Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Is It Nice To Continue Visiting Her Room After This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Nice To Continue Visiting Her Room After This (1136 Views)

My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Nice To Continue Visiting Her Room After This by pkang: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2017
I know I might be sounding stupid and although, I am too emotional, I am trying my best to really be a man.
I live in a yard and I noticed this lady from the yard. I liked her quiet nature and I approached her. Although I told her to visit me in my room she refused and said I wanted to sex her and that is all although I denied but wetin I dey find her for sef grin
I brought it to NL n was told to stop. E dey difficult o but I tried n limited my seeing her. Now she has left the room she was occupying from d 2nd floor to meet me at the first and its just two of us, others have packed. Not good in seduction, but another guy in the yard has approached her and she has fallen base on how i saw things tonight though the boy told me b4 going. I have been going to her room to wash movie based on advise but am seeing to stop.
Tonight, she was outside waiting for the other guy then I met her knowing who she was waiting, i tried to lure her to her room but instead she gave me her room key. I was not too pleased so she went in with me. We were watching movie then the guy called though she did not leave but i knew d guy came then noticed i was in.
I have decided to let her be and to follow d guy cause I cannot stop them, but is going to her room a nice idea? I would have left her completely but i am not always comfortable with women and today is the longest time i have spent with a woman although with not good rapport. Should I be visiting her though with no intention until i learn to be comfortable with woman. The girl i was f**kn called and told me that why is it that we cannot just call and gist, i have loose many girls bc of this. I am planning to learn with this girl in my yard but i dont know if going to her room is fine.
Re: Is It Nice To Continue Visiting Her Room After This by tempest01(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Go to bed

1 Like

Re: Is It Nice To Continue Visiting Her Room After This by adesammy1(m): 12:35am On Oct 27, 2017
This is what you get for living in a "yard". Maybe na your English dey fear her bros.

1 Like

Re: Is It Nice To Continue Visiting Her Room After This by sybarite7(m): 12:52am On Oct 27, 2017
SO U NOR GET TV FOR UR OWN ROOM?
MUST YOU GO TO HER ROOM?
MY GUY U BETA DEY UR LANE B4 WOMAN PUT U FOR WAHALA...ASK EKOSODIN BOYS WETIN WOMAN MATA DON CAUSE FOR UNIBEN
Re: Is It Nice To Continue Visiting Her Room After This by pkang: 4:56am On Oct 27, 2017
sybarite7:
SO U NOR GET TV FOR UR OWN ROOM?
MUST YOU GO TO HER ROOM?
MY GUY U BETA DEY UR LANE B4 WOMAN PUT U FOR WAHALA...ASK EKOSODIN BOYS WETIN WOMAN MATA DON CAUSE FOR UNIBEN

Bros, I get TV O I don hear u, I go adjust.
Re: Is It Nice To Continue Visiting Her Room After This by Demmtek(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2017
U didnt even toast her, did she know you like her that your friend nah sharpshooter guy like you dull woman spirit u better go take 4 bottles of trophy tell her your mind and note be smart be like me my gf a nurse i dey go hospital go bleep her front and. Hospital good for that thing.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Treating Your Boyfriend Like Your Husband! / Here Are 12 Problems Only Women With Big Boobies Will Understand / Gurl Danced And Masturbate On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.