his front teeth, it was a steel cup.

The room was a mess, red pepper everywhere. His younger ones got a doze of pepper too. Their uniforms, clothes, bed, wall, curtains.

His father came back and saw everything, and started running after me, he wanted to cane me for destroying his house. My family were behind me, they wanted to call the street chairman but his father got afraid and that was how the matter died.... (till date this boy still peeps at people, unknown to us he has been peeping all the girls in the compound both old and young in the bathroom) he was caught one after the other...I heard he goes to other street to peep.

Fought with my gf...the fight was epic....she bit me on my left arm..i bit her on the head. It left us bloodied we had to treat ourselves in a chemist store. I still bore that mark on my arm till date embarassed

That was my last fight. Now sef, I no get power to raise hand...dem go beat me die. Make I humble myself.

I use my mouth now to do the fighting but I'm conscious so I won't get my teeth removed one day. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Mine was Jss 3. There was this truculent boy called Niyi. The guy too like fight. Always threatening to beat me after closing hr.

b4 we resume jss3, first term, I don dey pack sand for Ebute Ilaje Bariga. Small small change don dey enter my pocket, and importantly, I was just attaining puberty. The sand I was carrying made my palm to be very hard, my chest com wide, pimple com make my face rugged and I con tall join

When we resumed first term, the niyi guy com short for my side.He dare not say a word, cos I will just kill him
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by joyndidi: 12:58am On Sep 30, 2017
my first fight was with Fatima my neighbour I no even know wetin cause our fight sef but the girl beat rubbish commot for my body I con day cry but now we are best of friends I dont know how we manage to overcome our differences.
my Second fight was when I was in JSS2 there was stupid boy he was my classmate he day always find my trouble I no just know wetin happen dAt day sef he just tear my book con run omo we dig am out that day the fight na 50/50 our class teacher con flog us omo I no known the evil spirit when enter my body that y I no cry after the woman flog me I con day laugh she con say make I rife okada before 15mins reach during my okada ride na so I begin sweat I con day cry..............fast forward till today I still daay fight with my younger brother that boy can find trouble ny daddy don tell me say I go born pikin when resemble my younger brother naa so I go just day reject am because that boy is just too stubborn
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by MARKETfund: 1:14am On Sep 30, 2017
DavidEsq:
I never fought. The fighters were my very close friends, so how u wan take my trouble cheesy? Later strengthened my resolve never to fight wen I found out some strange ill luck seemed to crawl after me, like something out of a horror movie: I never got away with stuff, everyone else got away with. I mean, never. So I kept the violence inside of me and lifted weights in a very sadistic way. It kept my tempers low. So it was hard to provoke me. U just can't provoke me. Not even Africa for Ekosodin grin. Now I've found Jah and I'm learning how to make peace at all cost.

Very commendable.
true Christians seek peace and pursue it
All the best bro
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Greenbuoy(m): 1:34am On Sep 30, 2017
I swear down I be sisi when I been little!

It was back when i was about 7yo. My elder brother and sister had a beef with the landlady (iya gani) of the house beside ours. The mama was hyper-troublesome. So, they sat on the case severally and finally came up with a 'sweet' plan to get at her. We gameplan na to enter iya gani by striking her granddaughter, Silifa (my age-mate) . Yours truly was chosen to go behind enemy line and wreck serious havoc. I was rigorously prepped for the op like sey na bin laden I wan go take out. The fact that I was going to spearhead the attack gave me immense joy and made me feel like a boss.

It was the D-day. We were hiding behind the railings on our verandah, waiting for Silifa to stray into our premise (as she always did in the evening). As the target show, dem 'strategists' signal sey make I go engage am.

I got close to Silifa with the hope of finishing her off soon enough... As I couldn't wait to get hold of the baba-dudu reward. I near am, dash am 1 light punch for chest. As I wan begin dey rough-handle am na hin this weyrey girl hold my clothe, tear me hot slap. Before I could regain my balance, she don use 1 of her legs hook my own 2 for back, cum push me... (u should know the rest).
Na hin my peepz rush enter scene before Silifa turn the whole thing to python dance.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Rozaytee: 1:36am On Sep 30, 2017
krattoss:
ogbeni u balm die. .I belive ur weight... cool

Jonsing Egede wan go u ovb. ..But as u rugged reach..him no succeed...

Three gbosa for u...

