Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] (5104 Views)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
I was going through Nairaland front page and saw a post asking people to tell them the most hurtful thing someone they love told them.

Below is what I said:

I don't love.

There was a girl that just came back from abroad for her studies. Curvy, tall, smart and intelligent, but arrogant.

I didn't know she smokes SK. Do I really need to go in details? No.

Long story short, I banged her and she couldn't believe it. She called her female bestie abroad and was blushing and telling her how she had the best f*ck of her life.

She became addicted to the rod — and wants me for herself. Who wouldn't? Because no one owns me, I refused. Most girls are bisexual.

She invited another girl for three of us to do a thréesome. It happened and I thoroughly gave it to the girl she brought like never before and enjoyed it.

The next day, she angrily bumped on me and said, "Look at you? Why did you f*ck her like that? You were just enjoying yourself like a dog blah blah blah."

The argument started slowly and her anger was the fact that I acted as if I enjoyed the new girl more than her. She was jealous and angry.

At a pointed, she said I'm useless that the only thing I'm good at is sex. This really hurts me because I was broke at the time. Maybe, because I didn't have money, so she felt I was unless except in sex.

This was in 2016 and that was why I started writing the book Lasticle.

I said to myself, "If this girl said I'm useless — all I know is how to f*ck, then I deserve to teach married men how to f*ck and satisfy their wives and make money from it. God will bless me if I help these married me."

I did and today, that book is global and has made money for me and still making forever.

I bless her for that insult.

Two weeks later, she brought another girl for another thréesome and wanted me to join, but I declined. Ever since, I don't let women have me easily. I realized the value I have, so I don't sleep around and I don't take nonsense attitude from women.

Health is sanity, brain is wealth.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tell me one negative thing someone told you that helped you positively.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Mavinsoladele(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lol grin
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mavinsoladele:
Lol grin
Drop your number for 1k card as the first commenter. Offer expires at 1:59 PM.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by brosom(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Not many are gifted to do that kinda work Mr Op.

Many has gone trying to do better angry
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
brosom:
Not many are gifted to do that kinda work Mr Op.

Many has gone trying to do better angry
The last line is confusing. "Gone trying to do better." Explain.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Pierocash(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
What's the title of this movie? L'ori iro

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by brosom(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
The last line is confusing. "Gone trying to do better." Explain.
Many re gone "(died)" early trying to do ur kinda work grin

If u re gifted on that area, don't think it's that simple with others, many bearly thrust up to 15× and they're weakened.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by czarr(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ilegendd
This give away no go ever reach me?
Hope say no be your alternate account you dey give to?

Have you tried using Facebook ads to Push your book?
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
brosom:
Many re gone "(died)" early trying to do ur kinda work grin

If u re gifted on that area, don't think it's that simple with others, many bearly thrust up to 15× and they're weakened.
I'm not Messi who is gifted, I'm Ronaldo who isn't gifted, but practiced — I have been hitting the gym since 2009. I no longer go to the gym now, but no day passes without me exercising before shower.

So, it's not just about sex, but "health is sanity." Most people don't value health, but they want sanity. All they care about is how to make money and buy sex enhancement drugs.

Most of those men who don't exercise, but what to perform more than pòrnstars are just digging their graves. The funny thing is, they even take drugs that will in one way or the other boost their strength at the expense of their kidney or other vital organs.

Ronaldo won't score a hatrick if he doesn't practice. Replace Jay Z with Ronaldo. If Jay takes that Ronaldo's position and tries to score a hatrick, he may collapse. So, you see? People shouldn't do above their limit with drugs just to impress.

There is a way you know something, you don't impress — it's just you being you, yet they'll be impressed by you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
czarr:
Ilegendd
This give away no go ever reach me?
Hope say no be your alternate account you dey give to?

Have you tried using Facebook ads to Push your book?

1. It's my alternate account
2. No — not even Amazon ads (all organic)

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by czarr(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:

1. It's my alternate account
2. No — not even Amazon ads

Money dey FB sha..
If to say you dey give commission I for help you.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pierocash:
What's the title of this movie? L'ori iro
Think and Grow Wealth.

Meaning, the book will make money for life even when the author is dead.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
czarr:

Money dey FB sha..
If to say you dey give commission I for help you.
Who pays for the ad fee?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by brosom(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm not Messi who is gifted, I'm Ronaldo who isn't gifted, but practiced — I have been hitting the gym since 2009. I no longer go to the gym now, but no day passes without me exercising before shower.

So, it's not just about sex, but "health is sanity." Most people don't value health, but they want sanity. All they care about is how to make money and buy sex enhancement drugs.

Most of those men who don't exercise, but what to perform more than pòrnstars are just digging their graves. The funny thing is, they even take drugs that will in one way or the other boost their strength at the expense of their kidney or other vital organs.

Ronaldo won't score a hatrick if he doesn't practice. Replace Jay Z with Ronaldo. If Jay takes that Ronaldo's position and tries to score a hatrick, he may collapse. So, you see? People shouldn't do above their limit with drugs just to impress.

There is a way you know something, you don't impress — it's just you being you, yet they'll be impressed by you.

not everyone has that time to hit the gym or exercise, infact many have forgotten what it is like to exercise, but want to over perform when it comes to intimacy which is ignorance.

