Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (27776 Views)

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Boy Engages In Physical Fight With His Father For Not Giving Him Money For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Lalas247(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
intruxive:

Lol, MVP
What about u
Don't come and claim " I don't fight " grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by introvertedsoul: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2017
waywardpikin:

10 fights?? Na food??

Did you grow up in Nigeria?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by grabbestoffers: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2017
When I was 9 or 10 years one guy beat me very badly because I had done it deprivation.
Hostgator web hosting service
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by adanny01(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
I almost wanted to say my last time was in secondary school but remembered i did last year. It was an embarrassment for both of us but i was just being defensive while he was unnecessarily provocative.

As my best friend and uni roomate for several years, we still live in the same house though i have my family which i travel to at weekends. His cousin has been with us most of the time. Infact, i and his coz are very good friends. He even visited with me for sometime when i was down south. We blend very well.

This fateful day, we didnt go to work so we got a bottle of whiskey around 4pm. I wasn't up to whiskey that day so i took less than the duo. My friend got a call from his uncle, a security man in Abj, that he had been indetention for over a week in a police station due to a robbery incident in the house he was working. He was allowed to make a call for help to get bailed out. We took off in my friends car. Got the guy out, on the way back home we stopped at a joint for beer.

Drank our beer till we paid bills and trying to round up our last bottle when we started joking with my friend's coz (note that he was a cultist in school so had violent tendencies). I used a comment to describe his fiancee who we called mama. I said "mama has stolen your heart".

A brief about mama; they met in school and she was one of the baddest girl in class. She is like 4 yrs older and much much too exposed and unrepentant too. I am 100% sure she does sugar daddies. Naturally, every one has advised against their marriage plans but the guy will get provoked on such advise. He had provoked on me already for my advice.

Back to the beer palour gist, the comment i made was harmless meaning he was in love. The whiskey+beer probably told him something else. So he stood up threatening to pour beer on me if i repeated the comment. I was sure the comment is harmless gesturing to his coz, my friend, if i said anything wrong. My friend didnt want to get involved so he said nothing but told his coz to sit. I repeat my comment and he threatened once again. At that point the condensation from his cold beer was dripping on me so i told him to back off as he is getting me wet. The guy no gree just dey holla on top of his voice, as people were begining to notice a brawl. I got provoked with more splashes of beer and condensation on me so i picked my glass of beer and stood up threatening to spill it on him if he does not back off from my personal space. I had one finger poking him in the chest and my glass lifted above his head daring him. In an attempt to step back, he tripped on a stone, being drunk and had little balance, he struggled to keep himself upright by holding his plastic chair but wasn't enough. He knocked his chair and kicked some empty chairs and tables before getting balance.

I sat down immediately, while he bent downwards. He called me by my nickname "fatboi, you pushed and embarrassed me"? I didnt reply, but what he did next put me in a high alert and defensive mode.

He took 2 empty beer bottles, smashed them agaisnt each other. The sound was like a bomb and war was declared. My friend and their uncle rushed to him to stop him from doing anything rash while i didnt want to turn my back at him. I walked out of the joint to the car leaving them to calm him. I got there waited for 2 mins. We were asked to leave immediately before the military guy owner of the joint hears about the brawl. My friend was trying to get the change and pay for broken bottles when the guy approach me again threatening on top of his voice. I wasnt sure if he still had the broken bottles with him so it was either i flee or we die. I never turn my back to danger so i attacked first. Rather unfortunate as it turn out he had nothing, and wasnt expecting an attack. I took him completely off the ground and like in a wrestling match, threw him straight into the gutter. I was in a fit of rage and fear. I was lucky he missed a short metal post that could have been fatal. He was hurt and limping. I knew i overreacted but it was too late. His outburst continued, i asked for keys to drive but my friend refused thinking i was too angry to drive. I wanted to drive for my safety incase the guy descides to attack from the back seat.

I later apologised that night. I did for fear because he had a habit of sleeping with a machete at arms reach. We have been good except for a near brawl we almost had again.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by intruxive(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

What about u
Don't come and claim " I don't fight " grin
Lol, ok.
Stopped fighting in secondary school when a couple of my classmates fought and one of them calmly went home and brought his dads gun to kill the other guy. They had to shut my school down for the day
And I retired from fighting ever since grin
I was just in SS1 o! Somebody will come and shoot me just like that (my school had crazy kids who brought knifes and gulf stick to school) and guess what the were mostly senators, ex governors, northan emirs kids or some public figures kids..... they get away with everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Greenrevolt(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Fight?? Naaaah...

I always wondered what it would be like to fight recently tho'. I believe I have gotten way stronger punching walls and all. cheesy

Well, I had some near experiences.

JSS2

I was the smallest in class, but cos I was a bookworm I was made the class prefect. There were a lot of street boys in my class, and for obvious reasons I was very calm and avoided fights by all means. Until, Ebuka a very notorious dude, decided it is time to teach I the class prefect a lesson, so I will always cower to his needs. It should be noted that this guy was a very dirty guy, no care for his hygiene, torn shorts and shirts are his signature uniform even if it were a new term. Almost every other person in my class including teachers have seen his balls, the things sometimes just hang out from his shorts.

Well, Ebuka called me out saying I don't have respect for him, I told him he can't do anything that I can beat him "is it because I have been keeping quite for too long? I will beat you today!"

Nnaa eh, I pulled my shirt and folded it... Ebuka started pulling his shirt... My brain started rebooting... That was the first and last time I ever saw eczema all over someone's chest. No, there's no way I am fighting that, I can't be going home with bodily pains and skin rashes too. I told him I am not fighting him till he has treated the eczema all over his chest grin grin he called me a coward, I didn't disagree.

SS1

I can't remember what happened, frankly I just can't. But, somehow I found myself locked under Ejike's arm, received a few punches on my ribs and then got flung over the lockers. I just got up, went to my chair and sat down. Thinking of it now, I am not sure I remembered at that moment what I even did to him. I didn't ask any questions, I just sat and thought about my life. I avoided the dude till I graduated.

Same year, I was walking home from school... Just along Oguta Road, this ferocious looking man was coming down towards me. I sha stepped aside, he stepped to that side too, I side stepped again, he did the same too!. The man just grabbed me by the neck, choked me a split and flung me across a Drainage onto the grass, school bag and all.

Year 1

Went to represent my state in Kano for a scrabble competition, we camped in a secondary school's dormitory. One evening, I was alone in the dormitory when some small boys probably within the range of 11-14 came to my room and just started insulting me, I never saw these boys in my life before. I was calm through out ooo, no single word. Until when they were leaving the smallest one insulted my mama, I clapped back, nna eh, the squad rushed back one pressed me against the bunk, from nowhere all of them brought out daggers... Guys, I became an orator instantly, I started advocating for peace, until the eldest decided that maybe they should spare me...

MORAL OF THE STORIES
To get small body no good, especially when every other person around you na trouble maker.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Lalas247(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2017
intruxive:

Lol, ok.
Stopped fighting in secondary school when a couple of my classmates fought and one of them calmly went home and brought his dads gun to kill the other guy. They had to shut my school down for the day
And I retired from fighting ever since grin
I was just in SS1 o! Somebody will come and shoot me just like that (my school had crazy kids who brought knifes and gulf stick to school) and guess what the were mostly senators, ex governors, northan emirs kids or some public figures kids..... they get away with everything
Wow u dey government clique like me grin
Oya what school did u go ..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by intruxive(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Wow u dey government clique like me grin
Oya what school did u go ..
It was a private school in kd
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Lalas247(f): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
intruxive:

It was a private school in kd
Oh ok .. thought u schooled in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Godsent12(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2017
waywardpikin:
DISCLAIMER: Fight no good o! People dey from fight die. So if you fit avoid am avoid am biko to avoid stories that touch.

I've been in a number of fights in my life. Because of the way I look, people see me as easy prey and want to bully or take advantage of me. Unfortunately for them, I try my best to make them see the error of their ways. I will be chronicling the major standout moments in my life in which I ever got involved in a physical confrontation. In the immortal words of Kenny Rogers, "Sometimes you have to fight, when you're a man."

JSS3

1ST FIGHT
I grew up a butty boy until JSS3 in boarding school when I found out the true meaning of life. This guy, Olumide, was lying down on my bed during Saturday inspection so I asked him to get off my bed o, after all he had his own. Na so the guy jump down gimme beta blow for face (based on terminator wey him be), asking me what right I had to ask him such a question. My mate o! On top my own bed! He asked me to say it again if dem born me well. Of course, I asked him off my bed again and the chairman proceeded to give me the beating of my life. He beat me oooo... Goodness God! He beat the sh!t out of me, leaving me wondering if there was any justice in this world at all. Needless to say, I will never forget that day till the day I die. He beat shege comot for my head that day. I had never thrown a punch before, never been in a fight before, so I promised myself that such a thing will never happen to me again and that I'll always defend myself no matter what. Naturally, I'm never a bully or an aggressor. I took a keen interest in fighting, watching, learning, even practising. That was what also led me to start working out, so I that if I give you a dirty blow you will confess that Buhari is a muslim.

