Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro (2955 Views)

Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC / Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare / Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by bolaayenimo: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dr Olapade Agoro, a former presidential candidate and founder of the National Action Council (NAC), has said it is doubtful if the South East will produce the President in 2023 even though a lot of people are canvassing for it.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Agoro said Igbos will have to work for the presidency as nobody will donate power to them on a platter of gold.

While asking them to support Asiwaju Bola Tinubu if the Presidency is zoned to the South, Agoro said nobody in the South-East has really worked to merit the Presidency in 2023.

"The South-East has been clamouring for their right to produce the President but I doubt if that is going to be a reality. There is nothing like power donation anywhere; you have to work for it”.

“Nobody in the South-East has really worked assiduously to lay claim to the right to the Presidency”.

“To me, I believe the Southern region should be united and I think the South-East should support Bola Tinubu presidency. If they can, there can never be anybody standing against them in future”.

https://www.independent.ng/2023-nobody-will-donate-presidency-to-igbos-agoro/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by BigSarah(f): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good grief , this old guy doesn’t even knows if he’s gonna see the end of the month..no one does really, the public sucks. The south in entirety doesn’t have anyone that merits the seat, let the north have it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by solmusdesigns: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
cool

Basic fact

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by Kriss216: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
To me, I believe the Southern region should be united and I think the South-East should support Bola Tinubu presidency.

Unity beggars!
Pre 2023 elections, you want Southerners to unite. You didn't call for this unity in 2015 oo.
Jokers!

It would be easier to find brothels in heaven than Tinubu becoming president of Nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by Timekeeper: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hmm.. Words
Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by Peacemaker5129(f): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
They are Fulani slaves
They will vote for Atiku a Fulani man over their Ibo brothers

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by Benmob: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Who be dis one nw, all this old men self....

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by spy24(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
If that's the case northerners should not also donate power to the south in 2023

Yoruba leaders go dey behave as if na only them get sense

You people are seeking for power in 2023 telling northerners not to contest because it's the turn of the south. yet you people believe that rotation does not matter when it comes to the east
Very greedy and hypocritical people

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by Fleshly: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
May God punish Agoro. Igbos will support a drug sniffing Baron only in his dream.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by Fleshly: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
They are Fulani slaves
They will vote over Atiku a Fulani man over their Ibo brothers
Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
spy24:
If that's the case northerners should not also donate power to the south in 2023

Yoruba leaders go dey behave as if na only them get sense

You people are seeking for power in 2023 telling northerners not to contest because it's the turn of the south. yet you people believe that rotation does not matter when it comes to the east
Very greedy and hypocritical people
Their hypocrisy is just too much ....if there is no rotation let north also contest na

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by kenzysmith: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
why una wicked like this make una allow Igbo rule na which crime dem commit. Nigeria is not 2 regions is for everybody

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
These Yaribanzas are in for a shocker if they think the SS, SE, MB and Muslim north will vote that gbana lord.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
They are Fulani slaves
They will vote over Atiku a Fulani man over their Ibo brothers

Coming from a sai baba Chanji chanting afonja Muslim block head zombie

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by ofeco: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Dr Olapade Agoro, a former presidential candidate and founder of the National Action Council (NAC), has said it is doubtful if the South East will produce the President in 2023 even though a lot of people are canvassing for it.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Agoro said Igbos will have to work for the presidency as nobody will donate power to them on a platter of gold.

While asking them to support Asiwaju Bola Tinubu if the Presidency is zoned to the South, Agoro said nobody in the South-East has really worked to merit the Presidency in 2023.

"The South-East has been clamouring for their right to produce the President but I doubt if that is going to be a reality. There is nothing like power donation anywhere; you have to work for it”.

“Nobody in the South-East has really worked assiduously to lay claim to the right to the Presidency”.

“To me, I believe the Southern region should be united and I think the South-East should support Bola Tinubu presidency. If they can, there can never be anybody standing against them in future”.

https://www.independent.ng/2023-nobody-will-donate-presidency-to-igbos-agoro/

How will supporting Tinubu make Igbos to be qualified to produce a president? Tinubu did not work for NIGERIA to be better,he only succeeded in using propaganda to win the seat of president for his party. The NIGERIA we live in today is not what those people that voted for change ever thought of, so TINUBU or Yoruba's do not have the right over that position if it is zoned to the south.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by MAGG0T(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
cheesy

Baseless and stupid comment from an old man..

If APC endorses a southerner, and Northerner emerges as PDP presidential candidate, PDP would win the sit with a big marging,

Make Tinubu go and sit down, nobody is voting for APC party of zombies come 2023, not to talk of a legendary cocaine dealer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by kingzizzy: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
In 1999 when all Nigerians decided to concede the Presidency to the South West, nobody heard any Yoruba saying "you have to work for the presidency", "nobody will give you power on a platter of gold", "you have to build bridges"

Then, it was easy for Yorubas to freely accept that power was coming to them, and they had 8 years with Obasanjo

Now this greedy Yoruba man is asking Igbos, who have not had the Presidency at all, to support Tinubu so that the South West can get what will amount to their third term in this political dispensation

How can people be this greedy? How can any Yoruba man that has conscience be asking Igbos to support Yorubas to get a third term, when Igbos have had no term?

Greediness is a horrible disease

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by DEROX: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
These Yaribanzas are in for a shocker if they think the SS, SE, MB and Muslim north will vote that gbana lord.
They didn't vote buhari but he won so well even called them irrelevant 5% that can't stop him lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by DEROX: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Your children will curse you for your blind foolishness

They will be slaves in the future and they will look back to this generation and blame you for their predicament
I reject that in Jesus name
Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
DEROX:
I reject that in Jesus name

The name of Jesus is not a get out of hell card that you can play anytime you feel threatened .

It is a name that comes with true conviction that Yeshua Christi is the Saviour of mankind

Unfortunately for you, that name can never be invoked as you worship Satan"s agents like Buhari .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by DEROX: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The name of Jesus is not a get out of hell card that you can play anytime you feel threatened .

It is a name that comes with true conviction that Yeshua Christi is the Saviour of mankind

Unfortunately for you, that name can never be invoked as you worship Satan"s agents like Buhari .
still I reject your curse inshallah was I the one who called them irrelevant 5% why cursing me don't worry when the mods reason your matter before 6pm you will explain why you curse me

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by Ikeast(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Old man with shallow brain, but if that is the problem let north us forever.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by NGpatriot: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:

Unity beggars!
Pre 2023 elections, you want Southerners to unite. You didn't call for this unity in 2015 oo.
Jokers!

It would be easier to find brothels in heaven than Tinubu becoming president of Nigeria.

What are the ibo people from the SE clamoring for the presidency? Unity beggars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
DEROX:
still I reject your curse inshallah was I the one who called them irrelevant 5% why cursing me don't worry when the mods reason your matter before 6pm you will explain why you curse me

You cursed yourself.

Slavery is never a one way street.

People end up as slaves because they can't help fighting for their own freedom.

Enjoy your Chains!

Slave
Re: Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro by tamdun: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin
Walai this man get bad mouth, donate power for where

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria! This Is Your Incoming First Lady! / PDP To OBJ: Speaker Tambuwal Stays / Nimet Warns Of Flooding, Erosion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.