Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Desperate Some Girls Could Be. My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Desperate Some Girls Could Be. My Experience (5607 Views)

Some Girls Stand Terribly. Legs Bent Backwards And Yansh / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Desperate Some Girls Could Be. My Experience by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2017
CosmeticChemist:
You call a girl classless because you requested for nudes and she gave it to you ?.. Young man, you the classless one here, a man without shame, who will go about asking young women for nudes is classless in my opinion..
You re a stupid barking dog for not thinking before typing. Or you think everyguy has to beg for the nudes before some girls send it. I don't blame you, you also think that your innocent girlfriend isn't loosing up to someone out there, yet denying you access. Mr Man carry your shame and go. I don't beg for it, and the fact they send it should get you wondering whether yourgirlfriend's nudes aren't also on my phone.
Re: How Desperate Some Girls Could Be. My Experience by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:26am On Oct 01, 2017
AussiePlayboy:

You re a stupid barking dog for not thinking before typing. Or you think everyguy has to beg for the nudes before some girls send it. I don't blame you, you also think that your innocent girlfriend isn't loosing up to someone out there, yet denying you access. Mr Man carry your shame and go. I don't beg for it, and the fact they send it should get you wondering whether yourgirlfriend's nudes aren't also on my phone.

Thrash ! what a lame line... pretty cut and dry..

2 Likes

Re: How Desperate Some Girls Could Be. My Experience by CaesarDon(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2017
the bunch of you guys are just clowns just because d first commenter said he cared, all u babies followed suit

@ AussiePlayboy who cares about some gold digging desperate b***h

I'm always sick of this crowd mentality in comments

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Laments After A Lady He Took Out Bought Food Of N4500 Out Of His 20k Salary / Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? / Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.