UNIVERSITY

2ND FIGHT
In 100level, just like in boarding school, I was one of the youngest. There was this clique of older guys in my hostel who regarded everyone else as "small boys" for reasons best known to them. One of them, Chinedu, always used to talk down on me and assert his dominance any way he could. But I had observed this guy, I'd shook his hand, I'd gauged his strength, and I was confident that there was no was this guy could whoop my ass. I believe I was much stronger then, and I used to take body building more seriously then. Eventually our back-and-forth came to a climax one fateful day when he tried to prevent me from playing a game of chess before him, meanwhile I was there before him o. He scattered the game and I absolutely lost it! I cursed, insulted, waka-ed the bas.tard as the room fell silent watching me verbally assault one of the "champions". After I was done, Chinedu started laughing a wicked laugh, and everyone in the room started begging him not to do anything to me. That I was still a small boy, that he should forgive me. ME? I was ready for anything. Na so Chinedu tear me beta slap "TOWAI!" We stood toe-to-toe punching the life of our each other. The fight ended when I broke his nose and nearly choked the life out of him. People separated us and after that day we became best of friends.

3RD FIGHT
In 300 level I had this friend who was the ultimate definition of a leech. He wore my clothes, ate my food stuffs, spent my money, and occasionally tried to steal my girls. He was way older than me and I loved him so much, unfortunately he had taken me for granted and felt entitled to my property. One morning after arguing over something I don't remember anymore, I saw him about to wear a shirt of mine that was already practically his because he had worn it more times than I could ever hope to. I told me not to wear my clothes anymore but he brushed me off, thinking it was a joking sturvs. Na so I dey one class wey people full everywhere in the even, that's when I saw Alex bouncing into the vicinity wearing the same goddamn shirt I told him not to wear. Something evil sparked in my head. I walked up to him and asked him, "Why are you wearing my shirt? I need you to take it off now please." He looked at me and laughed, then attempted to walk past me but I blocked his path again.

"I said take off my shirt."

Na so the guy push me. I found my balance quickly and rebounded into him, taking him to the floor. Now, people were paying attention to us. I rained Hail Mary full of blows on his face, breaking his nose in the process. He reached for my throat and tried to choke(?) my but his balance was off. But he succeeded in scratching my neck and making me bleed. When it was looking like I was going to kill him, people gathered and tried to get me off him but I was so livid that I held on firmly to his (my?) shirt, as about 5 guys struggled to lift me off. I inadvertently ripped the shirt in half, and guy man had to walk all the way back to the hostel topless, his chest and six packs exposed for the world to see. He has never completely forgiven me for that incident and he never hesitates to remind me of what I did to him but me, I didn't care. He needed the lesson and he learnt it very well. At this point I could say that I was quite confident in my fighting and defensive ability.

Until........................................

4TH FIGHT
I had never fought someone waaaaaay bigger and taller than me until I met Chidi. My phone had gone missing after a crazy time the night before and Chidi was the main suspect, that's because he was a known thief. Eventually word got back to Chidi that I was suspecting him and he came to confront me for having the audacity of suspecting him for stealing my phone, this is someone that has stolen from me before and is renowned in this particular career path. Words were exchanged and he angrily went to lock the outside door so he can come back and beat his younger brother. As a smaller guy compared to him I entered into his personal space, rendering his attacks ineffective for the time being. I pinned his arms to his side and tried to land a proper blow on his criminal face, but I realized that punching upward is quite harder than punching straight. He tried to free himself and the fight turned into a grappling match as he tried to free himself, but I knew that if I let him go he could possibly crush me. I had seen Chidi take on five okada men successfully and defeat them. He had been to the police station numerous times, and he played football every Sunday unfailingly as a defender where he was a real threat to the strikers on the field. In my analysis, Chidi was potential much more stronger with enough stamina and endurance to go with it. Meaning in an all out brawl, it was highly likely that I would end up tired and exhausted while Chidi might even just be getting started. I slipped behind him where I was safe from his attacks and effectively grappled him until he had no choice but to calm down. Then slowly, while still pinning his arms to his sides I led him out of my room.

