Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (45138 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / UK Seeks To Confiscate Convicted Nigerian Politician's Loot - Reuters / UK Seeks Clarification About Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:
And is this because he also carries a British passport? While he was busy agitating and heading a terrorist group, this hopeless British government did not call him to order......
He came into Nigeria with a Nigerian passport meaning he's still Nigeria's property. The Brits have little case here
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2017
everozone:
Buhari should be sanctioned.He shouldn't be allowed to travel to any of the UN countries pending when the proscription tag on IPOB is lifted.Also UN member nations should withdraw all forms of aids given to Buhari government.Buhari is a tyrrant.
You wish
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Lexusgs430: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
He came into Nigeria with a Nigerian passport meaning he's still Nigeria's property. The Brits have little case here

Dual Nationality though..... If only he obtained a visa on his BP..........
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by everozone: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Praktikals:

He should carry the banner to the army barrack closest to him grin
When the parents of Jesus Christ got info that the king wanted to kill Christ when He was newly born they fled to safety with Him.

2 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

cheesy

And you think they will do that? You should stay off nairaland and take time out to read more books bro
Goodnight

please do educate us more on why they would not do that.
they would do anything as long as it is in their best interest.

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Captain123: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:
IPOB miscreants will get orgasm on this thread. They're so illiterate to understand that even when Shekau was extra judicially murdered - Boko Haram had not been declared a terrorist group then, NOTHING happened to the govt of YarAdua on that basis.

I sincerely hope that terrorist has indeed been killed by the army.

Yes, I said so. No harm in wanting someone who asked his followers to kill any Yoruba or Hausa man they see, dead.

kanu dying is for the peace of the larger society. He has proved to be unrepentant.
It is very unfortunate, why did they not declare winners church a terrorist group after Oyedepo asked his followers to kill any Fulani herds man that steps a feet close any of its churches, why did they not declare Apostle suleman a terrorist when he called on his followers to kill any fulani herdsman that come close to his church or him, Boko Haram killeda nd have continued killing, show me a court oder declaraing them a Terrorist organization in Nigeria outside the US declaration, so me a white paper from Nigerian Government declaring them a Terrorist organization rather you will see statements from highly placed traditional, Governors and evn your President Buhari threatening fire if any of them is killed, this current Government is busy radicalising them , while they are busy terming a peacefull body a Terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by wingmanII: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
These western countries can't be trusted, the UK was quiet when their citizen was calling Nigeria zoo, all of a sudden they want to know his whereabouts - ehn send in James Bond na, to investigate. Yimu.
Bigotry, hypocrisy and hatred will never let this country be great.
So because Nigeria was called a zoo then Igbos should be slaughtered in cold blood by the military?
Are zoos abroad not better organized than Nigeria?
Continue supporting evil and Injustice, it will soon be your turn.

4 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
My brother, by this comment of yours, I now know you are a kid. But as a kid who can read and write, you are a disgrace to humanity. No insult intended, but you belong to the stone age and does not deserve a place in the comity of decent men of the 21st century. Even a President's daughter was demanding to know what monies appropriated for Aso clinic was used for, here you are, fanning the embers of gross human rights abuse, all because you are political thug of Obiano. Shame on you mehn! Leaders of tomorrow indeed!
Next person please
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by patval(f): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Now I see that you’re even dumber than I thought,no more chest beating y’all are now being humble

Google how many countries tougher agititations like this are going on all over the world and you’ll wake up from your slumber

So now na news una dey wait for? Where is your leader/coward now huh?

Olodo
may be you watch ogbomosho Aljazeera or Almajiris Aljazeera where you get those trash you spew here.
If you have been watching the authentic Aljazeera which has headquarter in Dubai, you will know that this week news is about defiant referendum by Kurdish people in Iraq and Sunday's referendum by Catalans in Spain which shows that agitations that are more aggressive than that of IPOB is going on around the world. you will also see that in that of Catalans, farmers are using their tractors to secure poling units from Spanish security agents.
Again, UN has taken measures on Myanmar for their oppression of rohingyas by imposing arm embargo and travel ban on their top military officials.
I advise you get informed first before displaying your stark ignorance of separatist movements.
Igbos are playing chess with your illiterate dullard and if you don't know, Python dance has helped IPOB create disaffection between Nigeria and her western allies.

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by everozone: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
You wish
If it happens Buhari is not the first.He could possibly be the last.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Religious NGO organizations?
Don’t tell me you’re changing the topic,this thread doesn’t have anything to do with that

It seems besides being dumb you even lack the ability to read and comprehend simple English.

Y’all keep shouting brown roof republic and your people keep flooding Yoruba states everyday and we not even mad,y’all need to grow your ass is and Stop being an ingrate ok?

Every gala seller in traffic is Igbo
Every prostitute for joint na Igbo
The list is endless,pls put your money where your mouth is and stop being such a nincoompop
If not for a Yoruba man creating Nairaland,your stupid ass won’t ever get the opportunity to typing thrash all over this forum

Adios

Oh boy. Get out of this thread. Get a life. Haba.

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Dual Nationality though..... If only he obtained a visa on his BP..........
He won't think of that when he's always filled with hate
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

Online warlord. grin

If dem born you well, carry one banner displaying IPOB. cheesy

Yoloba. Leave ipob matter alone. Get a life.

