Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,523 members, 7,954,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? (1154 Views)

Female Students Twerking In Class In The Absence Of Their Teacher, Boys Watch / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Tbillz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Its normal at times to be jealous in a relationship because our creator tag himself "Jealous" not comparing thou, However some of Us graduated ticking all the boxes including "cheating 405" but few passed the test on detecting when our partner is cheating without resulting 2 misunderstanding. With technology "cheating made easy"
But in the absence of proof how can you tell if your partner is cheating
Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Ifakiland(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
My he moment the guilt of you cheating becomes too much from u actually cheating on him/her and you know he/she knows you're cheating then be rest assured that he/she will dump ur sorry ass when he/she gets an evidence that you're the one cheating and not him/her....so when there is no sign of cheating u will know she/he is cheating by asking ifa or obatala
Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2017

Its really hard to tell if a person is cheating or not if u dont have a proof sha..sometimes "jealousy" & "suspicion" are the main reasons why some relationships didnt work...

So, unless she is proven guilty, ur booboo is innocent grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Tbillz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ifakiland:
My he moment the guilt of you cheating becomes too much from u actually cheating on him/her and you know he/she knows you're cheating then be rest assured that he/she will dump ur sorry ass when he/she gets an evidence that you're the one cheating and not him/her....so when there is no sign of cheating u will know she/he is cheating by asking ifa or obatala
some cheat no dey carry "guilt tag" dis days. One night stand get guilt worry? I doubt! Guilt no dey worry chop clean mouth!
Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Tbillz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
[i

Its really hard to tell if a person is cheating or not if u dont have a proof sha..sometimes "jealousy" & "suspicion" are the main reasons why some relationships didnt work...

So, unless she is proven guilty, ur booboo is innocent grin
][/i]
So what's your finally answer? Watchon until proven guilty? How do U avoid suspicion during the "quaratine period"
Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
I'm here to learn
Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Tbillz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm here to learn
Pachu'Yaaaan....don't bother decoding what that means, it simply mean your ideas are welcome Master in Chinese. So what's your take?
Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tbillz:
So what's your finally answer? Watchon until proven guilty? How do U avoid suspicion during the "quaratine period"

grin

Cheating is a twin brother/sister of a LIAR.. it goes together..If ur partner is lying coz s(he) is a cheater.#FACT

Once he lied to me and i caught him, then its a done deal. Simple as that. Never dwell urself with negative ppol. They will bring misfortune in ur life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Tbillz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Cheating is a twin brother/sister of a LIAR.. it goes together..If ur partner is lying coz s(he) is a cheater.#FACT

Once he lied to me and i caught him, then its a done deal. Simple as that. Never dwell urself with negative ppol. They will bring misfortune in ur life..

Can anyone be totally from petty lies? Just wondering "s[he] must definitely cast the first stone.
Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Don't got looking for what you don't want to see.

No proof yet you still want us to feed you lies so you can start suspecting your partner.

SMH looks like some thrives on drama.
Re: How To Know If A Partner Is Cheating In The Absence Of Proof? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
I despise cheating with all my heart... angry

That's why I left my last relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Dumped By A Guy You Just Met / Is It Nice To Continue Visiting Her Room After This / An American Woman Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.