Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Classy Iron Works - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Classy Iron Works (16929 Views)

Why Do People Build Classy Houses Everyday In Owerri (pictures) / Customized Iron Works / How Much Is Local Iron Rod 12mm And 16mm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 2:40am On Nov 28, 2020
In continuation

Foundation being casted

Currently waiting for the the curing process to be done with before I proceed back to site with my team on or before Tuesday next week

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 2:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Meanwhile, I have agreed terms with another Nairalander to replicate this gate and I should be starting work by Monday. One good turn deserves another and that's what happened between us. We had a great business experience and he called on me to do another job for him. I will be updating the thread on the making processes

So what are you waiting for before you contact me

1 Share

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 3:12am On Nov 28, 2020
The materials used for the standing tank which is meant to carry double one thousand tanks is

6" by 4" channel. (I specifically bought four channels instead of joining any part to ensure quality of the job and not compromise on the safety)

3" by 1½" channel for the load

The foundation bolts are 1" by 4ft long. This is to ensure that the foundation is as safe as possible and the tank can't sink no matter what.

We spent fifteen bags of cement on the foundation alone.

We spared nothing at all
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 3:24am On Nov 28, 2020
And the gate, the materials are

2.5mm charka plate.

5mm 3" angle iron for the framing. I decided to replace the pipes used for framing the sample he gave me because unlike angle irons, pipes are prone to rusting. There are less quality angle irons like 3mm but I choose 5mm because of the amount of quality and standard I want to set for the job.

3" square pipe for the pillar to make the gate sturdier.

Every other materials is 1.5mm thick
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 1:46am On Dec 01, 2020
And the materials are here

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
We started work today by welding the base plates, clits and other attachments. But when you allow professionals who live for their job to handle your projects, the pace will be mind-blowing.

The other photo is the job our own Valencia2012 ordered for. Was able to frame it and by tomorrow, the pan will start going in.

Good evening everyone

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 1:50am On Dec 05, 2020
And we're done with the tank stand. The gate is coming up nicely. The owner had some observations about the gate which I intend to correct once at work later today but aside that, he's greatly impressed

1 Share

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2020
So the owner of the gate observed some errors on the gate and asked that I fix them. Got to work and set out to correct them and he liked how it turned out.

We already started with the finish works. By today, I intend to start applying the body filler.

The smaller gate has few stuff to fix

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Days ago I started the finishing aspect of the job by applying the body filler and painting. I was able to deliver the gate to the location of the client and he was impressed by the speed although he said I should have painted the back same color as the front. I promised him I would do that whenever I will be working on site

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
And we delivered yesterday to site. From the information I got, they already started working on fixing it so I will be getting the pictures by next week

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2020
For the past weekend, I have been at Asaba finishing up some works which someone from Nairaland contacted me to help him do. The welder who was contracted first abandoned the job.

Got there with my team and first of all started brushing off the rusting on the doors because it seem like it has been left to rust for months.

Finished up on Sunday and back to my base in Nnewi.

Attached images are.

The site

Brushing and cleaning the doors

The body filler applied

Painting started

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
And the gate is hanged awaiting the pillars

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2020
The year might be coming to and end but we're still open for business.

Good morning
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Started this job for one of our own here on Nairaland. Was mobilized yesterday and here's the progress made already.

Using tape to ensure that the job is done with precision and not on "it is like it, just manage it"

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
And the first project is completed. The fence rails.

By the time I paint these, you will see how beautiful it will look.

Why not allow me to handle your projects and have your money work for you without you worrying about the execution. Just few texts and you see your works be moving. No hassles!!!

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
And the gate is moving at an amazing pace.

Re: Classy Iron Works by twinskenny(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Well done oga mi
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
twinskenny:
Well done oga mi
after you na you Oga mi
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2021
Happy Sunday guys. Looking forward to doing this if I can agree with the client

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2021
I ensure that every kobo you spent with me is worth it and that's why I work to ensure perfection

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
The materials for a new job is here.

The ongoing job is being perfected

We keep growing so grow with us

Window sample. Watch out for the first sample for the job

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:27am On Jan 23, 2021
Here's the first sample of the burglary

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2021
I have been busy for the past couple of days but attached are what's keeping me busy

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2021
More

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2021
michlins:
Happy Sunday guys. Looking forward to doing this if I can agree with the client
work is currently going on on this set of seats. I made a video about the progress of the job but I can't upload here due to limitations of Nairaland

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
We're currently rounding up on some projects. My plan is to start painting by tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, the work continues on the window burglaries. The designs are almost done with. Plan is to complete the designs by tomorrow or Friday latest

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:31am On Jan 29, 2021
The gate is still almost done with and so is the rails too.

Work is still ongoing on the burglaries but significant progress hasn't been made yet

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Starting today, I will be securing materials for a 28ft tank stand for our own engineer Oga Spyder880

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2021
And this is the finalized job

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
So the client said that the colors were too bright for his liking and I repainted it all.

Eventually, I happen to like this new color. It has a blend of simplicity and tame

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
So I was contracted by Oga Spyder80 to be part of his project. My jobs include

Standing tank

Gate and God willing

Rails.

The materials for the tank has been secured and my team were on site today. Tomorrow, the foundation work starts and I intend to finish the job on the tank on Thursday after which I will begin work on the gate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Meanwhile work is still ongoing on the burglaries.

In another news, I procured some new tools. I understand how important it is to have different tools knowing that every job is unique and as such requires special treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Ire Akari Estate, Soka In Ibadan (Photo) / Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages / Geotechincal / Geophysical Investigation,soil Test,pile Foundation,borehole Nig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.