Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Classy Iron Works - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Classy Iron Works (16948 Views)

Why Do People Build Classy Houses Everyday In Owerri (pictures) / Customized Iron Works / How Much Is Local Iron Rod 12mm And 16mm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classy Iron Works by manmade(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Nice iron doors you've got here
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:29am On Sep 09, 2020
manmade:
Nice iron doors you've got here
yes thanks bro. Just so you know,we do lots of other things that are iron construction related. Good morning sir
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2020
This is the work we're currently doing. Like I said earlier, I hire extra hands if there's need for it and people do hire me too. Currently, I'm working for one bigger oga.

The first picture is the sample of the work.

The second picture is the current state of work.

This door is best for store, malls, warehouses, and other high security concern buildings.

Here's the list of materials being used.

3by1½ pipes 1.5mm

Plain pan 2mm

9" frame 16 guage.

If you have more questions about the door, kindly let me know. Thanks

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Here's the current status of the job. Rain has been a small problem too. This picture was taken yesterday being 9th.

I will be updating this thread later

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
So today, I got to work knowing that i need to speed up the job to ensure I finish them by Saturday.

1st picture was the job when I got to work

2nd picture is the condition after I closed today

3rd picture is the remaining two that I will complete tomorrow so I can start hanging them on frames

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Here

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2020
The rain came on Saturday and ensured that we couldn't do much but we still managed to get this job here

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
This job is done and dusted. Finishings are the next steps. Filing, filling out the edges and sand scraping after which it will be painted
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Having finished with the job above, these are some of the works I'm currently working on.

Starting working on these seven doors today and I intend to paint it by Tuesday or Wednesday latest. My delivery target is Saturday but as it is now, I will beat the target

Re: Classy Iron Works by mufutau55(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2020
michlins:
Having finished with the job above, these are some of the works I'm currently working on.
Starting working on these seven doors today and I intend to paint it by Tuesday or Wednesday latest. My delivery target is Saturday but as it is now, I will beat the target

Waiting for the finished version. Looking good already.

Hajji M.
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 2:41am On Sep 22, 2020
mufutau55:

Waiting for the finished version. Looking good already.

Hajji M.
follow up and you will
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
And the almighty rain came and we couldn't paint but we managed to do something. Tomorrow morning and the painting will start.

Hope your day was better.

PS that's not me applying the body filler oh

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by gbadexy(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2020
A well detailed update on the manufacturing process.
You will make us experts on metal doors in no time.
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
I put in lots of effort to ensure that I get this job delivered today. Called the owner and he didn't believe me when I told him his job is ready. He told me he will be coming for them tomorrow morning

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
A close up view of the finishings. I understand it's not perfect but we strive to improve on our current efforts.

There might be some things we overlooked but with your eagle eyes, I believe I can be corrected.

Thanks for your time

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
After my successful trip to oga Valencia home yesterday, I started this doors today.

The owner choose quality over design.

The materials used are

1.5mm 3by1½

2mm plain pan

1mm 5" frame.

I was able to finish panning and will start hanging it on the frame by tomorrow or next

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kindly know that you can drop your enquiries and suggestions plus criticism here. I don't know it all and am willing to learn from your experience
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Good morning people and enjoy your weekend
Re: Classy Iron Works by boldx(m): 3:20am On Oct 03, 2020
I need your doors (2) but I am in Abuja
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2020
boldx:
I need your doors (2) but I am in Abuja
good morning sir. Can you be kind to dm your location and choice of design and let me get on it. Thanks
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2020
This is the finalized product. From the time it was painted to finished product

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2020
We're still here to take your orders and help you realize your home dream
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Your home deserve a distinctive gate. Give us a call and we will design something you would love

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's not easy doing something good, but whenever you feel like giving up, pick up hope in the thought that someone is observing your hardwork

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Started working on this gate last week or thereabouts. Glad it's ready to go but it's not as easy as the photo makes it.

First photo is the skeleton

Second is while it was painted the first coat

Third photo is the when another paint was applied

Last photo is the final product.

But depending on your choice, the paint will be what color you desire.

Hope your week is as fruitful as mine

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 2:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Always stay safe.

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 3:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Attached is what I'm currently working on.

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 3:49am On Nov 13, 2020
The first picture is for fence rails

Second one is doors

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 3:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Third photo is for a Nairalander

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2020
This is the final build of the rails of the rails made for a Nairalander. I beat the delivery date by about four days and he gave me added bonus on top our agreed sum.

I wrapped it with nylon to ensure that the paints remain without blemishes

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
I may not be able to keep updating this thread on a daily basis but I'm still working. Here's a sample of a job a Nairalander want me to work on if we can agree on the pricing

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 2:38am On Nov 28, 2020
So a Nairalander contacted me and sent me to his site to do a 28ft standing tank. Went to the site and passed the night there.

Preparing the foundation rods

Materials locked and loaded

The foundation concrete being mixed. A bag and half of cement for ten head pan of sharp sand and stone which he provided

The foundation hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages / Geotechincal / Geophysical Investigation,soil Test,pile Foundation,borehole Nig. / Here is 18 Reasons To Buy Plots of Land in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State in 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.