So wetin later be the scores via the run c ??undecided
he feels guilt about it and u dey ask for scores....dreaded cultist #spotted
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Rozaytee: 1:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Omo my last fight was crazy and still shocking till date lolzzz...dat was in 2016. Around september...i got a job at ikeja...so i was crashing wit one of my girlfriend and her brother...and an arguement erupted between my friend's bro and i... one night like dat around 11pm...omo na so i challenged d guy..he was 11years older dan me and times 3 of my strent...lolzz...he slapped me and i broke an available bottle beside d fridge on his head...i couldnt beat him up but was stoning him any weapon at reach be it knife or anything...omo people gathered to stop us...lolzz at d end of d fight we had to be massaged i had a sprain on my right arm and he also had a cut....after dat day i dey fear anger....lollzzz..we are stiil cool friendz till date tho
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by chiraqDemon(m): 2:07am On Sep 30, 2017
The last fight I got involved in I smashed metal bucket on the guy's face. Changed his facial features
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by bummyla(m): 2:09am On Sep 30, 2017
waywardpikin:
DISCLAIMER: Fight no good o! People dey from fight die. So if you fit avoid am avoid am biko to avoid stories that touch.

I've been in a number of fights in my life. Because of the way I look, people see me as easy prey and want to bully or take advantage of me. Unfortunately for them, I try my best to make them see the error of their ways. I will be chronicling the major standout moments in my life in which I ever got involved in a physical confrontation. In the immortal words of Kenny Rogers, "Sometimes you have to fight, when you're a man."

JSS3

1ST FIGHT
I grew up a butty boy until JSS3 in boarding school when I found out the true meaning of life. This guy, Olumide, was lying down on my bed during Saturday inspection so I asked him to get off my bed o, after all he had his own. Na so the guy jump down gimme beta blow for face (based on terminator wey him be), asking me what right I had to ask him such a question. My mate o! On top my own bed! He asked me to say it again if dem born me well. Of course, I asked him off my bed again and the chairman proceeded to give me the beating of my life. He beat me oooo... Goodness God! He beat the sh!t out of me, leaving me wondering if there was any justice in this world at all. Needless to say, I will never forget that day till the day I die. He beat shege comot for my head that day. I had never thrown a punch before, never been in a fight before, so I promised myself that such a thing will never happen to me again and that I'll always defend myself no matter what. Naturally, I'm never a bully or an aggressor. I took a keen interest in fighting, watching, learning, even practising. That was what also led me to start working out, so I that if I give you a dirty blow you will confess that Buhari is a muslim.

UNIVERSITY

2ND FIGHT
In 100level, just like in boarding school, I was one of the youngest. There was this clique of older guys in my hostel who regarded everyone else as "small boys" for reasons best known to them. One of them, Chinedu, always used to talk down on me and assert his dominance any way he could. But I had observed this guy, I'd shook his hand, I'd gauged his strength, and I was confident that there was no was this guy could whoop my ass. I believe I was much stronger then, and I used to take body building more seriously then. Eventually our back-and-forth came to a climax one fateful day when he tried to prevent me from playing a game of chess before him, meanwhile I was there before him o. He scattered the game and I absolutely lost it! I cursed, insulted, waka-ed the bas.tard as the room fell silent watching me verbally assault one of the "champions". After I was done, Chinedu started laughing a wicked laugh, and everyone in the room started begging him not to do anything to me. That I was still a small boy, that he should forgive me. ME? I was ready for anything. Na so Chinedu tear me beta slap "TOWAI!" We stood toe-to-toe punching the life of our each other. The fight ended when I broke his nose and nearly choked the life out of him. People separated us and after that day we became best of friends.

3RD FIGHT
In 300 level I had this friend who was the ultimate definition of a leech. He wore my clothes, ate my food stuffs, spent my money, and occasionally tried to steal my girls. He was way older than me and I loved him so much, unfortunately he had taken me for granted and felt entitled to my property. One morning after arguing over something I don't remember anymore, I saw him about to wear a shirt of mine that was already practically his because he had worn it more times than I could ever hope to. I told me not to wear my clothes anymore but he brushed me off, thinking it was a joking sturvs. Na so I dey one class wey people full everywhere in the even, that's when I saw Alex bouncing into the vicinity wearing the same goddamn shirt I told him not to wear. Something evil sparked in my head. I walked up to him and asked him, "Why are you wearing my shirt? I need you to take it off now please." He looked at me and laughed, then attempted to walk past me but I blocked his path again.

