Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. (2013 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Guys share your experience with online olosho girls / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
The longest distance you have covered with your leg.
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by LilSmith55(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
From Australia to USA

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by jojothegreat(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria to biafra...

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mine frm Aule road(ijesha Garage) to Futa south gate. frm obanla futa to Roadblock. Those days when writing G.C.E we trekked frm Aboru (iyana Ipaja) to Ayobo.
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Dosmay(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lagos to Ikeja
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
From Asaba to Onitsha

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by MhizzAJ(f): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Trekking makes me sick

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fuel subsidy then, We trekked frm Abraham Adesanya (ajah) to bonny camp. thru out that week mehn, Severe body pain
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by culdady(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
from owerri to Kwara state
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
I love to trek, I even do it for fun sometimes
I have treked alot in life, but I don't know the distance

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by yarimo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Am only here to read lies
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
In Abeokuta, don't know where but it was 2hours +. Drunk, was looking for ashewo lungu and didn't know it was late, no cab or okada. I suffered that day and could have easily been used for ritual or picked as a roger!

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Trekking makes me sick

Copy that... Me too
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Garshyzee(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
Fuel subsidy then, We trekked frm Abraham Adesanya (ajah) to bonny camp. thru out that week mehn, Severe body pain
Ahahahahhaah.. I think I expirenced same. But mine was from kofo abayomi to ilaje angry angry...
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Garshyzee:

Ahahahahhaah.. I think I expirenced same. But mine was from kofo abayomi to ilaje angry angry...
Lol, i swear if i remember that day ehn
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Garshyzee(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, i swear if i remember that day ehn
Its not wven once sef.. Like through out that week. I turn adventurer
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
The longest distance you have covered with your leg.

Computer Village to Gbagada , there was a low point in my life that I was so broke I didn't realize I had no money on me, cried (manly tears) and walked home. Chai I don suffer.

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
pcguru1:

Computer Village to Gbagada , there was a low point in my life that I was so broke I didn't realize I had no money on me, cried (manly tears) and walked home. Chai I don suffer.
All is well bro! E no easy. remembered the day my guys trekked frm oshodi to ayobo. we hear am that day
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Stevengerd(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Garshyzee:

Its not wven once sef.. Like through out that week. I turn adventurer
I understand, we trek sotey every journey bcums trekkable
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by AleksAndria: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
That'll be the longest distance I'll ever walk in my life. AMEN.
I trekked all the way from Gbagada to Town-planning in the rain... I wan die.
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by nelson7777: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
i think about 6 years ago, went to anambra state 4 post ume, we left d house 6 o'clock in d morning, without eating anything, only 4 us to start d exam by 6.30 in d eve, all tru i didnt eat anything cos i was scared dat if i leave my sit, i might com bk to find out i missed d exam or they wont let me write,,, after d exam the guys n girls i came with, 4rm my elder sister's hostel to d exam i cud not find them, i was using a nokia symbian phone then, dat 1 battery died since 8am,, there was no bus, d road was blocked, bus were filled up, i didnt knw where i was or were i was going,
it was getting really dark, i just told my self d bus i entered in d morning was just going straight, y dnt u try trekking straight, so d journey started i trekked 4rm ifite school gate( perm site), to unizik junction (perm site), (for those of u, who knw awka),, it took me abt 3 hours to get home,, i thought i was gonna gt crushed by all dis druken drivers, or kidnapped with all d heavy bushes around me,, wen i left home my sister was very fat but wen i came bk she was as thin as a broom stick, cos she was sick wit worry,, d whole hostel was consoling her like some i dat lost her mum,,,
well wen i got home i had a deep prayer in my heart, i said God all this trouble i went tru 2day wit out any murmur, wether u like it or not, u must giv me this admission, i must get admitted into this university, lord i hv paid my dues,,,
N so it was,, now its a thing of d past,, but sometimes i still think about it,,, i hv done all d trekking i will ever do in my life,, Nw is either i will b driving or i would b flying...

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by lilmax(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
remember trekking from delta state to asaba... wasn't easy
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Okanokan(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
From Uromi(Ewu) junction to Edo State University Ekpoma. Guess it should be about 40km if not more.
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
From Rumokoro to Rumudumaya, during my primary school days. I used my transport to buy fishroll cheesy

Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by okanlawon94(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oboy!!! e no easy o,stubborn head no qo kill me!!!

Naso i qo do GCE for epe o n one sunny friday wey be my last paper,mama say make i follow her qo market n i qo from there qo my centre buh i refuse.The money for transport i use am play qamble

Oboy!! time to qo centre reach,i enter cab wey we dey enter 100,driver say na 150 buh e no tell me o...e reach one plc wey i no know na in driver ask how much i hold,i say (#100 naira nio) naso driver para o

Trek wey i trek dat day inside hot sun,oboy na only my sandal fit xplain o cox for like 2:30min na overheatinq i dey do
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
I love to trek, I even do it for fun sometimes
I have treked alot in life, but I don't know the distance
you do it for fun cos it pays sometimes ... you can catch a fish or two on ya way back grin grin grin
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

you do it for fun cos it pays sometimes ... you can catch a fish or two on ya way back grin grin grin
100% correct my sister cheesy
That was part of the fun I was referring to now grin
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
100% correct my sister cheesy
That was part the fun I was referring to now grin
shine on .. nothing do u
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

shine on .. nothing do u
grin thanks jare
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Miwasky: 5:07am On Oct 01, 2017
I did 35,657 steps in 4 hours under the hot sun in UAE..I was told that exercise increases cardiac output, but that day , my soul was separated from my body
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Eleme to Choba....4hrs on the 17th of February 2017
Re: Guys Share The Longest Distance You Have Trekked. by Ballack1(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2017
from Dadagoro (welcome to Katsina) to Kieta Local government. searching for job though.

Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys / Ladies What Face Product Can I Use For Dat Glow / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor