Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success (2955 Views)

With Biafran Independence,biafrans Will Be Able To Live Anywhere In Nigeria / Calls For Biafran Independence Return To Southeast Nigeria / Biafra: Catalonia's Independence A Warning To Nigeria - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by hidhrhis(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
dont u understand dat their us a possibility that the sources of crude oil will soon dry and most of d country are really working hard to stop d use if oil and shift to electricity so after their is no oil in d country dat means u idiot agitating for biafra gave nothing....u guys have much to lose even if dey giv u dat stupid biafra dat kanu will want to rule ans control u forever so tgink
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by wanimo: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
laribari:

Someone only laughed and you said you could feel his inward pain. That's funny oo! I can actually sense your frustration becos you had rather he say something so that you can have an exchange with him.

Personally, that suggestion that this gives biafra independence is faud. Take my word for it, UK and US can not tell Nigeria what to do else they will be accused of sponsoring kanu, after all he is half British. The saga will take another twist and the highest na to sack anything uk from Nigeria and everybody will suffer it, even British firms in Nigeria.

All the terrorist in the world are groomed by th USA, go and read their stories and connection with western countries. So was kanu groomed by the western world and planted to break Nigeria as predicted? If yes, then he is a terrorist even if the west try to play it down.

Nobody talks about all the illegal things kanu did, things that even UK and US will never allow in their own county.

GOD is bigger than them becos he has plans for this great nation for end time revival. We shall see where this will lead to.

When kanu was at the loudest, I just knew this break up thing will not happen except God is done with Nigeria. Somehow or anyhow, it will fail and I'm not surprised. Nigeria is very key to this world now until Christ comes. You will understand later.
actually, God is done with Nigeria a long time ago
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by tsdarkside(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
months:

Zoo army is for kicking unarmed civilians in their face abi, u are sounding even more mad, dont stop.

unarmed civilians that carry stones and sticks around and throw it at you...

do you want to say now they didnt throw weapons at military personels..??..

we all saw the video....ipobians are terrorits....and we are bloody hell not waiting until they have ak47 and pump action....
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
centoke30:
I doubt if you are Ok upstairs. Who are the brains driving the Nigerian Economy to Greater heights? (Igbos).... is the southeastern part be parasitic in terms of oil??( hell no.. we have oil and if you ever went to sch which I actually doubt u did, u could have atleast read that historic part of how Imo state is one the first states in the SE/SS that oil drilling started.. so try and get it into your dumb skull that even Abia has Oil.. Mtchew tired of quoting your types

See this deluded fuccktard. I'd have laughed at and ridiculed your mooronic comments for the laughable, chest-beating horseshit it is, but I'm Igbo, so I actually feel anger and embarrassment on your behalf since you have no shame. Chest-beating, brainwashed cretin. angry "Igbo brains" drive the Nigerian economy while all those Yoruba and Bini and Ibibio and Efik brains etc just lie fallow, abi. That is what your master, Kanu, told you in his rallies of touts and miscreants and illiterates, shey?

And by the way, ignorant, fuccktard dunce, Imo and Abia combine to produce less than 2% of Nigeria's oil. COMBINED. That is less than each of Edo and Ondo states. The 4 South-South states Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa combine to produce over 93% of Nigeria's oil. So stop deceiving yourself. When you call other people "parasites" even though your own region produces little and depends on Federal allocation to survive, execute projects and pay salaries which mostly comes from crude oil sales, and you also keep running to other people's lands while insulting them, you just expose your own foolishness and ignorance and you drag the name and dignity and reputation of Igbos in the mud. Learn to humble yourself and respect others and stop your childish, mooronic chest-beating on this forum and you'll be better off for it.
Anuofia!

