Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (35084 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Godfrey858:
the exams were cheap
I wrote too
10 questions to to answers in 10 mins
so he probably scores d whole 10,so many ppl lyk dat passed
360 ,320....each questions carries 40 marks
You can imagine that kindof exam! When this person passed with this kind of grammar. Sorry my dear for quoting you. I only gave an example, but don't take the Use of English in your first year for granted and l'm very positive you'll make your parents proud.

1 Like

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by iAlpha: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nelsizzy:
I had the feeling that the exam was just the way you posted it.

With all these hype? Casted!!! 400 came easy with questions like when did Nigeria gain independence? The school just stared 4 years ago. They need students. Last year was just 400 students and all of them were given admission. All!!
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by undefeateds: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
He should come do oau post ume,then i will believe he truly worth it
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by MesoDguy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wow....this boy's admission is sure.... FUNAI IS SURE TO ADMIT THIS FELLA.. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by MesoDguy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
iAlpha say what you know... I school there,it's true they started 2012 but they admitted 1500-1600 students last year out of close 5000 students who applied... which one is they admitted 400student? say what you know jare�
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by ufuosman(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by peacemara54(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
check my signature
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by mekyno777(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iphran6:
He is Adaobi's younger brother, she posted it on fb that's why the many thank you from him
pls let him share his 'Jamb score' here.
congrats to him because i lyk excellence bt....
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Kiakia(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
According to JAMB Registrar, the fact that the boy scored 400 is not a guaratee that he will be admitted into any of the Nigerian Universities.
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Smaha19: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
You want us to help him but you are hiding his name. SMH.
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Syphonn(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Congo-Brazzaville’s President’s daughter, Claudia Sassou Nguesso was recently involved in a blackmail scandal and when she refused to oblige her blackmailer, he released her s*x tape.
Claudia Sassou Nguesso is the Communications adviser to her father, Denis Sassou Nguesso.

Watch video at www.busygisting.com
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Dollarship(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fork your result fork your brains
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Okinqz01(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wooo congratulations... He was my student

1 Like

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Blastos(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hon. Maria Ude Nwachi that is sharing "supposed Mula" upandan on facebook Igboist group for contestants of #500 soup, should come and pay this boy's school fees..
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by ehison007: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Would you like to make extra cash with your knowledge? Join this active online quiz competition via- http://powerbrains.com.ng . UP TO 100,OOO NAIRA TO BE WON
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wow, all eyes will be on him, so he must keep the flag flying, congrats to him.
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by clive2u(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
pls I'm not being a hater but was it over 1000?
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by seangy4konji: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
It's no a guarantee that he no to soak garri tire after graduation. Plenty first class engineering deh weh no get job

Being brilliant no mean say u it go better for you in Nigeria.

Na only grace of god.

1 Like

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by mayowa558: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
FatGuy:
Congratulations!
I appreciate and respect EXCELLENCE!
I scored 380 in post utme 7years ago.

Just attemp OAU past questions biko

2 Likes

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Julioceasar: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Thank you all. I want to thank God for doing it for me.
Thank you all.
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Julioceasar: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2017
seangy4konji:
It's no a guarantee that he no to soak garri tire after graduation. Plenty first class engineering deh weh no get job

Being brilliant no mean say u it go better for you in Nigeria.

Na only grace of god.

And by his grace I go make am
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Julioceasar: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2017
mekyno777:

pls let him share his 'Jamb score' here.
congrats to him because i lyk excellence bt....
Y do u need my jamb score?
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Julioceasar: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Smaha19:
You want us to help him but you are hiding his name. SMH.
Agbadu Victor
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Julioceasar: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2017
iAlpha:

You dont have to doubt it. It was just 10 questions. It's only the guy that posted his own on Facebook. My nephew had 400 and 4 other students. The questions they asked was just maths, English and current affairs. 3maths, 4 English and 3 current affairs And exam time was just 10mins. English questions was find the nearest in meaning and the option that best explains the sentence, current affairs was about the history of Nigeria and when they gain independence and republic and maths was base and simple interest. So man. I'm telling you the guy was just seeking attention. The result is true but the score isnt spectacular. He should go and solve uniben or unilag post utme question. Lol!!! It's not story.

Yet some people got 80. Even u can't even solve the supposedly easy question
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by enonche85(m): 12:57am On Oct 01, 2017
See job!!!

Even jamb questions that is really secure still leaks, not to talk more of just a university organized post UME.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Julioceasar: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2017
If
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Julioceasar: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2017
undefeateds:

Bring d question on. I will solve it .

Nonsense.
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Julioceasar: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2017
undefeateds:

Bring d question on. I will solve it .

Nonsense.....

1 Like

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by MysticalTee(m): 1:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Your prayer can be answered soon o. I am brilliant, I think you should also be brilliant. You do the maths and see answers to your prayer. wink wink

GideonIdaboh:
Oh Lord, Pls give me kids more brilliant than this
Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by mekyno777(m): 3:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Julioceasar:
If u think its easy, y did only two people get 400. Those two people come from holyghost secondary school, the same class, the same course and sat together to write the post ume.
congrats bt........ok, now i see, u ppl (u n ur classmate) cheated/ did combine work because u knew each other b4 then.
D sch gud bt Una for choose beta federal sch lyk UNN or FUTO nah.
Character makes a man, not insults.
Gudluk!

1 Like

Re: Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Someone please help locate the boy and share.... twitter account, facebook.....anything that can help identify this boy.

Share please!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) / Ekene Franklin Ezeunala: I Aimed At Scoring 370 - UTME Best Candidate / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.