"I said take off my shirt."

Na so the guy push me. I found my balance quickly and rebounded into him, taking him to the floor. Now, people were paying attention to us. I rained Hail Mary full of blows on his face, breaking his nose in the process. He reached for my throat and tried to choke(?) my but his balance was off. But he succeeded in scratching my neck and making me bleed. When it was looking like I was going to kill him, people gathered and tried to get me off him but I was so livid that I held on firmly to his (my?) shirt, as about 5 guys struggled to lift me off. I inadvertently ripped the shirt in half, and guy man had to walk all the way back to the hostel topless, his chest and six packs exposed for the world to see. He has never completely forgiven me for that incident and he never hesitates to remind me of what I did to him but me, I didn't care. He needed the lesson and he learnt it very well. At this point I could say that I was quite confident in my fighting and defensive ability.

Until........................................

4TH FIGHT
I had never fought someone waaaaaay bigger and taller than me until I met Chidi. My phone had gone missing after a crazy time the night before and Chidi was the main suspect, that's because he was a known thief. Eventually word got back to Chidi that I was suspecting him and he came to confront me for having the audacity of suspecting him for stealing my phone, this is someone that has stolen from me before and is renowned in this particular career path. Words were exchanged and he angrily went to lock the outside door so he can come back and beat his younger brother. As a smaller guy compared to him I entered into his personal space, rendering his attacks ineffective for the time being. I pinned his arms to his side and tried to land a proper blow on his criminal face, but I realized that punching upward is quite harder than punching straight. He tried to free himself and the fight turned into a grappling match as he tried to free himself, but I knew that if I let him go he could possibly crush me. I had seen Chidi take on five okada men successfully and defeat them. He had been to the police station numerous times, and he played football every Sunday unfailingly as a defender where he was a real threat to the strikers on the field. In my analysis, Chidi was potential much more stronger with enough stamina and endurance to go with it. Meaning in an all out brawl, it was highly likely that I would end up tired and exhausted while Chidi might even just be getting started. I slipped behind him where I was safe from his attacks and effectively grappled him until he had no choice but to calm down. Then slowly, while still pinning his arms to his sides I led him out of my room.

"Leave me... I say leave me!" He thundered.

"Hmm, guy. If I leave you, shey you go go? I no wan fight o."

"I no go fight you again."

"You sure?" I asked suspiciously, fearful for my life.

"I dey sure guy. Free me!" He screamed.

I let go of Chidi and pushed him forward, ready for round 2. Surprisingly, Chidi didn't fight me. He simply walked away... And went on to destroy somebody else who had pissed him off that night.

So those are all the physical brawls I have ever been involved in. Luckily for Olumide I never came across him again after boarding school, but even if I did I don't think we would fight. We would simply shake and laugh over old times and move on. Except he tried to maintain the old status quo, in which case I would have no choice but to whoop his ar.se. I'm grateful to Olumide because without the ar.se-whooping that he gave me, I never would have considered it necessary to learn how to defend myself should a situation require me to. So what about you guys? Have you ever been involved in a physical fight before? Let us laugh, learn and unwind biko.

During my NYSC days, I had one Calabar neighbor Jerry a corper too, who was a terror to my soul. For some stranger reasons Jerry was terrorizing my poor soul, made my first 6 months horrible for me.

Anytime I wanted to react all the ladies in our lounge will start screaming:

"Bummy don't fight Jerry oooh!!! He will disgrace you oooh! Jerry is Calabar oooh! Single Bone!!! It's not in the size oooh!!!" I was bigger & taller than Jerry.

Sometimes out of frustration I will cry inside my room, till one faithful morning around 1 am, I came out to fetch water uninterrupted from the borehole, as I just opened my door I came face to face with Jerry, I panicked and ran back into my room, not after I had screamed out of shock/ surprise, dropped my buckets, plus my wrapper fell off my waist & I stood naked for a few second before my tormentor.

I ran back into my room while his evil laughter followed me, quickly bolted the door, as I turned from the door I was looking straight into my standing mirror, while Jerry was bursting with laughter and taunts!