"Leave me... I say leave me!" He thundered.

"Hmm, guy. If I leave you, shey you go go? I no wan fight o."

"I no go fight you again."

"You sure?" I asked suspiciously, fearful for my life.

"I dey sure guy. Free me!" He screamed.

I let go of Chidi and pushed him forward, ready for round 2. Surprisingly, Chidi didn't fight me. He simply walked away... And went on to destroy somebody else who had pissed him off that night.

So those are all the physical brawls I have ever been involved in. Luckily for Olumide I never came across him again after boarding school, but even if I did I don't think we would fight. We would simply shake and laugh over old times and move on. Except he tried to maintain the old status quo, in which case I would have no choice but to whoop his ar.se. I'm grateful to Olumide because without the ar.se-whooping that he gave me, I never would have considered it necessary to learn how to defend myself should a situation require me to. So what about you guys? Have you ever been involved in a physical fight before? Let us laugh, learn and unwind biko.

u 4 show us the picture of yourself.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Rajosh(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2017
dingbang:
eh.... Are you king David? grin
was king David not a child of God?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by intruxive(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh ok .. thought u schooled in Lagos
Nope, one of the first private schools in kd labayi, gave room for a lot of spoilt rich kids to act what they see on tv grin
What school did u go to?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by wizard007(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2017
As a kid, I had a small frame, but you know as people like me do, we tend to make mouth as defense mechanism to scare away bullies and people that wants to take advantage of our size.

While in secondary school my cousin (7 years older and strong) who lived with us was just a class ahead of me and ran point back then as one the strongest group of boys controlling things..

At first people didn't knw and a guy at school (SS2) stepped on my bandaged toes on a particular day, he didn't know quite alright but the act shot a pain right through my whole system that I had to push him violently off my leg.

He didn't even asked question on why I pushed him, he pranced back and sent a hook to my left cheek bone, unfortunately for him, my cousin was coming to check on me that moment, before I say kpim, Chinedu was being battered, different punches and headbutt was landing on him in succession.

He looked like he'd been through hell when cousin left him, that's the beginning of my immunity. The popular phrase about me in school became " he will call his brother for you oo" and that's it, Chinedus experience will spring up in the troublemakers memory and he'll calm the fvck down.

However back home my best friend would always mess with me at any slight provocation, I became a dummy due to the immunity I receive at school, wouldn't defend myself, I just mention names or report to the powers that be and you get kicked in the ass.

Little did I know that cousin was mad I was weak, so on a bad day like that, best friend and I got into an argument and he started his usual punching, in tel he shoulder daring me for a fight. I just stood telling him to stop, ffs I don't even get mad how the Bleep am I suppose to fight.

Cousin came over and gave me a hard punch straight to my face, and yelled at me, called me a weakling, reminded me Murphy was just a year older I should be able to square up to him, said he will withdraw his protection in school, I was bleeding from my gum. But the revelation shook me to my core.

Friends that were there started laughing, making jest and taunting me that so I use to call my brother for protection at school. Best friend felt that was it, but that day I decided to always put my faith in my hands.

I took a keen interest in watching boxing since that day, few months down the line, best friend was at it again, I was calm as ever but I knew he's going to get beat up, I've learnt skills on boxing like I wanted to be a professional.

I dared him to punch me again if he's truly the son of his mother, that got him mad and he threw a right haymaker aggressively, I was on alert so I ducked it, and stepped back, raised my two hands, orthodox stance and urged him with my hand to bring it on.

A smile played on his lips like I don see "soso" it was that day I knew egbon (best friend) can't even fight, he throws punches without calculating, lots of counter punches on his face landed by yours truly, I schooled him like a pro, by this time we don pull crowd including my cousin, one glance towards him and a flash back of the other day is all I saw, all the taunts and messy revelations.

I just became more aggressive with my hits, I stunned him severally, getting hit only on my chest it was a walk in the park mehn, my right power hook caught his cheek bone and bust it open, he saw I drew blood and locked me in a wrestle, now I can't do this, I can only fight on my feet, so I cried for help say make dem separate us make we fight like men, chants went in the air and my wish was granted, I beat this dude, at a point held his shirt and started hitting him on the ear.

He staggered away and stayed in their room for five days, since that day I earned respect from every one on my street, my cousin especially.

Nothing motivates you faster than your own woes, turning weakness into strength is by far the most amazing thing you can do in life.

