Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) (58718 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by igwebuike01: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2023
I think all her old results like this proves her innocence. Why should a brilliant candidate resort to forgery? It's very unlikely

141 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by TemplarLandry: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2023
cool
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Isokotolopia: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2023
What will Jamb benefit if they compromise the young gals integrity

276 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by dubra: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2023
This is to show you the level of hatred and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame

365 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by dubra: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2023
This is to show you the level of bad belle and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:
This is to show you the level of hatred and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame

Lol grin. If JAMB is anything tribalistic, which the insinuation is that it is a victimization targeted at Igbos. Why has JAMB still allowed the legally proven candidate with the highest score to still be IGBO? grin Food for thought. cheesy

Don't you think those who might have been involved in the alleged forgery did so because they already knew the girl's records and could easily use it to back up their claim of innocence if caught? cool

I scored 540 over 600 in my days during the common enterance It's no big deal. There was a classmate who scored 589.

345 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Chinjo2: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Did she also forge her common entrance result?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by igwebuike01: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. If JAMB is anything tribalistic, which the insinuation is that it is a victimization targeted on Igbos. Why has JAMB still allowed the legally proven candidate with the highest score to still be IGBO? grin Food for thought. cheesy

Don't you think those who might have been involved in the alleged forgery did so because they already knew the girl's records and could easily use it to back up their claim of innocence if caught? cool

I scored 540 over 600 in my days during the common enterance? It's no big deal. There were those who scored 589.
Let the forgers be arrested, the girl is not complicit

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

That is fair.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Emperormartin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
If Nigeria start showing you hate at 17 years of age I doubt she'll be patriotic to this country again

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Eecho(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Dvmb Fellow .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by DesChyko: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
I can't believe for the love of Mike, that her real result hasn't been obtained until date. Did the family send UTME to 55019? If they did, then all they need do is share the timestamp on the device used to send the message alongside other messages. That would go a long way in clearing the air.

The other day Falz father was asked to advise his son to desist from speaking against the government in such I'll manner, he pointed them to Falz childhood experience where the father was humiliated over and over, and how they now expect patriotism from him.

This is an examination body accusing a 16-year old secondary school student of manipulating her result in poor English. Instead of them to be clear that they have an issue with the print, they're making it look like 'she' hacked them.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Remii(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
this is immaterial and not connected. they are not saying that she is not brilliant or could not have scored the mark, but she didn't at this exam.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
Do you know that for 2023 JAMB there is no provision for print out of result. Where did she get her print out from. She was scammed either unintentionally or intentionally.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by DevilsEqual(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Isokotolopia:

I'm even more worried about the authentic top scorer, dont u think they wanna take her shine?
May God bless that girl wherever she is

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Sharpsharp00123: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:
but d real highest scorer is still Igbo

So what do u mean by hate?

People just want d rightful owner to get it n stop future occurrences of fraud so it’s two Igbo girls involved

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Sharpsharp00123: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

what do u have to say about this result?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by henndukwe18: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Common entrance na akamu case, jamb no b her mate

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Biodun556(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chinjo2:

Even if she scores 'A' parallel in waec that will not vindicate her it will only means she is used to forging results from primary school

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by tesppidd: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
1. I don't doubt for a second that JAMB website could have encountered glitches, thereby giving her a wrong print out,
Anything is possible in this shithole country.

2. I have no doubt in my mind that the young girl is a very intelligent girl.

3. What I have been struggling to come to terms with is why she has a different slip from what JAMB issues now.
According to JAMB they stopped issuing that in 2021. I wish someone offers me a good explanation for this.

4. If at all her result was forged, she must have been misled by some bad company.

5. I wish this young intelligent girl comes out of all this a winner, I wish her well.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Nairalander248: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bravo

Jamb should tender apology to this little champ

7 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Beuberry(f): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's now a controversy

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by omenka(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Smh.

You people won't just stop. How does this change anything? Lance Armstrong held several medals but was eventually busted for doping.

When I said it was her people that were blowing this out of proportion for trying to justify the act, folks here attacked me. We can now clearly see the trend.

What exactly is the reason behind this thread? Is jamb contesting the fact she's intelligent?

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Kingcalls: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
She will leave this useless Yoruba disaster of a country and study in Canada...all these agbadorians insulting and persecuting her will remain here , begging for stipends and suffering while the girl will have a bright future.... 10 to 15 yrs from now ...u will see what she has become while u agbadorians will be looking like demented hungry touts with no future

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by shortgun(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB should stop issuing public statements and allow an independent body conduct an investigation.
How they think they are above error is concerning.
We all know how public institutions operate in the country....very corrupt, inefficient and unorganized.

8 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Jubrilv(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let's wait for JAMB
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Chibuzoripob: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
angry enuf of this already. Make una nor use una misfortune kiii this girl. Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Racoon(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
For goodness sake, this girl has been a genius from antiquity given her past records of academic brilliancy
So why would any sane person think she gotta to forge a highly excellent JAMB score?

All these dehumanisation by the Ishaq Oloyede led JAMB is just a grand conspiracy hatched by some jealous fellas. Unless proven wrong, Mmesoma actually had the scores that JAMB is desperately trying to shame and deny

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by inoki247: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ok have you try to check the format of the results she's parading if the format is the same with the present one.....

You can't use someone past result to judge another result...

So if we are to go by your reasoning that means Nigeria student who do bad in Primary school and secondary schl stage and latter came out with First class in University are supposed to come out with Pass....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
I think all her old results like this proves her innocence. Why should a brilliant candidate resort to forgery? It's very unlikely

What kind of reasoning is this? Haven't you seen brilliant students falter? Rich men go broke? Honest men turn wicked?

With the mountain of evidence that has been laid against her, and the absence of any reasonable reason why JAMB would want to victimize her, it seems superficially clear that JAMB is correct.

Now, if the girl and her supporters know that genuinely JAMB is wrong, what are they waiting for? They should head to the Courts immediately so that the forensic experts will have an opportunity to lay the matter to rest.

Nigeria has much bigger concerns than this.

40 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.