Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (64142 Views)

Naira Marley Sign New Yoruba Rapper, Mohbad To His Record Label. PHOTOS / Ubi Franklin Signs Kach, Ibe Kachikwu's Son, To Record Label (photos) / Laide Bakare Launches Simline International Records Label, Joins Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by ABbless(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Another break up, another signed. Just as they did during their past break up, the psquare brothers may both sign new artistes to their labels. First to make it known is Paul Okoye who took to his Instagram page couple of minutes ago to show off a new artiste and caption the photo "I know when I see and hear one. #youngtalent #fresh"

Meanwhile, Munosings whom he signed the last time is still trying to locate his track

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/breakup-aftermath-paul-okoye-announces-new-artiste-to-his-label

but jokes apart that munosings guy is good oh. he has really dope songs but I dont know maybe under a different Management he would have done better
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Twins having serious disagreement....
This world is really going crazy
Going crazy indeed.
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by BoundToSucces(m): 1:24am On Oct 01, 2017
joe4christ:
I thought I heard they reunited back together
[
No they didn't Reunited neither did the Re-watford or Re-chelsead

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
fine boy!

Na after every break up Paul dey unveil new artist!
Part of the business strategy. It's all in the plan.
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Tercan(m): 1:46am On Oct 01, 2017
If my friends are interested, I sell my watch for 3 thousand dolars.

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by oodua1stson: 1:59am On Oct 01, 2017
What happenedto the mumu he bragged about before? Dat one no blow?

E go do am like film trick, being a good songwriter does not mean you'll be a great artist hence why Peter will forever be more popular than him

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2017
shurley22:
These guys should give us a break please...
Who do they think they are deceiving....
Definitely not me..
I guess I've seen this face before. if I'm not mistaking.
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by onlyonechid84(m): 3:48am On Oct 01, 2017
PAUL THE UNVEILER!!
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by baby124: 4:08am On Oct 01, 2017
smithsydny:
Oga get lost
SIRKAY98:
Hahahahahah
kobijacobs:
na true sef, dat muno guy they signed and took to the gym, where is the dude?
FrancisDiote:
Where is nino or is it el nino? You sign another when one never blow.

I hope this one will not be speaking in tongue.
Na wa ooo. Dem get Paul today grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 01, 2017
I guarantee you they will only sign IPOBian artists mtcheew...
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by mike4real2(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2017
P square why una dey fu*k up like this eh? You guys are popular world wide y nau? Just yesterday i was watching a jamaican film and guess which Music was playing in a bar in the film it was p square's music .Anyway e be like say una bank account still dey gbagaun by the time una cheque go begin dey bounce eh, una go do collabo. grin
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by joshaac(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2017
not my business
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2017
baby124:

Na wa ooo. Dem get Paul today grin grin grin
I get them time ..
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2017
SIlly psquare boys
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Ekg911(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2017
More vim Paul
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by kingcollins008: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2017
HAPPY NEW MONTH
NEW UPDATE
NEW CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.