Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (45184 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / UK Seeks To Confiscate Convicted Nigerian Politician's Loot - Reuters / UK Seeks Clarification About Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2017
OritaIbadan:

Why not for once leave these people alone with their struggle, sometimes the way you people defend the activities of this government keeps me thinking. See my friend things are not working so well in this country and this government is busy chasing shadows. There is no sense in what the minitary did in Abia, IPOB or no IBOB Buhari should just perform.
We have a lot of them dumb yorubas here. They keep on embarrassing the Yorubas. Why they can't mind their business, I don't just get it.

4 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Iamzik:

Conduct a referendum simply you refused. What are you afraid of?

I like empirical facts so let us know how many Hausas were killed in the said asaba and onitsha riot.

Thankfully the internet never forgets. You and I know that the north is notable for unprovoked senseless killings in Nigeria ethnic and religious.

If you are wise better go and start building your ground nut pyramids again. Resource control will be implemented Whether you like it or not
How many times do we have to educate your likes how to get a referendum in a sovereign country, I don't have that time this morning to start afresh.
For the rest of what you wrote, crap.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by ElsonMorali: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Bede2u:
angry Lol. U all confuse Lagos with SW. Yorubas lost Lagos in 1860 when it became the capital of British West Africa and subsequently Nigeria's. Pls we troop to Lagos not SW. I have never been to any SW State pls. Na Fulani get Abuja too? Abi una dey craze ni

I don't know which one worries me more, the fact that you seem to be struggling so hard to clinch "the stupidest post on NL" award or the fact that some miscreants numbering up to 12 actually like your comment.

You troop to Lagos, not SW. So Lagos is now in the southeastern part of Nigeria?

Besides, come and see yourfamily members scrounging for a living all over the southwest, ogbomosho, Saki, Akure, Ilesha... mention it, they are there.

Try get sense now.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2017
zenmaster:
Your beloved python dancers killed Kanu. No more cases in the kangaroo zoo court.
Ask IPOB terrorists, they know the hole he's hiding in
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Elan83(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
iran unity was negotiable, spain is negotiable, other countries unity is negotiable, but nigeria unity is not negotiable because hausa-fulani owns all d oil wells in southern nigeria, earnin more than 400milion USD daily, Hausa fulanis want to pepertuate nigerians in darkness, bckwrdness & pains wt a strange satanic constitution u can never find any other place in this planet earth, we've abt 300milion unemployed hopeless youths, no hope 4 them but hausa funalis buy d best houses & hotels in paris, new yrk, dubai & co, with their children atendin d best schools in d world, its either nigeria unity is negotiated in peace, dialogue or through d barel of gun, ppl will die but at d end d chain of bondage & darkness delibrately done by hausa fulanis will be completely & permanently broken. Nigeria unity most be negotiated.

4 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Daboomb: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
lol..e Don dey happen small small.
Python Don break waist for dance wey em go dance think say em sabi dance,miss step

Until that loud-mouth Nnamdi Kanu, who before now acts like he was Mr. Invincible, is bold enough to show his Albino face in Public ( I used to laugh when l see him as he strides across main roads and dares the Army to arrest him, back then grin grin ), until then, Phyton is still dancing like Oyoyo! tongue tongue

If you like, gather all the IPOB Lawyers in the whole world, it will not change the evidence before the Courts.
Nigeria will show you that "If Cunny-man die, ...Cunny-man go bury am".

And please note, it is quite in order for the British or American Govt not to jump the gun, until the Nigerian Govt officially notifies them of the categorisation and proscription of IPOB, it is in order for them to act and say like they dont know anything.
That is usual in matters between sovereign nations and international diplomacy.

Dont start beating yoru chest like a Chimp.
grin grin undecided
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Adebowale89(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
this people can be funny, so because British are investigating KANU whereabout had made Nigeria be in trouble?

what happen to you people elementary education even if you don't have the tertiary education.

can u people point out what British govt we do to Nigeria, a sovereign state, that is tend to protect her unity

I still condemned military invasion in east, as is not the only way to end silly agitation but British or any western country can't do anything even if KANU dead body is burn down
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
gypsey:
You have no house grin i am sure you can not Afford a house, just meet me at Nkpor junction like i ve been challenging you and i will turn you into minced meat.
Just remembered now, you said in another thread days back that you were schizophrenic and still living with your parents or something and I advised you to pray, say goodnight to your parents that night.
See what you've caused yourself this morning for skipping your medicine last night.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by you2fine(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2017
my people die because they lack knowledge, UK asking Nigeria government of where about Kanu is not a big deal, if Nigeria government refuse to answer them, uk,us,japan,russia, Australia name any country can't do anything fucking dam thing to nigeria because they know the benefits of one Nigeria, all we should be thinking and fight for now, is how our country will be great.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by billyG(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2017
British citizen ko!is d terrorist NK not born in d red mud erosion ravage eastern region of d zoo?
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by ElsonMorali: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2017
ColonelDrake:

We have a lot of them dumb yorubas here. They keep on embarrassing the Yorubas. Why they can't mind their business, I don't just get it.

