Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54812 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by godquality: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
That's how it starts. From small slap to big blow. She's a wise woman.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by agarawu23(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
U will be surprise to know that all the ladies typing trash here eat punches every day from their husband and dey go come here come dey form and give negative advice when they are facing the worst in their matrimonial homes angry

One slap and she ends the the relationship? She go old for house undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Sterope(f): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
lil excuse?

lasisi69:
Why get furious if she takes up your calls but have nothing to hide... You shouldn't have slapped her... She too is not serious... she was having a second thought about you guys wedding and looking for a lil' excuse....
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by MEILYN(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Okonzy1:

God bless you my brother. Leave all those pretenders, they're the worst.
Don't mind them, they won't discuss what led to the slap. These guys would even do worse for a far lesser cause.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

How many ex's do you have?

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=Kissgrafix3 post=60975109][/quote]

lol abi o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IamSINZ(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

How old are you?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by victor8269: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
flyca:
Never hit a woman, even with a flower.

The guy is lying sha. He is not even sorry, no sign of remorse, a clear sign of his personality. He's saying she should have endured the "small" slap. What rubbish!

If I were the woman, I will do exactly what she did. But of course, the only woman with this kind of courage are the financial independent women!

My kind of woman. kiss
The one I beat up with wraps of 1000mint, proposed to me, what r u saying sef?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
chidichuddo:

madam the big question and no lies

WHAT DID U SAY OR DO THAT WARRANTED THE ACTION?

was it efoti or igbati? hope u know there's a difference

Long story cos I got pregnant for him o
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by zolapower: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

Had one ex who slapped me he apologised before I knew it one day he beat me up
seconded, infact the guy needs to be beating like a teenager. All because you are a guy ? Imaging if that little slap will result to her death is that what u will tell the judge in a court of law? The lady should run away asap ,if she were to be my sis the same advice I will give her . Oloriburuku okunrin .

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fabricated lies on media. shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

What did you do? Don't get me wrong, I have never raise my hand on a woman.

Was pregnant ni
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Ekoishome: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
She did well by calling off the wedding as I'm sure it was the straw that broke the carmel's back in addition to other major RED flags.
Your private parts are shared but you can't touch each others phone? A marriage where individuals still want privacy with their phones is that one marriage?

5 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by phemmynaetoc(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Potential wife beater, that's how it always starts. Of all the beautiful things you can use to test someone in this world, it's only slap that came to your mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by JamesReacher(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
agarawu23:
U will be surprise to know that all the ladies typing trash here eat punches every day from their husband and dey go come here come dey form and give negative advice when they are facing the worst in their matrimonial homes angry

One slap and she ends the the relationship? She go old for house undecided
Yes let her old for house, is that the point of discussion? Domestic violence is a no no

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

How old are you?

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Long story cos I got pregnant for him o

hmmmm

but a man can't really slap a woman simply because she says she is pregnant even if he doesn't want it.

ma'am, still the same question, WHAT DID U SAY TO HIM
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Was pregnant ni

I don't get it. He slapped you for getting pregnant or what?

*modified*

I see. Did you intentionally do it to hook him or what?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by jaggedboi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
While I do not encourage this method of test in courtship I feel it would have been wiser if u'd waited after ur wedding to run this "hypothesis" of yours, well so Bro.
Pick up ur ring go run ur test somewhere else.
Even as a married man I've not tried this ur experiment.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
zolapower:
seconded, infact the guy needs to be beating like a teenager. All because you are a guy ? Imaging if that little slap will result to her death is that what u will tell the judge in a court of law? The lady should run away asap ,if she were to be my sis the same advice I will give her . Oloriburuku okunrin .

Asin some guys are wicked
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by thesicilian: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

OK. What should the lady have done differently?
Assuming the man's story is true, and we've already both agreed that the man himself is an immature buffoon:
1. She shouldn't have answered his call without authorization: respect for boundaries.
2. In as much as the man's action was despicable, she should not have just terminated the relationship like that at a "first offence". They could have postponed further marriage talks while working on their issues, if they truly loved each other.
Wholeheartedly dissolving the relationship so easily only goes to show that she was never really fully into it. Which could also have been the genesis of her trust issues (picking up his calls)..

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by virtual3xpert: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
chidichuddo:

hmmmm

but a man can't really slap a woman simply because she says she is pregnant even if he doesn't want it.

ma'am, still the same question, WHAT DID U SAY TO HIM
I didn't say anything he always insult me I wud always shut up that day the insult wasn't bearable for me I told him I don't like the kind of words he use on me and he got angry

Some guys are just wicked its not every domestic violence is the woman's fault or doing or saying

He prolly got used to my quietness wen he abuses me that he got mad I cud talk back
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Stupid fellow!

Slap is slap even if na tinkele one.

You don't go violent to correct your spouse. The best this idiot slapper would have done is also pick her call and who knows from there they may stop hiding or keeping secrets from each other.

But the mumuish slapper has slapped away his wife.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Toc9ja(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by sisisioge: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hian! Omo lomo, oya ja danu. You want her to wait until you put her several feet under? Ndi oshi! Ndi ara!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

Had one ex who slapped me he apologised before I knew it one day he beat me up

Why did your ex beat you up...
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

I don't get it. He slapped you for getting pregnant or what?

*modified*

I see. Did you intentionally do it to hook him or what?

Why will I use that to hook him?

He always abuse me before the pregnancy

Mayb symptoms of pregnacy I talked back wen he was using curse words on m
Nd I told him he shdnt say that to me

I can't b carrying ur baby nd u using curse word on me he beat me with pregnancy I lost the baby tho
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by princesapphire(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Small slap? Pls sir, kindly tell us the scale of measurement and may I ask what you would have done if you actually wanted to correct her? A karate kick abi? May the sustain you with pragmatic wisdom in your next relationship.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by BlaQWolf: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
You dy mad! You hear me? Something is wrong with you
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I didn't say anything he always insult me I wud always shut up that day the insult wasn't bearable for me I told him I don't like the kind of words he use on me and he got angry

Some guys are just wicked its not every domestic violence is the woman's fault or doing or saying

He prolly got used to my quietness wen he abuses me that he got mad I cud talk back

without further questions, I crawl back to my hole to observe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.