That episode alone taught me a lot of things in life.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2017
With a new kid that took over my position in pry3. My siblings when I was little.. I can't imagine exchanging jabs, crosses, hooks, kicks and uppercuts when I'm not a professional boxer or exercising at this my old age
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

IOk but you're not the dude I trashed right

Iam angry U didn't trash me though, I allowed u coz I really liked u then angry
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Shhhh01(f): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm still remebered wen I'm was on sec sch, I'm telled mine frnds that I we beet Samson if me and him his fight cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy naso mine apkroko frind his go telled samson whot am sayed o angry sad

Am i was only joke that day o cry cry

Naso Samson his comed and calenge me o on mine class shocked shocked shocked, samskn his a small child o and a talled guy o sad

Has I'm whant too gived him blow like these ehn, naso samson his carryed me from ground knack mine head on chair angry angry angrythe kain beeting am choped from Samson hands that day ehn angry cry

Samson anywhere u are! Mine God we judge u angry angry angry angry angry angry
headache oooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by BlackBaron: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Had fights while in secondary school.

The most memorable was from a kid who grew up in the barracks. While squaring up, I got a punch I didn't see coming, got hit in my stomach possibly in my liver or diagphram which took the wind out of me. The fight ended at that moment.

The pain unbearable and for minutes I could not get up. Could hardly walk afterwards for a few hours.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2017
jaybillionaire:

Iam angry U didn't trash me though, I allowed u coz I really liked u then angry
hold on. . what year did you graduate from the school. . I'll know if you're the one
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Ginaz:
Lolz where will I start?

My mom would buy me new uniforms almost every class promotion. Na fight I go read for school.

* when I was in SS1, one small boy was toasting me, he would come at night cos then I loved bathing at nighttime(still do till now), so the well is outside our compound. He would stationed himself to come and be using his lame toasting lines. Even my dog can toast a female dog better than him which gets me so mad. Oga you are wasting my time biko...worst he would be stammering like someone about to have electric shock.

I was like so you won't leave me? He said no, I must to reply his love. I said I would pour him water, he said I wouldn't. Na so I provoke pour am water, he gave me very big blow to my face shocked.....see person wey come love abi beat me.

With my small stature I know I don't stand a chance. I went into a rage, I used my nails, my fingers, my legs infact it would be safe to say I clawed on like a blood sucking vampire sent from the village. He started shouting, people came to separate us...by the time they separated us he was panting and grasping and looked like who had a fight with a mad woman.

I lived with my grandparents, it was a public compound. The bathroom and toilet was only differentiated by a block in between. Anytime I go to bath, this boy would follow me on the excused he was going to the toilet.

Na so, one day I caught him peeping from the up. I was so pained, I called everyone in the compound no one believed me. I was so pained the more. One day he did it, I said lie lie o...it won't go like that. I said I would give him mark o. I bought razor blade and bought grinded pepper added it into water. That day he had exams to write. My grandparents were shouting at me to leave the matter, I hide the cup under bed cos he ran away. The next morning I heard him getting ready for school.

I took the cup of pepper, forgot the blade(oh why!) went into their house and threw the pepper straight at him...his peeping ogoro eyes. We fought, what a fight. I said today you will kill me...today Na me and you. His school friends were around, they started mocking him. With the pepper in his eyes I was at an advantage. The force i threw the cup at him broke his front teeth, it was a steel cup.

The room was a mess, red pepper everywhere. His younger ones got a doze of pepper too. Their uniforms, clothes, bed, wall, curtains.

His father came back and saw everything, and started running after me, he wanted to cane me for destroying his house. My family were behind me, they wanted to call the street chairman but his father got afraid and that was how the matter died.... (till date this boy still peeps at people, unknown to us he has been peeping all the girls in the compound both old and young in the bathroom) he was caught one after the other...I heard he goes to other street to peep.

Fought with my gf...the fight was epic....she bit me on my left arm..i bit her on the head. It left us bloodied we had to treat ourselves in a chemist store. I still bore that mark on my arm till date embarassed

That was my last fight. Now sef, I no get power to raise hand...dem go beat me die. Make I humble myself.

