Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? (670 Views)

This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by menstrualpad: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Someone's experience

My ex boyfriend was a serious piece of shit. One day for some stupid reason he got upset at me and he said

“you are a worthless piece of shit. You don't deserve to breathe the same air I breathe”

This is when our daughter was 6 months old and I was pregnant with our second child.

Loosing the baby and for some reason that comment in particular is what helped me leave for the first time. It took many more attempts to leave before I finally made it out. But that was the beginning.

The worst part was I believed him. I actually sometimes feel like I still do somewhere in that deep darkness of memory. I didn't realize it then but he was a master gaslighter. A master. I thought I was totally insane but the end of our relationship and even up to 4 years after. I was suicidal and on a crap load of meds. Somehow I made it out. Our daughter who is such a great kid is what saved my life I believe. And my family.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-hurtful-thing-anyone-said-to-you
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
let me think.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
OK what do u need it for?

Why not say yours first?

Then we follow suit.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Let me think first
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by akaahs(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
My ex who we parted ways 1yr ago make me wana cry when she said, she have being given me sex in which I won't get it any where. I was like wtf, I didn't love because of sex for God sake
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by phintohlar(f): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Had a fight with my friend back den in skool & the next thing this stupid girl i called my friend said was "at ur age what have u achieved" that word heat me so badly
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
phintohlar:
Had a fight with my friend back den in skool & the next thing this stupid girl i called my friend said was "at ur age what have u achieved" that word hit me so badly
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by Neimar: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
u sabi Bleep?

u nr get mind grin
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
My own is the worst I ever said to someone.
I wish I could see that girl again and apologize.
During my undergraduate days, there was this friend of mine, so I went to see him but there was a babe with him so I went back to my lodge, after some minutes the guy came to my house and knocked, I only heard his voice. While I was looking for the key to open the door for him I was busy shouting. "O boy which kain worwor girl be that wey u carry today" not knowing that the girl was at the door with him. When I finally opened the door and saw the girl, I felt like the ground should open up and swallow me. The girl was so embarrassed. Chai
I just didn't know what to say again, till they left I was so mute.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by Fidelismaria: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
none so far
ama lone wolf
I don't keep frnds
so no one gat audacity to talk to me anyhow
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
She Said My Dick Is Too Big For Her Nunu. angry
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
ovadozes:
My own is the worst I ever said to someone.
I wish I could see that girl again and apologize.
During my undergraduate days, there was this friend of mine, so I went to see him but there was a babe with him so I went back to my lodge, after some minutes the guy came to my house and knocked, I only heard his voice. While I was looking for the key to open the door for him I was busy shouting. "O boy which kain worwor girl be that wey u carry today" not knowing that the girl was at the door with him. When I finally opened the door and saw the girl, I felt like the ground should open up and swallow me. The girl was so embarrassed. Chai
I just didn't know what to say again, till they left I was so mute.

Guy u be bastard
Wicked beast

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac / Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. / Do I Deserve A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.