Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (62650 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by judgedredd22(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2017
trilobite:
I know someone who proposed the first day of meeting his wife.

Man: my name is Charles, I like you, and want to marry you. give me an answer and I'll bring my people next week. Yes or no before I go.

he started his car and was about to drive off......saw her running towards him, and stopped..

Woman: yes!!!

they're happily married now with kids.

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by horlae(f): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2017
weldone
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2017
judgedredd22:

i am good o! but i can be much better if you say 'yes'! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahaaha... grin

And i am the person that always say YES cheesy
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by judgedredd22(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaaha... grin

And i am the person that always say YES cheesy

if you say yes, then i'll make this happen soon! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017
judgedredd22:

if you say yes, then i'll make this happen soon! cheesy cheesy

grin

Chaaaii...I plead the fifth grin

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by lifehackmax(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Evaberry:

men You See this

Things doesn't have to be complicated.

you don't have to be confused and make things complicated for everyone.

you like her, you bang her, you put a ring

as simple as ABC

Everyone goes home happy

Didn't see any bang in this story o, how bang take enter your own calculations ni
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2017
And finally Raquel, conjugal bliss!
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Rozaytee: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2017
judgedredd22:

you can actually meet someone and know you want to be with them in one day!!

just like seeing you here now, and i'm already thinking of how we need to hang out together and listen to classic rap for a whole day while chilling! grin wetin you think?? cool
looooolzzz....it sounds cool...but i have a very serious phobia for meeting people online...
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by judgedredd22(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Chaaaii...I plead the fifth grin

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by judgedredd22(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Rozaytee:
looooolzzz....it sounds cool...but i have a very serious phobia for meeting people online...

well, that is understandable... but you can talk with the person on the phone before meeting in a public place so you can assess the person very well!
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=60996655][/quote]

grin

Yeaaah...Single on NL only.. wink

Abeeeg...stop playing hide and seek ooo
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by lalanice(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2017
the comments tho, what's so unbelievable here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by judgedredd22(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Yeaaah...Single on NL only.. wink

Abeeeg...stop playing hide and seek ooo

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=60997020][/quote]

grin

Since when? 2yrs ago u dey play hide and seek and there are few of NL girls was linked to u joor tongue

When the word I LOVE YOU is juz like fufu embarassed
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by judgedredd22(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Since when? 2yrs ago u dey play hide and seek and there are few of NL girls was linked to u joor tongue

When the word I LOVE YOU is juz like fufu embarassed

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Wuminity(f): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2017
captainbangz:
WUMINITY, this could be us!
Lol...
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
Lawlahdey tun ti dey ooooo grin
What I do?
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by luminouz(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What I do?
Lol
Happy new month..happy new Sunday..n happy independence anniversary!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2017
luminouz:

Lol
Happy new month..happy new Sunday..n happy independence anniversary!!!
You too dearie smiley
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by delishpot: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
decatalyst:

Bread, and yam are bae for me cool

Hahaha. That bread big pass you Jor. Let's share grin
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Rozaytee: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
judgedredd22:

well, that is understandable... but you can talk with the person on the phone before meeting in a public place so you can assess the person very well!
yea
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by thesicilian: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
bedspread:
SINCE GOD WAS INVOLVED YOU MIGHT WAIT FOR ETERNITY
How do you know God is involved?
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by thesicilian: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
benedictac:

My husband proposed to me one week after meeting and 6 months later we were fully married as in traditional, court and church wedding. we are 9 years together and still counting.

so it's very possible
You took an unwise gamble and were lucky it paid off. You may not be willing to admit it, but I'm sure realised the foolishness of your decision later and and are only still in the relationship because of one intervention or the other.
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by thesicilian: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Michelle55:
i quite agree with you but sometimes it's necessary to keep mute or wish them well and let them work things out for themselves.. their marriage might even pass the test of time, you never can tell.
There are people who don't like rolling with the crowd. They are non-partisan, say what they know, how they see it and do not care for sugar coating or being politically correct. They call themselves non comformists. I am one of them.
NB: Mind you, I never wished them evil.
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
ylaa:
One year from now, u will see their baby n hear more of their love story. Watch out.

quote author=thesicilian post=60963823]Let us know how far one year from now.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by benedictac(f): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
thesicilian:

You took an unwise gamble and were lucky it paid off. You may not be willing to admit it, but I'm sure realised the foolishness of your decision later and and are only still in the relationship because of one intervention or the other.

you can not be sure of what you don't know. Jesus has and will always be the rock of my marriage. till Jesus comes I'm and will always be happy in my marriage. I don't need to convince u otherwise my dear. it worked for me and I'm greatly happy. if I'm to still choose again I will still choose my husband.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by boottaesama: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
see your mouth, so i will just like her, bang her, put a ring as if it's that easy.
Evaberry:

men You See this

Things doesn't have to be complicated.

you don't have to be confused and make things complicated for everyone.

you like her, you bang her, you put a ring

as simple as ABC

Everyone goes home happy
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by thesicilian: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
benedictac:

you can not be sure of what you don't know. Jesus has and will always be the rock of my marriage. till Jesus comes I'm and will always be happy in my marriage. I don't need to convince u otherwise my dear. it worked for me and I'm greatly happy. if I'm to still choose again I will still choose my husband.
True. All the best.
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Michelle55: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
thesicilian:

There are people who don't like rolling with the crowd. They are non-partisan, say what they know, how they see it and do both care for sugar coating or being politically correct. They call themselves non comformists. I am one of them.
NB: Mind you, I never wished them evil.
hmmmm,nsogbu adiro (no problem). happy New month
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by ibietela2(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's one thing for a lady to say "yes" and it's another thing for her to be into you

She said yes via whatsapp as she's shy to say in my present..... And she only talks via WhatsApp undecided she won't call or pick my calls since it's still fresh i had cut all ties my brother
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
ibietela2:

She said yes via whatsapp as she's shy to say in my present..... And she only talks via WhatsApp undecided she won't call or pick my calls since it's still fresh i had cut all ties my brother
It's better that way abeg
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by thesicilian: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmm,nsogbu adiro (no problem). happy New month
Same to you, lady. And Happy Independence Day to you, if you are one of those celebrating it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.