On the contrary, it's you folks that show how unintelligent a whole people can be. I'm yet to see a people as gullible and easily fooled as y'all are. Being led around by the noose by some jobless mofo who knows How emotional you lot can be whenever he mentions bia...

Mind our business? Well then agitate for your country without dragging the Yorubas into it.

Keep your hate speeches in your pockets. But whenever you come online to insult the Yorubas as you just did, then be sure that you'll have your flat head knocked even flatter.

You can go ahead and give it a try. Don't worry I'll also throw in one for free too.

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

On the contrary, it's you folks that show how unintelligent a whole people can be. I'm yet to see a people as gullible and easily fooled as y'all are. Being led around by the noose by some jobless mofo who knows How emotional you lot can be whenever he mentions bia...

Mind our business? Well then agitate for your country without dragging the Yorubas into it.

Keep your hate speeches in your pockets. But whenever you come online to insult the Yorubas as you just did, then be sure that you'll have your flat head knocked even flatter.

You can go ahead and give it a try. Don't worry I'll also throw in one for free too.
Who is a flat head? Abi ode leleyi ni? Go find some flatinoes to exchange banter with since that's what you do for a living. Moving around looking for biafraaa threads to jerk off. Abeg na you know oo....park well
Seems you're sick in the head.. flat head my foot

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by OjukwuWarBird: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Chetimah:
So wetin go happen,Britain no go give Nigeria food again or what, even Britain have his own problem,make hin solved his own terrorist attacks on london people,so who British help? if na better france they talk now I go listen iranu,kanu ko ikedia ni.

Plenty things go happen

1) Dem no go buy your oil again

2) Dem no go sell weapons to you again

3) Dem go place travel ban on all your politicians

When dem do these 3 things, even you no go fit buy new phones again.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Iamzik: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
How many times do we have to educate your likes how to get a referendum in a sovereign country, I don't have that time this morning to start afresh.
For the rest of what you wrote, crap.

Grabbing every political office is about coming to an end for the north. Better be wise. Countries who have nothing to fear always include a provision for referendum on their constitution except for Nigeria. Constitution or not the south is breaking away. If the north central want to keep licking your asses that's their own headache. But this present arrangement is clearly not working!

4 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Daboomb: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Elan83:
iran unity was negotiable, spain is negotiable, other countries unity is negotiable, but nigeria unity is not negotiable because hausa-fulani owns all d oil wells in southern nigeria, earnin more than 400milion USD daily, Hausa fulanis want to pepertuate nigerians in darkness, bckwrdness & pains wt a strange satanic constitution u can never find any other place in this planet earth, we've abt 300milion unemployed hopeless youths, no hope 4 them but hausa funalis buy d best houses & hotels in paris, new yrk, dubai & co, with their children atendin d best schools in d world, its either nigeria unity is negotiated in peace, dialogue or through d barel of gun, ppl will die but at d end d chain of bondage & darkness delibrately done by hausa fulanis will be completely & permanently broken. Nigeria unity most be negotiated.

You can/will die, just like your grand fathers and fathers died FOR NOTHING, back then.
They were warned but their headiness and stubborness, just like you are doing now, will not make them listen.

I bet you have no access to Satellite TV otherwise you will know that as l type this Spain has deployed additional 10,000 Policemen, backed by Military Troops and hardware, to prevent that referendum AT ANY COST.
And that is for a Spain which has Referendum entrenched in its own constitution, unlike Nigeria which does not

If in doubt, please tune right away to Euronews or read it here in the Mail Express

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/860503/Catalonia-referendum-police-guardia-civil-reinforcement-piolin-tweety-pie-Mossos
You can also watch it on PressTV

Even Iraqi Govt just sealed up all Airports within Kurdish air-space, inNorthern Iraq, for organising a referendum and Turkey (their main supplier of food) has closed their common borders and promised them to revert or die of Hunger. grin grin grin

You people just tweak your fingers, from your cheap techno phone and type rubbish for your gullible Galla selelrs to swallow.

Anyway, Dog wey wan lost, nor dey hear hunter's whistle. undecided undecided
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by OjukwuWarBird: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Captain123:

It is very unfortunate, why did they not declare winners church a terrorist group after Oyedepo asked his followers to kill any Fulani herds man that steps a feet close any of its churches, why did they not declare Apostle suleman a terrorist when he called on his followers to kill any fulani herdsman that come close to his church or him, Boko Haram killeda nd have continued killing, show me a court oder declaraing them a Terrorist organization in Nigeria outside the US declaration, so me a white paper from Nigerian Government declaring them a Terrorist organization rather you will see statements from highly placed traditional, Governors and evn your President Buhari threatening fire if any of them is killed, this current Government is busy radicalising them , while they are busy terming a peacefull body a Terrorist organization.

