Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy (1138 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy by younqjohn01(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2018

Popular relationship adviser Angela Nwosu aka Angie Paru (Her New Username on facebook) just took to her new fb account to give Mouth Action tips with demonstration, she posted the below video with caption;

Watch and learn how to deep throat.���
As I was eating my d1ck, sorry, my banana, a thought crossed my mind, then I decided to suck it and deep throat with it, so some of you can learn.
Upon how sweet this banana is, the real amu is still sweeter when you suck it�

It’s for both the suckers and upcoming suckers.
Dedicated to the mother of all nations (she knows herself) nne suck hubby this way tonight but please don’t carry another belle o�

Udo!

watch video here...........https://irockng.com.ng/entertainment/video-nigerian-lady-angela-nwosu-posts-video-tutorial-facebook-suck-guys-cucumber/
Re: Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy by Jossyroyal1: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
I can't imagine the level of canality in the next generation to come

Meanwhile, Get 10% commission on any job you call us for.

Step 1. Save this contact, 07039665211

Step 2. Call us or link with prospective customer

Step 3. Get rewarded!

Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy by exposition: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
how Dis kind ugly girl fit advice me for woman Mata! how many guys she don date since she born sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy by Liliyann(f): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
This stupid girl and her trashy advice

She is one of the reasons I left Igboist,a facebook group

Well,I don't blame her since the owner is also a confirmed olosho

Radarada oshi!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy by OfficialAwol(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
She looks way too masculine that I ain't moved by her f*cking tutorials
Re: Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy by Jaykolo10(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is just madness...
Re: Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy by ClitoPen: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
If this trash she just wrote here is wat moves her man then she is dating one with a problem
Re: Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy by jesusdiedLOL(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Una no go learn now, after we go hear say small girl don snatch your boyfriend/hubby
Re: Nigerian Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guy by Tapout(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
She looks like a tranagender sad

(1) (Reply)

Lol.. Men Won't Kill / Caption This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bill Gates And Shaquille O’Neal / Guy Tried To Kiss His GF In Public But What Happened Will Leave You In Stitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.