Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions (88880 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Bahddo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
he don't have respect for her.......to have grabbed her that way
seriously? Are you prudes born or made?
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Intellad(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
the same ass like mine...
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Olaidereuben96(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Abeg u dey make konji dey stand.
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Naff24(f): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

Can I give you a call?

You welcome
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by IVORY2009(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

just because u don't have such, does not mean he can not grab his gf ass...
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nice one, the lady has nice shape and splendid ass.... watch as how ladies with flat ass on nairaland will critisize her...
Saintyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
I see nothing I hear nothing I will also say nothing for ayam too pure for such things Am far above earthly & lustful desires grin
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by mofresh(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
[female children of dis generation posses it jaburata cum see nyanch on d main road of portharcourt..u go fear fear..]What an Ass-loving generation we have. Everyone cant have it[/quote]
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by kabarka(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
RedboneSmith:
If the owner of the ass doesn't have a problem with it, I don't see why anybody else should.

When humans live without considering consequences of our actions,we degenerate to the level of mere animal.my point:even if she is his gf does not give him right to do this in public.it is total disrespect for
womanhood.
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by EshjayLee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
As you can see,
the guy paid her...
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by oodua1stson: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
Not when I'm alive will someone disrespect my daughter like this.

Raise ur kids to know there worth. This is not cool or funny. It's disrespectful.
you're a dinosaur
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by valdes00(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
fruqsy:
seriously? You gon make heaven?
Stay there mak pant dey wear you
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by durubennie(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Thats gross. Bro, that there is a buttocks. Most men like it. We have seen people kill for it. Those that know how to use it understand me. Even if a perfectly shaped buttocks is not in use, there is this sweet feeling in watching it make some head spinning moves, up and down the house as you sit there, sipping your gin, waiting for food to be served grin
bro u real funny

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by durubennie(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is the shit that's trending everywhere.. it's not new to grab your girls ass.. but it's very disrespectful to upload it on the net..well sha she ain't complaining .. I have grabbed asses way bigger than that
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by gentleedu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
flat ass member spotted
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by dsocioemmy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
See them here pretending. Them do worse pass behind close door o

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Smartademu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chain! This ass is grabable!

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

If I grab yours, it shows I love and appreciate it. Don't get it twisted baby. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
stephenduru:
A man has been trending online after he grabbed a lady's butt(I am not sure if she is his girlfriend) in a new photo.He grabbed it in such a way that his admirers can not stop talking.

See photo below and how people reacted

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/man-grabs-lady-butt-in-tempting.html?m=1
nice thick ass..I repeat very very thick and nice..And the below is only natural to come to mind.

1 Share

Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Tecno66: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
If she is his wife and he holds her that way, indoor, I tell you there is nothing is disrespectful about that. They are just being romantic. Even a Bishop can hold his wife that way and catch the fun of marriage without being seen as an immoral act.
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by Tecno66: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
Not when I'm alive will someone disrespect my daughter like this.

Raise ur kids to know there worth. This is not cool or funny. It's disrespectful.
Are you saying the husband of your daughter doesnt have right to touch her that way? They were indoors too.
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by biacan(f): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tecno66:
If she is his wife and he holds her that way, indoor, I tell you there is nothing is disrespectful about that. They are just being romantic. Even a Bishop can hold his wife that way and catch the fun of marriage without being seen as an immoral act.

That's not fun
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by YelloweWest: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tecno66:
Are you saying the husband of your daughter doesnt have right to touch her that way? They were indoors too.
I was at a wedding where one stupid thing was been done. The husband had to reach deep into the wife's wedding dress and untie a rope from her thigh.

The brides father on seeing his new son in laws head deep inside the wedding dress of this daughter while she was seated, stood up and dragged the man out and nearly slapped him!

Marriage or not your child is your child!
I will not sit back and do nothing while one one trys to disrespect my child especially publicly!

Anyways my children by God's grace will know better than to end up with a jerk.

Like I said raise your kids to know there worth.
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by biacan(f): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

If I grab yours, it shows I love and appreciate it. Don't get it twisted baby. Lol

appreciate ko..... appreciate ni
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by biacan(f): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
gentleedu:
flat ass member spotted
Broke boy member spotted
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

appreciate ko..... appreciate ni

Relax bae
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by biacan(f): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
IVORY2009:

just because u don't have such, does not mean he can not grab his gf ass...

hey move out from here
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by biacan(f): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

Relax bae
tongue
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by gentleedu(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Broke boy member spotted
lols, you wish
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by biacan(f): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bahddo:
seriously? Are you prudes born or made?

tongue
Re: Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions by biacan(f): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Gotze1:
Fixed.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.