Self Defense is a legal right

So Christians have right to defend themselves against Fulani herdsmen terrorists
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by PureMe01: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Daboomb:

Until that loud-mouth Nnamdi Kanu, who before now acts like he was Mr. Invincible, is bold enough to show his Albino face in Public ( I used to laugh when l see him as he strides across main roads and dares the Army to arrest him, back then grin grin ), until then, Phyton is still dancing like Oyoyo! tongue tongue

If you like, gather all the IPOB Lawyers in the whole world, it will not change the evidence before the Courts.

And please note, it is quite in order for the British or American Govt not to jump the gun, until the Nigerian Govt officially notifies them of the categorisation and proscription of IPOB, it is in order for them to act and say like they dont know anything.

grin grin undecided
lol...so U typed down all these wishes to console urself.I was never wronggringrin

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by ElsonMorali: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Who is a flat head? Abi ode leleyi ni? Go find some flatinoes to exchange banter with since that's what you do for a living. Moving around looking for biafraaa threads to jerk off. Abeg na you know oo....park well
Seems you're sick in the head.. flat head my foot

Denying your heritage I see. They should be proud of you. Arindin.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Daboomb: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Iamzik:

Grabbing every political office is about coming to an end for the north. Better be wise. Countries who have nothing to fear always include a provision for referendum on their constitution except for Nigeria. Constitution or not the south is breaking away. If the north central want to keep licking your asses that's their own headache. But this present arrangement is clearly not working!

You people and DELUSION sha!

Which South?
South East or South West or South South? grin grin grin

Just say Biafra and dont try to lump others with you.
Because when it is time to suffer the consequence, dont come and lie that the West and South-South agreed to die with you, just as you said in 1968. grin grin grin

COWARDS!
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Daboomb: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...so U typed down all these wishes to console urself.I was never wronggringrin

IPOB terrorist spotted! tongue tongue tongue

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Python about to dance in soup pot

2 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by lastclaire4(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2017
This says it. Britain is already asking for their national. This is a warning for those who support blindly. If anything happens it is the masses that will die while nnamdi kanu first shelter will be the British high commission. So continue. When the first one happened none of ojukwu family died from the war. If the one that happened in umuahia it was not the leader of the agitators that died it was those who decided to be foolish to obstruct a man carrying gun with sticks and few innocent ones around the vicinity.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by cstr1000: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2017
Daboomb:

Countries like Nigeria has no sovereignty. If you have a sovereignty you won't be begging the US to buy your oil and sell you third grade weapons.
Even china is finding it hard to defend her sovereignty. And Nigeria will never be china.
So find anther argument. The sovereignty argument is foolish. The US shits on your sovereignty.

grin grin undecided
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by OjukwuWarBird: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2017
you2fine:
my people die because they lack knowledge, UK asking Nigeria government of where about Kanu is not a big deal, if Nigeria government refuse to answer them, uk,us,japan,russia, Australia name any country can't do anything fucking dam thing to nigeria because they know the benefits of one Nigeria, all we should be thinking and fight for now, is how our country will be great.

It seems you were born in the 2000s

You never experienced living under a Nigeria rejected by the international community.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by cstr1000: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Daboomb: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Plenty things go happen

1) Dem no go buy your oil again

2) Dem no go sell weapons to you again

3) Dem go place travel ban on all your politicians

When dem do these 3 things, even you no go fit buy new phones again.

And Britain consitutes the how many countries in the world?
or will that stop China or India from buying the same Oil or selling weapons and other things to Nigeria?
Russia nko?

Abeg, stop this display of ignorance.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by cstr1000: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Daboomb: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2017
cstr1000:

Countries like Nigeria has no sovereignty. If you have a sovereignty you won't be begging the US to buy your oil and sell you third grade weapons.
Even china is finding it hard to defend her sovereignty. And Nigeria will never be china.
So find anther argument. The sovereignty argument is foolish. The US shits on your sovereignty.

If this is your definition of SOVEREIGNTY, then you are a Certified GALLA SELLER.

Go discuss with your mates, l have no time for IPOB illiterates. undecided undecided
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by cstr1000: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by cstr1000: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Denying your heritage I see. They should be proud of you. Arindin.
It shall not be well with you then if that's not the case. Just opening your dustbin to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Ask IPOB terrorists, they know the hole he's hiding in

Wait let me ask GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide / 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.