Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can This Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Happen? (4647 Views)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / Pls Help: This Happen When I Wanna Fork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Can a child of seven years molest a child of five years?

However, if it happens, what should be done so that such does not repeat itself?
Why can a child at that age even be involved in such act?

If you have any story about it, you can share?

My story is this, in my neighborhood, a boy of seven years was reprimanded in a callous way by the mother of a five years old girl. She said that the boy sexually molested her daughter. The daughter was having a hard time urinating. However, It's just hard for me to believe. Even if it had happened, I think she did not go through the proper way to address the issue.
Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:
Can a child of seven years molest a child of five years?

However, if it happens, what should be done so that such does not repeat itself?
Why can a child at that age even be involved in such act?

If you have any story about it, you can share?

My story is this, in my neighborhood, a boy of seven years was reprimanded in a callous way by the mother of a five years old girl. She said that the boy sexually molested her daughter. The daughter was having a hard time urinating. However, It's just hard for me to believe. Even if it had happened, I think she did not go through the proper way to address the issue.
shouuu !! Na wah for u o , e Dey happen well , there is a case back when I worked in a particular school after my sec days , when a 4 years old child was raped by a 9 years old boy .. the family of the girl arrested the parents after giving his father a hot resounding slap. Wasn’t funny mehn they beat the boy ehn .. young children touch each other ! That’s why u hv to be careful what kids watch , very careful

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
There’s no small boy o , all boys hv errections . Na sperm dem no get

5 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
shouuu !! Na wah for u o , e Dey happen well , there is a case back when I worked in a particular school after my sec days , when a 4 years old child was raped by a 9 years old boy .. the family of the girl arrested the parents after giving his father a hot resounding slap. Wasn’t funny mehn they beat the boy ehn .. young children touch each other ! That’s why u hv to be careful what kids watch , very careful
In this case, it was not verified by a doctor. What if it was some kind of infection?
Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:

In this case, it was not verified by a doctor. What if it was some kind of infection?
I don’t understand?

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:

nothing need to be verified by nothing ,, young boys do not produce Sperm , n kids hv no reason to lie with such things . If a young girl said it happens there is an 98% chance it happened , between the ages of 4 to 13 !

4 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
I don’t understand?

The girl would have had a vagina infection that was why she could not be able to urinate. But there was no medical report to show if she was molested or an infection?

Do you understand me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
nothing need to be verified by nothing ,, young boys do not produce Sperm , n kids hv no reason to lie with such things . If a young girl said it happens there is an 98% chance it happened , between the ages of 4 to 13 !

The mother was threatening her to tell her the truth. She did not willingly tell the mom that the boy molested her. She said "was it that boy that did this? If you don't tell me, I will beat you up" The girl got scared and said the boy did it.
The boy was asked and he he said he never did such. They were three of them (the boy and two girls) playing and studying together.
Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:

The girl would have had a vigina infection that was why she could not be able to urinate. But there was no medical report to show if she was molested or an infection?

Do you understand me?
bros talk another thing what kind of infection can a 7 years old get that all of a sudden she urinates n feels pain ? That pain is from something getting in to her body n the urine is touching it. Cause only that pain can make her not want to urinate .

As I said b4 A child never lies about these things , never !! They have absolutely no reason to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:

The mother was threatening her to tell her the truth. She did not willingly tell the mom that the boy molested her. She said "was it that boy that did this? If you don't tell me, I will beat you up" The girl got scared and said the boy did it.
The boy was asked and he he said he never did such. They were three of them (the boy and two girls) playing and studying together.
yes ofcourse, many children won’t want to tell their mothers cause they know what happened to them is a bad thing n blame themselves. Trust me if the guy didn’t do nothing to her , that girl will say No

Modified: one thing was for sure the daughter was touched by someone , she asked her daughter whom , insisting on getting an answer n the child said that boy ,, if he wasn’t the one she would hv said who touched her . Children never lie about these things , even the court knows ,, so insist on getting the truth from that boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
yes ofcourse, many children won’t want to tell their mothers cause they know what happened to them is a bad thing n blame themselves. Trust me if the guy didn’t do nothing to her , that girl will say No

Modified: one thing was for sure the daughter was touched by someone , she asked her daughter whom , insisting on getting an answer n the child said that boy ,, if he wasn’t the one she would hv said who touched her . Children never lie about these things , even the court knows ,, so insist on getting the truth from that boy.

We have coerced him to tell us the truth and he is still adamant. We even started beating him. He is still saying he never did it. Well, why would a seven year old boy continue to lie?
Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:

We have coerced him to tell us the truth and he is still adamant. We even started beating him. He is still saying he never did it. Well, why would a seven year old boy continue to lie?
he knows what he did is wrong n knows confessing to it won’t make things better,, the aim is letting him know it’s a grievous thing to do . Whether u think he did it or not . Can we even call it rape? They are of the same age group n probably acting what they see on tv or mummy n daddy game . But still let him know such things r wrong , he’s the man n most times get the blame. Cause na him Dey Dey ontop

3 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
he knows what he did is wrong n knows confessing to it won’t make things better,, the aim is letting him know it’s a grievous thing to do . Whether u think he did it or not . Can we even call it rape? They are of the same age group n probably acting what they see on tv or mummy n daddy game . But still let him know such things r wrong , he’s the man n most times get the blame. Cause na him Dey Dey ontop

Lol @ na him dey dey on top. Well, thanks for your input.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Lamanii22(f): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:

And sometimes soap causes it too.... My lil niece had a burning in her vagina whenever she wanna urinate, we started questioning her "who touched you there" this this, that that... She was four at that time, she said no one touched her... So my mom now boiled water, when she was cleaning the area with towel, she found a crumb of soap there... I now googled if that could cause burning and so it happened that it is a cause....

