Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (35085 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Donvictor2015: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
ITK
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by dannytoe(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Village people now

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
the boy deserve an award
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
If you are good, you are good!! this is the same university that sent some of its student to abuja for a national mathematics competition dis year and dey came 8th position out of all the universities
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by chiefolododo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
400? The questions are cheap
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Dearlord(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmm! U mean zero error?
Two things are involved.
The second thing might be an Expo gone right.
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by AliHandsome(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Speechless
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Magjoel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Congrats to him, it is not easy
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by newoffer: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Paper base wisdom. I tire for Nigerians o. We need more active innovators n not I pass jamb fellow.

1 Like

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Iphran6: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
MuyiRano:
Good for him
He is Adaobi's younger brother, she posted it on fb that's why the many thank you from him
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Ejike3: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Oh Lord, Pls give me kids more brilliant than this
Do you want your children to score 450/400 grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by iAlpha: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
naijaboiy:
I doubt the authenticity of this tho. undecided

You dont have to doubt it. It was just 10 questions. It's only the guy that posted his own on Facebook. My nephew had 400 and 4 other students. The questions they asked was just maths, English and current affairs. 3maths, 4 English and 3 current affairs And exam time was just 10mins. English questions was find the nearest in meaning and the option that best explains the sentence, current affairs was about the history of Nigeria and when they gain independence and republic and maths was base and simple interest. So man. I'm telling you the guy was just seeking attention. The result is true but the score isnt spectacular. He should go and solve uniben or unilag post utme question. Lol!!! It's not story.

13 Likes

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Igbo amaka...

Make i go sidon for corna d read the reaction from my fans.... Lols
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
...his uncle might just have been the one who wrote the questions.... undecided
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Famodimudavid(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
MuyiRano:
Good for him
SE wins this one.
If na beauty pageant now, a Toyota Camry + cash prize is sure for him
hmmmm sad
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Godfrey858(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
the exams were cheap I wrote too 10 questions to to answers in 10 mins so he probably scores d whole 10,so many ppl lyk dat passed 360 ,320....each questions carries 40 marks
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by decomzy1o1: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
nice one
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by cbrass(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
iAlpha:

You dont have to doubt it. It was just 10 questions. It's only the guy that posted his own on Facebook. My nephew had 400 and 4 other students. The questions they asked was just maths, English and current affairs. 3maths, 4 English and 3 current affairs And exam time was just 10mins. English questions was find the nearest in meaning and the option that best explains the sentence, current affairs was about the history of Nigeria and when they gain independence and republic and maths was base and simple interest. So man. I'm telling you the guy was just seeking attention. The result is true but the score isnt spectacular. He should go and solve uniben or unilag post utme question. Lol!!! It's not story.

Thank you for exposing them.. Was starting to think how it was possible grin

3 Likes

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Chiscomax(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
photoshop!!! make una use una head
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by dayowunmi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
I know some of you will shout Pessimist but the questions must be either, short probably not up to 20 in total, cheap or the boy has seen the questions beforehand. That's my opinion though.
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by joe4christ(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is doctored jare. Or else why would his name and details be hidden and not made public?
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Nelsizzy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
iAlpha:

I had the feeling that the exam was just the way you posted it.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Nelsizzy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Godfrey858:
the exams were cheap
I wrote too
10 questions to to answers in 10 mins
so he probably scores d whole 10,so many ppl lyk dat passed
360 ,320....each questions carries 40 marks
Can you imagine? Na exam be that
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by edupedia: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
AburoBuhari:
Congratulations Boy,when you get to Campus use your brain and also face the reality,my Ègbón Buhari can testify to that as he was made the President even without O'level

*AburoBuhari*

....since u bring in Buhari's name so stupidly as usual he tell me make i remind u admission is based on
1....WAEC/NECO result
2....UTME result
3....Post-UTME result

...so Buhari say make I tell u to shut up and keep quiet to let thinking people of naija hia word...u hia omo ale Buhari?...
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Adebowale89(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
na so one Igbo girl who had 2.1 from imsu business administration dept when I was serving was told to teach business studies, she couldn't attempt it. na me wey no dey commercial line cum handle em

how can school set such cheap qsts to test a new admit candidate and u expect Nigeria education to compete with other country education
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by samdeto(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
upon all d book wey him know. he still might end up a poor asshole.
fact
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
IBpaul:
This result of a boy who wrote the post UTME exam of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, who scored 400 over 400 had been attracting attentions online.

As shared by a Facebook user Bibian......

OMG! I'm dumbfounded.

Adaobi's brother made 400/400 in his Post UTME.

If I could, I would have offered him scholarship all through his university education. I wish that someone capable sees this and does the needful.

Ebonyi state government, do the needful, please.

Let us encourage excellence.

Congratulations, Dear. I'm super proud of you. Ebonyians are proud of you.

Truely persistent studying pays, congrats to the young boy....

http://donpedrokoncept..com/2017/09/see-young-boy-that-scores-400-over-400.html

offer someone scholarship for solving past questions?
SMH
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
iAlpha:

Let them give him Uniben Use of English and mathematics questions to answer for the whole day and see if he can get 90% of the questions. Even a brilliant master degree holder cannot get all within the stipulated time. It is liken to IMSU putme exam that is so cheap that even a good JSS3 student could answer with excellent outcome. These are examples of schools that put priority to who you know or how much you have. Congrats anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by alex81(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
I was abt to give credit to the boy for a brilliant performance, until I saw these

Godfrey858:
the exams were cheap
I wrote too

iAlpha:

Godfrey858:
the exams were cheap
I wrote too

I just weak

3 Likes

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Famoosky(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Boy,please if no one encourages you...please encourage yourself...
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
some people are just shameless, so dem feat brag about those cheap question way dem answer grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekene Franklin Ezeunala: I Aimed At Scoring 370 - UTME Best Candidate / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. / Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.