Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (64143 Views)

Naira Marley Sign New Yoruba Rapper, Mohbad To His Record Label. PHOTOS / Ubi Franklin Signs Kach, Ibe Kachikwu's Son, To Record Label (photos) / Laide Bakare Launches Simline International Records Label, Joins Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Tobycharles: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
The most stingy artist in Naija, never for ones recollect upcoming act nor hunt for a new breed of talent until misunderstanding looms... What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Pennah(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
pack diz sh*t fr syd jaweh lala abeg hw wil diz epp person wetin e de do fr fp??
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
hahaha

if its nt pita n pall; it can't b lyk pita n pall o
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by maykam(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Like I care undecided?
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
this is the beginning of their end. they don't need this.
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
The only twins I know are " Sir and Rumi Carter"

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
na true sef, dat muno guy they signed and took to the gym, where is the dude?
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Greenthumb(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
angelTI:
These twins should pack to one corner jor.

But OP you are not nice o, which one is 'still trying to locate his track' grin grin grin

Savage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
All the best
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by SirLakes: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
shurley22:
These guys should give us a break please...
Who do they think they are deceiving....
Definitely not me..
Not me either grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hahahahahah
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Vince77(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
I though someone said they have settled?
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
These stoopeed evil Psquare have never raised any upcoming artist in their miserable and wicked lives when they were popular, is now that they are nosediving that this eedeeot wants to raise an artist.

Psquare were celebrated for over a decade in Nigeria and beyond yet they never gave anything back to the community that raised them.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
so all that so called fighting and disagreement was just a publicity stunt. they were just making a fool of us.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
NEHLIVE:

Meanwhile, Munosings whom he signed the last time is still trying to locate his track
This is evil... grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
The young talent is cute
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Another break up, another signed. Just as they did during their past break up, the psquare brothers may both sign new artistes to their labels. First to make it known is Paul Okoye who took to his Instagram page couple of minutes ago to show off a new artiste and caption the photo "I know when I see and hear one. #youngtalent #fresh"

Meanwhile, Munosings whom he signed the last time is still trying to locate his track

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/breakup-aftermath-paul-okoye-announces-new-artiste-to-his-label
If he has not bath you this
year you are in a wrong
relationship... leave.
#benny
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
How come of all the years they've been reigning, no one else blew under them unlike Don Jassy? These guys are apparently selfish and they took the same level of selfishness to themselves. No wonder they are fighting within themselves.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by djbussy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
I hope this will make phcn power-on our lights now.
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
shurley22:
These guys should give us a break please...
Who do they think they are deceiving....
Definitely not me..
they are deceiving their ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
U know when u see and hear one undecided odinma, d muno guy n d girl u been see n hear b4 nko? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
i don't give a Bleep......
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oga get lost
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
which one is peter sef which one b paul iknow 1 use to plait hair.
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by fakxon(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
#I want to Prophesied to Psquare .......... Make i go sleep joor wetin concern Matter with Mathias
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by lebete3000: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
charlesopp:
Go sleep Paul, the only time u selfish guys remember upcoming artists is when u guys fight, u guys fuckd up may d carrier wit ya self centered ness ,wia is muno and the other pH babe wey no dey like wear cloth,all no wia to be found,I see this one getting dumped as soon as u guys settle.

Don't you know Blood is thicker than Artiste?

Use your brain 4yasef else anoda pesin go use am for you.
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by nanadeeva01(f): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Their problem undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Augustap(f): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
No bleeps to give.

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by sunnynet(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.