She never experienced it afterwards....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Tozic: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
There’s no small boy o , all boys hv errections . Na sperm dem no get
Okay grin
Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:

Okay grin
tongue tongue
Re: Can This Happen? by Tozic: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

And sometimes soap causes it too.... My lil niece had a burning in her vagina whenever she wanna urinate, we started questioning her "who touched you there" this this, that that... She was four at that time, she said no one touched her... So my mom now boiled water, when she was cleaning the area with towel, she found a crumb of soap there... I now googled if that could cause burning and so it happened that it is a cause....

In all your post I come across I've not seen you use yourself as a reference, it's either you call ur cousin, niece or aunt.
What happened to you?

3 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

This is the point I'm trying to drive at. The boy might have not done anything to her. Thank you. The mother was harsh.

3 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Tozic: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
tongue tongue
It's shadowy here, I can't see properly. That post obscured me. grin
Re: Can This Happen? by Catchfirez: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nairalanders funny oh.. 7years old rape 5 years old. How possible. The boy self no fit Know the hole. It might be some kind of infection or some underlying diseases. Let's stop this nonsense this holy month. Make una dey reason well with una brain not with your emotions. Please leave the innocent boy alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Lamanii22(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:

In all your post I come across I've not seen you use yourself as a reference, it's either you call ur cousin, niece or aunt.
What happened to you?

Lol you're really following me gan oo.... Because I haven't seen a thread that's aligned with my personal experiences.... It's always what has happened to my Fam members ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:

It's shadowy here, I can't see properly. That post obscured me. grin
go n suck ur gfs breast n leave my mention Mr man tongue
Re: Can This Happen? by Tozic: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol you're really following me gan oo.... Because I haven't seen a thread that's aligned with my personal experiences.... It's always what has happened to my Fam members ... grin grin

In the whole of this section? Both in sexuality and dating? I sense something fishy here grin
Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Catchfirez:
Nairalanders funny oh.. 7years old rape 5 years old. How possible. The boy self no fit Know the hole. It might be some kind of infection or something underlying diseases. Let's stop this nonsense this holy month. Make una dey reason well with una brain not with your emotions. Please leave the innocent boy alone.
it’s very very over possible . U would be amazed What these kids know . Hv u seen the video of two kids hving sex?? Don’t say u weren’t aware of this , u will hv female children. Educate them same with the male.. don’t say it’s not possible n over look

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Lamanii22(f): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:

In the whole of this section? Both in sexuality and dating? I sense something fishy here grin

grin grin... I don't really have much experience but I have seen other people's experiences lol.... I'm learning from 'em...

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Tozic: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
go n suck ur gfs breast n leave my mention Mr man tongue
If I find a thread controversial I reply the most controversial post.

Hey... Daddy needs some massage in d room, go meet him before he suspects something unusual going on. ... tongue

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Catchfirez:
Nairalanders funny oh.. 7years old rape 5 years old. How possible. The boy self no fit Know the hole. It might be some kind of infection or some underlying diseases. Let's stop this nonsense this holy month. Make una dey reason well with una brain not with your emotions. Please leave the innocent boy alone.

People are not empathetic bro.
Re: Can This Happen? by Tozic: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin... I don't really have much experience but I have seen other people's experiences lol.... I'm learning from 'em...
A woman that has out_passed the epicenter of her twenties should have dozens of experience to dish out. You know women sorta have more experience than men, they feel more pains than men, and in that more stories to tell grin...

I don't know y you keep hiding under the shield of your cousin, niece or aunt. It makes me wonder whether you're a flamboyant lady grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:

People are not empathetic bro.
leave the boy , u guys hv done the needful. Don’t allow this affect his self esteem, he’s a child just like the girl. If at all , They were both obviously playing, rubbish play . Tell them to keep their child away from you boy . Get angry too . Don’t let him feel too bad about it.

3 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Babythicksme17(f): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:

The girl would have had a vigina infection that was why she could not be able to urinate. But there was no medical report to show if she was molested or an infection?

Do you understand me?
5yearzs old girl with a vigina infection?idontbeliveit

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Babythicksme17 post=88624553]5yearzs old girl with a vigina infection?idontbeliveit[/quote

Or maybe irritations from soap
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Usorohtheman post=88624805][/quote] my dear that story up
There sounds like a lie? How did soap enter the vagina? Like how , most 5 years olds don’t bath themselves, and 5 years olds don’t even hv the confidence to touch their body like that . Please disregard that story .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. From Side Chic To (pix) / Pic: What Do You Guys Think About This Lady? / One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.