Either ways, we re talking same thing.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
@OP
any smart man knows that... when you go for 3sum, you have to treat your girl equally as you treat the extra babe. you cant be giving all the attention to the new toto (even though it is normal to be more excited about the new toto) because your girl will feel left out and wont enjoy the act , thus wont want to repeat it.

so the babe was right, you were indeed USELESS, thus you had nothing of value to teach men (especially when it comes to 3sum)! you cant teach anything to men if you are too narrow minded to not want to listen to women on such a basic issue as sex.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by czarr(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
Who pays for the ad fee?
I'm a digital marketer with 5k I can run ad that target 1000 men within a specific age range in 5 days. You'll pay for this ad. You can give me something for effort.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
czarr:
I'm a digital marketer with 5k I can run ad that target 1000 men within a specific age range in 5 days. You'll pay for this ad. You can give me something for effort.

Trust is my main issue with Nigerians now. I created an account on FB in 2018 or 2019 and sent about 10k or 7k.

I created an ad and made 70k or more from people who saw the page. I hardly visit Facebook — it's too boring. So, I check the page twice a year.

I still have 3k left in my ad account on FB since 2019. Just lazy to do ads. Too boring for me. I no longer like stress.

I would like to know you better so I can develop confidence in you and give you access and password to login my Joe Cléf's account and do the work there. You'll have access, I will have access. All I want is your honesty.

Money for ad is not an issue. Sharing the money is not an issue too. 30/70. I get 70% after money for ads has been deducted. I'm not greedy and I keep my words.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
@OP
any smart man knows that... when you go for 3sum, you have to treat your girl equally as you treat the extra babe. you cant be giving all the attention to the new toto (even though it is normal to be more excited about the new toto) because your girl will feel left out and wont enjoy the act , thus wont want to repeat it.

so the babe was right, you were indeed USELESS, thus you had nothing of value to teach men (especially when it comes to 3sum)! you cant teach anything to men if you are too narrow minded to not want to listen to women on such a basic issue as sex.
Okay
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
brosom:
not everyone has that time to hit the gym or exercise, infact many have forgotten what it is like to exercise, but want to over perform when it comes to intimacy which is ignorance.

Either ways, we re talking same thing.
I guess so. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
This ugly and frustrated fraudster below can't do without me. He thinks I'm gay, hence he follows me everywhere.

I'll just take advantage of him and use all the controversies be brings to advertise. No one likes him on Nairaland, hence he wants to belong. grin

He will soon vent his frustration to get likes and shares, but I won't read if it's more than 4 lines. I will starve him of attention.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by adefitim(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
A real nigger

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
This ugly and frustrated fraudster below can't do without me. He thinks I'm gay, hence he follows me everywhere.

I'll just take advantage of him and use all the controversies be brings to advertise. No one likes him on Nairaland, hence he wants to belong. grin

He will soon vent his frustration to get likes and shares, but I won't read if it's more than 4 lines. I will starve him of attention.
your always having issues with almost everyone on nairaland why ?
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
PossibleG:
your always having issues with almost everyone on nairaland why ?
What if I tell you he has been trolling for 2 years, but I hardly give him attention? Do you know ignoring somone hurts? Hence, I have hurt a lot of haters by ignoring them.

I want to reduce the pain — that's why I replied him yesterday since this year started and he has been quoting me in that thread.

I don't want to reply him in the thread again. If he must troll, it should be on my thread let me gain from the traffic.

I noticed everyone expects me to keep quiet every time from all the abuses I get, but at times, follow them and catch the cruise. Acting too mature has its side effect too — it makes you boring in exchange for fake compliments.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by LogicBomb8: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Escofi....i like the sound of that
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
adefitim:
A real nigger
Lol

With 8 balls.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Legalcriminal: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oh wow you for post your dick and see how that looks like
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Oh wow you for post your dick and see how that looks like
You're probably new on Nairaland. You won't understand.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by Legalcriminal: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
You're probably new on Nairaland. You won't understand.

Not new but I don’t follow romance section
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by czarr(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:

Trust is my main issue with Nigerians now. I created an account on FB in 2018 or 2019 and sent about 10k or 7k.

I created an ad and made 70k or more from people who saw the page. I hardly visit Facebook — it's too boring. So, I check the page twice a year.

I still have 3k left in my ad account on FB since 2019. Just lazy to do ads. Too boring for me. I no longer like stress.

I would like to know you better so I can develop confidence in you and give you access and password to login my Joe Cléf's account and do the work there. You'll have access, I will have access. All I want is your honesty.

Money for ad is not an issue. Sharing the money is not an issue too. 30/70. I get 70% after money for ads has been deducted. I'm not greedy and I keep my words.

let's do it.
Hit me up... I'll remove this number soon (WhatsApp)

Let me know when you have the number.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
czarr:
let's do it.
Hit me up... I'll remove this number soon 0.2..77(WhatsApp)

Let me know when you have the number.
Copied

I will send a WhatsApp message tomorrow.
Re: This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] by czarr(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
Copied

I will send a WhatsApp message tomorrow.
Nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

https://www.witspot.org.ng/list-of-mtn-data-cheat-2022-trending/ / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? / Why Are We Always Attracted To The Unattainable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.