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by everozone: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Sunnywhite33:

The same way you a foolish human being I think that man is older than your father and u are calling your grandfather a tyrrant #OLOSHI
A tyrrant is a tyrrant, it doesn't matter if he is young or old.

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Lexusgs430: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
He won't think of that when he's always filled with hate

Error, massive error on his part....... He is in a bunker somewhere with his friend Tompolo.......
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

If you're intelligent enough... You'd know that Nigeria is isolated enough as it is.

Very true. Nigeria currently relies on past recognition. Any more mistakes will ruin this govt.

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2017
everozone:
If it happens Buhari is not the first.He could possibly be the last.
We don hear you
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
My brother, by this comment of yours, I now know you are a kid. But as a kid who can read and write, you are a disgrace to humanity. No insult intended, but you belong to the stone age and does not deserve a place in the comity of decent men of the 21st century. Even a President's daughter was demanding to know what monies appropriated for Aso clinic was used for, here you are, fanning the embers of gross human rights abuse, all because you are political thug of Obiano. Shame on you mehn! Leaders of tomorrow indeed!
that individual should go back and live under the rocks and caves with Animals, infact most of the Animals under the cave would Reject him because they are also living in the 21 centuries. he is an embarrasment to real males.

4 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2017
OritaIbadan:

Why not for once leave these people alone with their struggle, sometimes the way you people defend the activities of this government keeps me thinking. See my friend things are not working so well in this country and this government is busy chasing shadows. There is no sense in what the minitary did in Abia, IPOB or no IBOB Buhari should just perform.

And finally a True yoruba man speaks. I hail...

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Error, massive error on his part....... He is in a bunker somewhere with his friend Tompolo.......
Too bad, after all the hype
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Akinniyi10: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:
Buhari: Kai Shege. So UK has joined the US in their refusal to recognize IPOB as a terrorist organization.

Lie Mohammed: Oga me I am confused ooo. What do we do now?

Buhari: I will send python to go and dance in front of 10 Downing street.

Lie: But oga you have already asked the COAS to order the python to go and dance in Washington.

Buhari: OK let Crocodile go and smile with Theresa May.

Nigerian army: grin grin grin grin
guy u too much
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2017
gypsey:
that individual should go back and live under the rocks and caves with Animals, infact most of the Animals under the cave would Reject him because they are also living in the 21 centuries. he is an embarrasment to real males.
Come and beat me in my house
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Anybody can believe whatever they want to, IPOB terrorists must produce Nnamdi kanu

This one has lost it.

4 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Iamzik: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Go get your Biafra quietly and you refused, ask me how many Hausas were killed in the last riot in Onitsha and and Asaba years back since you keep a tab on the number killed in the north, also ask me how many Igbos have been killed by Boko Haram too.

Conduct a referendum simply you refused. What are you afraid of?

I like empirical facts so let us know how many Hausas were killed in the said asaba and onitsha riot.

Thankfully the internet never forgets. You and I know that the north is notable for unprovoked senseless killings in Nigeria ethnic and religious.

If you are wise better go and start building your ground nut pyramids again. Resource control will be implemented Whether you like it or not

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Fineman87:

This one has lost it.
Thanks for the compliment, well appreciated
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra notified everybody about the advancement of the soldiers before they got to Umuahia, were you expecting Nnamdi kanu to wait a minute in that house when he loves his life more and want to be revered as a god? The guy man ran away and only IPOB knows where he is as we speak
Your beloved python dancers killed Kanu.
No more cases in the kangaroo zoo court.

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Ericsunday619: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Iamzik:

Fulani herdsmen killing farmers is what? Christian carpenter who was eating in his shop during Ramadan was and got killed us what? Old Christian woman murdered in Kano in broad daylight is what? RCCG pastor killed in Abuja by Muslims from adjoining mosque is what,? southern Kaduna religion cleansing and Kaduna declaration is what? Islamic boko Haram burning churches and killing Christians and kidnapping Christian girls in Borno is what?.......

Oga if it is a game of questions you can never win
The north has shed too many blood of innocent Christians and their blood is crying out to God for vengeance. There is no peace for the wicked!
The Muslim God is not so different from the Christian God
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Fineman87:

This one has lost it.
Thanks for the compliment, well appreciated
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Come and beat me in my house
You have no house grin i am sure you can not Afford a house, just meet me at Nkpor junction like i ve been challenging you and i will turn you into minced meat.

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by billyG(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Niigeria shld sanction Uk for training & unleasing a terrorist on 9jeria,u gav somebody citizenship without doing pyschiatric evaluation on him.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Too bad, after all the hype

I wonder how his fake soldiers & followers would feel now?
They must have thought he was an immortal.........
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2017
I laugh when I hear iPod say Nigeria is in "trouble" because UK asked for clarification on the whereabouts of Kanu. The embassy is obliged to do so because he carries the UK passport. The simple thing the FG will do is to respond and say he is not with them, list his alleged crimes and ask for extradition anytime he surfaces in UK. Nigeria has enough on Kanu to show the world that UK harbours seditious people if they choose to turn a blind eye.

Kanu did himself in with his mouth calling for guns, bombs, talking of killing people and the president, setting up a service. Today is not the 70s where countries aim at distabilizing others because of some egoism. With Nigeria's size and importance, they (UK) will weigh the outcome. The odds will never be in favour of kanu. Kanu messed up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes / WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.