Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) (4634 Views)

Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days / Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) / Check Out The Six Pacs Of This 42 Year Old Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hello guys it your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So, does it?

Most Nigerian girls will come online and scream that they are after the money and not the face or the pacs, but in reality only oloshos (permit me to use that word) work like that.

A guy once asked me of my routines on getting pacs and I asked him why he wanted them and he said he wants to attract girls with them. Like seriously?

There is another story of a guy who started gyming because his girl wanted a man with pacs only for her to be whisked away by one of these big men with potbelly.

So ladies, what do you think about six pacs?

Other articles from my blog
2 Reasons You Should Stop Having Oral S£x Right Now
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/stop-oral-sx.html

Warning!!! 4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/you-should-never-your-phone.html

Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
No. Money packs
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
What's six-packs without character?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
are they human?
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
It all bout the mofvcking money....!!!
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by petergriffin: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
smiley

Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:
What's six-packs without character?.

My dear attraction is different from interaction, if you see a man walking by, with confidence, a great fashion sense and a handsome face and you keep staring, that is called attraction... You don't have to know his character.. so that is the question there.
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by smardray(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
6 cars not 6packs

1 Like

Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Jostico: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
How many packs Mark Zuckerberg and gate get? no go hustle, dey do pack

6 Likes

Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jostico:
How many packs Mark Zuckerberg and gate get? no go hustle, dey do pack

Agreed, I am talking about pacs for exercising and healthy living... Even Mark Zuckerberg jogged 365 miles in 365 days just to stay healthy, with all that money in the world he still knows that living healthy wouldn't cost a dime, but neglecting it will cost him a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

My dear attraction is different from interaction, if you see a man walking by, with confidence, a great fashion sense and a handsome face and you keep staring, that is called attraction... You don't have to know his character.. so that is the question there.

What has staring done for anybody?

Fine! She stares and move on..

So?
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I got your point but the question is, after attracting me with the superficial, do you possess what's required to get me hooked up?. grin That's where the guy's character comes in.
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
the last guy sha ..... egbon!!! six pack is not by force na

1 Like

Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Adasun(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
fitnessdoctor do gyming affect someone during old age?is it also gud for skinny guys?
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adasun:
fitnessdoctor do gyming affect someone during old age?is it also gud for skinny guys?

Gyming is exercise and exercise only work best if you eat well. As a skinny guy, you have to build muscle before you start or even continue gyming.

As for if gyming affects someone during old age, you will do something that will make you go wow.. Simply go to google and type Arnold Schwarzenegger at age 70, click on images and see how he looks like at 70 years old.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:
I got your point but the question is, after attracting me with the superficial, do you possess what's required to get me hooked up?. grin That's where the guy's character comes in.

So, the question is.... Does a hot guy with six pacs attract you?
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Bitcoiin: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

Abi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Bitcoiin: 12:48am On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:

I like to press this your mumu button one day oooo
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Augustap(f): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2017
Mtcheeeew....six packs kor, super pack ni

3 Likes

Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by odaniel1(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Cmon everyone! The law of attraction states that interest fuels desire. My six packs works for me wen i show them sha. Be gorgeous, but have something upstairs. 'Gala wey dey smell don expire'
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by JamesReacher(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Gyming is exercise and exercise only work best if you eat well. As a skinny guy, you have to build muscle before you start or even continue gyming.

As for if gyming affects someone during old age, you will do something that will make you go wow.. Simply go to google and type Arnold Schwarzenegger at age 70, click on images and see how he looks like at 70 years old.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Arnold at 70 looks like a 90year old even with the muscles, wole soyinka is 83 and still looks 65. It's not about building muscles
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:
I'm thinking DAT last guy is d Op...hunger laden 6packs

1 Like

Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
Arnold at 70 looks like a 90year old even with the muscles, wole soyinka is 83 and still looks 65. It's not about building muscles
Which of d whole Soyinka ooo? Oga,eat onions cos its very gud 4d eyes
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by JamesReacher(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2017
CheedyJ:

Which of d whole Soyinka ooo? Oga,eat onions cos its very gud 4d eyes
You know 2 wole Soyinkas?
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
You know 2 wole Soyinkas?
D one I know & see doesn't look 65 at all...
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
You cant compare wole with arnold because arnold was once a governor for 8 years which is a pretty tasking job which involves just few hours of sleep and tight schedules. I hope you remember what happened to Obama when he became president, he started growing grey hair immediately but his wife barely aged. So you can never put two of them in one place. Take a look at Buhari and E. A. Adeboye, the latter is two years older but looks younger and fresher because he has not been in Buhari's shoes.
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by JamesReacher(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
You cant compare wole with arnold because arnold was once a governor for 8 years which is a pretty tasking job which involves just few hours of sleep and tight schedules. I hope you remember what happened to Obama when he became president, he started growing grey hair immediately but his wife barely aged. So you can never put two of them in one place. Take a look at Buhari and E. A. Adeboye, the latter is two years older but looks younger and fresher because he has not been in Buhari's shoes.
So confident in stating how they lived their lives. So Wole Soyinka just sleeps all day, no mental stress at all abi. Obama is aging well, grey hair is nothing. Adeboye sleeps all day too abi hence a stress free life?
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2017
i like packs, but unfortunately my man though fit dosent have them.
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by jericco1(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:
see as u fine troway.
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by jericco1(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2017
I don't have pack nor pot belly, and I have whatever girl I wish, but I'm very careful one word and they get clingy. No time.
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by Sambisaforest(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Six pack is outdated now the only thing that attracts women now is money, character and penis pack
Re: Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) by ochobaba(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Finding someone attractive doesn't always mean he or she likes you
You could appeal to the eyes but not to the mind..characters speaks so much volume to you can get attracted by being attractive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) / Can This Happen? / Why U Should Date A Guy With Afro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.