Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Hot Sex With Twins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Sex With Twins (1124 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sex With Twins by Sexstories: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sometimes dreams do come true.

I had lived next door to Janice and Judy Price for 9 years. Since we were all 7 years old in fact.

We played almost every afternoon and they helped me with homework. We would talk about traveling together and houses and where we would live.

Judy and Janice were identical twins and often tried to trick me and everyone else by pretending to be the other one.

But I always knew… you see Judy had a small scar on her left hand on the back just near the wrist where she fell of my toy.

I went away for 12 months after school finished helping Uncle on the farm. It wasn’t the life for me but he needed a hand and I needed a job.

When I got home I tossed my bag on my bed. The room was stuffy so I walked over and opened the window. I looked out – and saw the cubby-house we spent hours playing in when were young.....

Continue Here

Source: http://sexgists.com/index.php/2017/09/29/hot-sex-twins/

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Man With The Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery / Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.