Something about seeing myself naked in the mirror stirred up a violent fury in me, I wore my dirty jeans, went into Jerry's apartment and gave him the beating of his life, did not stop till all the ladies that thought I was a weakling saw Jerry crying, screaming & begging for his life. It was a bloody mess that morning. It took some soldiers in the army barracks to get me off Jerry.

The remaining 6 months of my service was fun filled! And Jerry became the outcast! And avoided me like Ebola!

https://www.bummyla.com
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by FakoMaybach1: 2:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Remembering my fights fill me with shame and remorse. In fights you dont win, it is a lose lose situation.
I keep praying God forgives me for my many fights, for i cant forgive myself
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Kanurii: 2:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 30, 2017
I have been in exactly one fight all my life and I drew blood on that fateful day.

My opponent and aggressor? My friend Ifeanyi.

We went to the Ujuri fruit tree (the ogbono seed tree) a short distance away from our compound to pick the sweet fruits just after dawn. We went for the windfalls that used to accumulate over the night. When we got to the tree, we were dismayed to find that there were no fruits left: we had arrived too late and the early birds had collected all the wind-fallen fruits. However, I was lucky to find two plum and fresh fruits at a distant corner of the bush.

I showed my friend Ifeanyi the fruits. I said, "nwanne, look at these fruits! They look fresh and succulent."

"Yes, that's true." He said without any attempt to hand the two fruits to me. "You were lucky, I didn't get anyone."

"Please, give me the fruits so that I can show my mom," I said to him.

He did not give the fruits back to me. Instead, he dug his large teeth into the ripe fruits. the juice spurted and began to trickle down his lips.

I stood and watched in disbelief; too shocked to speak.

"I did not ask you to eat the fruits, Mr man" I said

"You don't have to -- we came here together, if I eat the two fruits what will you do?"

"Okay, no problem, just hand me the second one. I will it give it to my mum"

"If I don't give you, what will happen?"

"Please, just give me -- my mom is really looking forward to eating ujiri."

My mother at that time was pregnant with my brother, and in her last trimester. Ujiri was one of the foods she craved obsessively.
Ifeanyi knew this, but he still didn't hand me the fruit. Instead he soon started eating the second fruit.

I was mad. I was incensed. I felt like an area boy whose weed and shepe had been taken away without just cause.

I ran up to the place where Ifeanyi was tauntingly standing and locked his shirt. He threw away the fruit and barked at me to leave him. I left him, but he started laughing at me and called me a weak boy.

Indeed, I was a weak boy: all the kids in my set were both bigger and taller than me but on account of the fact that I wasn't going to take home any fruit for my pregnant mom, I felt stronger than I was.

"See" he said, "leave that thing, tomorrow we will come again, and early too, you can pack all the fruits for your mom then,"

"No, I don't want" I said. "You must give me my two ujiri because I did not ask you to eat them"

"If I don't what will happen?" He asked me.

"I don't know, just provide my fruits for me and then we can go home."

Ifeanyi stretched out his hand and landed a heavy slap on my face that produced multicolored stars in my eyes. Jesus!

I reached downwards and took off my leather sandals and began to hit him with it.

I was mad, I was furious, I was baying for blood... which is exactly what I got.

One of my hits landed on his left eyebrow and tore it open. A bright stream of blood began spurting non-stop. When I realised what had happened, I dropped my sandals and began pleading with Ifeanyi.

"Sorry, sorry -- I did not mean to do that -- please, just stand up. Let me see your face did it touch your eyes?." I reached forward to touch his face, but he brushed my hand off.

He didn't answer anything I asked him or said to him.

An elderly woman who was passing by saw us and ran forward to help up on his feet first, and then to the chemist shop down the dirt road.

In the end, Ifeanyi got 7 stitches on his face to close the wound.

I only got a sharp reprimand when I explained the events leading up to the fight to our parents.

I still regret the events of that day because fifteen years later, Ifeanyi still has noticeable scars on his face on account of that fight.

That was the day I swore never to engage in a fight again in my life.

I have been tested many times but calling police or army for a person troubling you in Nigeria has a way of calming other troublemakers down.

Don't fight folks -- you can easily Bleep someone up, or get bleeped up for life. If the issue gets out of hand, just invest 10k and call soldiers for whomever that motherfucker is.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Dewvy(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2017
As I don read your story ehn, to fight just dey sweet me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Stolen Phone Buyer At Computer Village Nabbed (photo) / Cult War In Oworoshoki Lagos, Residents Lament. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.