I use my mouth now to do the fighting but I'm conscious so I won't get my teeth removed one day. grin

U have me to protect u now babe....no need to fear again...u hear? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Ginaz(f): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2017
luminouz:

U have me to protect u now babe....no need to fear again...u hear? tongue

Can you fight? grin with your dry chest? Make dem no wound you o.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by masks(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2017
lol! fought a guy when I was in ss2.....After 2 bouts....guy wasn't tired and I was freaking exhausted....@ d end I let my mouth do the fighting while I escaped to fight another day before bolaji disgrace me.......
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by NaeChris: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Ayodele no gree me rest, our primary 3 teacher(a lady) had finished teaching, copy note for board, while we wrote, he kept disturbing me, it was few minites to dismissal, i began to write fast so i can finish quick and deal with him, little did i know that he was ahead of me, Ayo don finish writing, and his disturbance increase, then i was just a line to write, i had enough, droped my biro, take blow design him face, classmates hailed me, since then Ayo begin give me rep.
Emma, my best friend nko? We had a fight during test. I asked am answer he ignored, i tried to copy, LOL, he cover book, well, i mind my business, he to got hooked up, tried to copy i cover, he tried to do am force, i too tried to open his book as well, wetin i hear, gbim! for my bele, hehehe i reply gbom! For his bele, we kept giving eachother punches, from bele to chest, to face, oops he was having his biro with him, he punch i dodge, the biro, tear my face, i started bleeding, classmate held me back, i told him, Emma wait me after school. This was in JS3. Emma appologised before school dismissed. Lol.
I will not ignore this one, a girl. Hmmm she is the only girl i forght with. We were in Primary 1 then, i can't really remember what caused it, but the girl was a handfull. Her name na Ifenwa, The fight lasted for close to 10 minutes. Chairs for class scater. Due to the way she contained me, classmates hailed her, say she try o. Lol.
Since i became a martial artist,(Tekwando & Kendo) fight no gree come. I have been begging for fight since then, people seem to avoid me.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by luminouz(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Ginaz:

Can you fight? grin with your dry chest? Make dem no wound you o.
Babe u know DAT chest ain't dry...I gym up just to protect u...no worries babe...no worries!!! grin

Blackhawk01 I sight u oooo!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Blackhawk01: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2017
luminouz:

Babe u know DAT chest ain't dry...I gym up just to protect u...no worries babe...no worries!!! grin

Blackhawk01 I sight u oooo!!!

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na girl fight I dey always get into. I lose some, I win some. Hair pulling, slaps and never ending screams.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by luminouz(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na girl fight I dey always get into. I lose some, I win some. Hair pulling, slaps and never ending screams.
Lmaooo@d screaming part.....u can always hear from a mile away!!!! grin grin
N d hairpulling Lawd! Always wonder why girls do that.... grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Well I never knew my strength, I was called gentle giant but people had more guts than myself. I have been a fight where someone punched me and he had his arm dislocated for over 2 weeks.

Over the years I have built physically.

My punches are heavy now and I am much stronger than the average street fight.

One time during training in my room, I punch3d thru the wall and it caused a hole, bare hands no glove, I had to buy cement of 2k to patch it up. The only challenge i have is that I have the body but not the mind for a fight. I avoid confrontations as much as I can.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by NaeChris: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

To me it was a very big crime then o, even if it was accidental touch, I no go gree
Come your bumbum na gold? Lol. Funny woman.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Blackhawk01: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooo@d screaming part.....u can always hear from a mile away!!!! grin grin
N d hairpulling Lawd! Always wonder why girls do that.... grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Funny enough, I hardly get into fight with outsiders, just my sister and few cousins but mostly my sister.

Hair pulling izz bae especially when she's gut braids on... Dayuuuuuuum! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by luminouz(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Funny enough, I hardly get into fight with outsiders, just my sister and few cousins but mostly my sister.

Hair pulling izz bae especially when she's gut braids on... Dayuuuuuuum! grin
Lmaooooooo@ Dayuuuuuummm!!!
Its funny how those stuffs now seem childish to me....had a few scrapes myself but only d threat to my life or my loved ones will make me move a muscle.....cuz I had a terrible temper.... I once gave a goat a slap(d poor thing ate my food outside our house while I went to get water) n blood came outta d nose n mouth n it died 2 hours later...
Mum had to pay off d goat's owner cuz she swore to remove my diickk!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Supersuave2(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Chai! OP you be street fighter o, go join MMA na.

The only time I've fought was when I was attacked first, by a girl o for that matter. I sha made sure I left her crying on the ground 2mins later. angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by shinarlaura(f): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Never.. where s the strength to fight .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) / 12-Year-Old Girl Raped And Infected In Delta (Photos) / Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.