Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

See How I F** My Pretty Girlfriend’s Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I F** My Pretty Girlfriend’s Mum (2325 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How I F** My Pretty Girlfriend’s Mum by Sexstories: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
I was just about to leave work when I received Helen’s text.

“Hey Tom at airport it’s snowing, hopefully leaving soon, can’t wait 2 get red d 4 u”.

Then a second text

“Mums away use side door Bleep.”

That made me smile I still had 2 hours to go here and then another 15 minutes to get to her place and couldn’t wait. It was Friday and I have two days of fun and pleasure to look forward to. My balls were full since my fabulous 21 year old girlfriend Helen had been away for the last week on a work conference and was flying back today.

The drive to Helen’s place was slow. It seemed everyone wanted to go her way for the night......

Continue Here

Source: http://sexgists.com/index.php/2017/09/30/pretty-girlfriends-mum/
Re: See How I F** My Pretty Girlfriend’s Mum by Sexstories: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2017
More Coming soon.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Annal Sex / I'm Not Comfortable When I Walk In Front Of Pretty Girls / I Am Addicted To Masturbation But it have not Destabilize my Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.