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Jetleeee: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mahn..don't y'all spare parts sellers get tired of repeating this "trap" B. S ? grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Malawian(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

See this deluded fuccktard. I'd have laughed at and ridiculed your mooronic comments for the laughable, chest-beating horseshit it is, but I'm Igbo, so I actually feel anger and embarrassment on your behalf since you have no shame. Chest-beating, brainwashed cretin. angry "Igbo brains" drive the Nigerian economy while all those Yoruba and Bini and Ibibio and Efik brains etc just lie fallow, abi. That is what your master, Kanu, told you in his rallies of touts and miscreants and illiterates, shey?

And by the way, ignorant, fuccktard dunce, Imo and Abia combine to produce less than 2% of Nigeria's oil. COMBINED. That is less than each of Edo and Ondo states. The 4 South-South states Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa combine to produce over 93% of Nigeria's oil. So stop deceiving yourself. When you call other people "parasites" even though your own region produces little and depends on Federal allocation to survive, execute projects and pay salaries which mostly comes from crude oil sales, and you also keep running to other people's lands while insulting them, you just expose your own foolishness and ignorance and you drag the name and dignity and reputation of Igbos in the mud. Learn to humble yourself and respect others and stop your childish, mooronic chest-beating on this forum and you'll be better off for it.
Anuofia!
You are an "Igbo house nigger", assuming ofcourse that you are truly Igbo.
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Malawian:

You are an "Igbo house nigger", assuming ofcourse that you are truly Igbo.

And you're just a "house nigger" to charlatans like Cownu.

I know which I'd rather be and retain my senses and dignity.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Omofunaab2: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Jetleeee:
Mahn..don't y'all spare parts sellers get tired of repeating this "trap" B. S ? grin cheesy

Those fools keep getting killed and they still think they are setting a trap

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by centoke30(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Anuofia!
no need arguing with a demented fellow who is as uneducated as the people he is defending... I just read your poor researched and baseless comment and I have arrived at the conclusion that you are one of those that are killing the Igbos, common sense u don't have, to even know the geo political zones/regions in the country is your problem... we have 6states under the South South region of the country and the are Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, delta and Edo state.. what Does the other states You didn't mention generate?(Nothing) and yet they gulping more money than the oil producing states. go and ask your generations for more clarification. Let's come back to your very senseless speech, the first two largest markets in the country are located in the eastern region and the even attract international investors, . Currently Aba shoe manufacturers account for 1/3 of the shoe exports in Africa and very soon Aba is gonna be on the Top in Africa.. all we need is creativity and monopoly (which we have got already) and we will even be stronger than your country cos you are a curse to the Igbos.. The Ibos has made a name in business, go to the north, the Igbos are leading in business, go the Lagos, the are still the people accounted to being the highest importers of commodities into the country which makes the country generate more money via import duties.. my friend foolishness doesn't pay.. if we are Parasites, why can't they let us go.. Asin eh, I tire for your kinda mind set oooo.. what does Belgium, Singapore, South Korea, Japan,Italy, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc has as natural resources? (Nothing) but your country can't even measure up with them in terms of Economy and here you are saying that the great minds we have in the South east can't build a country. Stop this type of reasoning else you will remain poor all through your life..Mind you, part of Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River all form part of the Igbos cos they Igbo as well, try an ask your fore father's for more History lessons cos it will help your dilapidated life.. Quote me again and Amadioha will go after yhu.. Aturu Awusagrin
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by AfonjaConehead: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Those fools keep getting killed and they still think they are setting a trap

deeply kwocerned zomB grin

why swallow panado for their headache?
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by UchaNwababa: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
attackgat:
Opration Python dance 2, its illegality, the invasion of Kanus home and the Nigerian Army insisting they have have never been around Kanu's house, the Nigerian government declaring IPOB a terrorist organisation and having no country support them in that action, the laughable bias that Fulani herdsmen who kill people everyday are just criminals but but IPOB who never killed anyone are terrorists.

Buhari's government is just a joke
supported
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by UchaNwababa: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari is a Terrorist
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
The zoo must fall,no two ways about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE VILLA CURSE: What You Don't Know About The Nigerian Presidential Villa / Caption Theses Photos Of Osinbajo And A Woman In Ekiti / Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.