Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Lmao! Guy Narrates The Trick A Naughty Secretary Used To Lure Him To S£x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmao! Guy Narrates The Trick A Naughty Secretary Used To Lure Him To S£x (1527 Views)

Video:‘dating A Sugar Mummy In Ghana Is Not Easy’- Young Guy Narrates His Ordeal / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! Guy Narrates The Trick A Naughty Secretary Used To Lure Him To S£x by bizzai(f): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2017
This guy called Fidel has narrated how he was “ assaulted in Za oza room” by a Secretary and the trick she used to lure him.

She kept on lifting her sk1rt to show off her goodies as they moved up the stairs.

The Secretary tempted him with her goodies from the 1st floor to the 7th floor.

She was luring him to the Oza room as they moved up the stairs and the guy thinks this is harassment.
Continue reading to see screenshots

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook_gf Allow Me Too Romance Her But She Refuse To Have Sex WHY! / Billionaire Ex-wife, Caroline Danjuma Clubbing Braless / What Is Happening Here? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.