Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (45770 Views)

Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
I knew it. Na dem. Flatiniohs! grin
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by DrOgunbuyide(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice one. HML
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
the two women no reach one self lemme coman be going

well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Lilymax(f): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
I dont even know what to say cry cry
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol..flex man

Those women though..see their strong faces sef

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
scofieldsimba:
Man marries two old grandmas in Delta state..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Ifemiloluwa(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Why the two wives cum be like ibeji ide,dia uglyness is second to none,d guy join d two girls togeda to make one beauty.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by besticality: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
gatelogic:
That's wonderful,let's reduce the numbers of unmarried ladies in our communities because statistics has shown they are outnumbering the male population globally.

IT better for a lady to be a second or even third wife than to be public property.becacuse she legally married,having a legal sexual intercourse ,having legal not bastard children..

What statistics? Quote the stat n the body. This is one of the things you say to satisfy your sexual indiscipline

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by miltonchux(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Isoko Women and ugly be like
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Soothedsoul(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
The mumu dey even drink Goldberg for altar on wedding day. Delta people I fear una oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by TTLegacy: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
frosbel2:

The white man's bible ??
Abi oo.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by bishopjoe02(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
The bible speaks against polygamy....

The formula is one man, one wife.

1+1=1 in marriage.
God/Bible didn't reject polygamy, the great men of old from Abraham to David marry more than one wife's, it just that things have change the advantage of a single wives over weigh that of multiple wives. it just a principle not a law

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
come nd see o grin cheesy
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Soothedsoul(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
The mumu dey even drink Goldberg for altar on wedding day. Delta people I fear una ooooooThe mumu dey even drink Goldberg for altar on wedding day. Delta people I fear una ooooooThe mumu dey even drink Goldberg for altar on wedding day. Delta people I fear una oooooo
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Make we talk true most (Not all o!) Our gehs too worwor. E moni meh wado o!
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by marunga(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
1+1=1 in marriage.
which Bible verse?
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by olusola200: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
One man's meat

I wish I am the guy

Congrats

1+1+1=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
unlessgod:
Two weeks ago we shared a story about a man “Mr Etoroma” who married to two wives at the same time in Orie-Irri, a clan in Isoko South of Delta State. Read here

Today View Nigeria correspondent attended the wedding ceremony, it was an event full of grace, I must say Mr Etoroma aka Akalaka is a popular household name in orie-irri. Below are exclusive photos and video from the event.

Source: https://view.ng/photosvideo-wedding-man-mr-etoroma-married-two-wives-orie-irri-delta-state/
it seems these is what is trending now in delta state!
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by dtruth50: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
kunlap02:
is he a lover of 3 some? smiley smiley.Beware hell is real!
Christians with their hypocrisy. its illegal to marry two wives but legal to hv extramarital affairs

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by dataking: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

1+1=1 in marriage.

Hypocrites. That is why your pastors will be doing two some with married church members. And gals wey don pass 30 yrs full church wey no see husband to marry.
Which is better? To be married or to be a mistress for corner. Or even an ashewo at 40. If it had been a muslim wedding now, you for run your mouth more. Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by khalids: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

1+1=1 in marriage.

Bros....where was it written state the verse....cos a number of those that wrote the bible had several wives....

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by abbaapple: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
EniHolar:
Chai.... I jus dey pity this man.

I don't even know why.

Pity for yourself ma'am! You still de chop your mama food.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by khalids: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Soothedsoul:
The mumu dey even drink Goldberg for altar on wedding day. Delta people I fear una ooooooThe mumu dey even drink Goldberg for altar on wedding day. Delta people I fear una ooooooThe mumu dey even drink Goldberg for altar on wedding day. Delta people I fear una oooooo

Bros wetin make the guy mumu.....his life his business......And when did drinking beer at your own wedding become a crime...Abeg pack well
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by serikigoro: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
But polygamy has always been part of us. Even most men in the bible had several wives. Is it not better for a woman to be third wife to one man than to be available for 20 different men in a year. Why are we following Oyinbo pipu who themselves are serial polygamist. An average white man is married 3 different times in his Life cycle. In between he gets 4 yrs breaks to mess around with as many ladies as he wants in the name of divorced and single again. Are we better off now with the epidemic of single mamas every where. This man is better than the millions of guys who have one wife yet sleep around with numerous other girls. He has taken his two openly.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by jfleece(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
The man just open eye marry twin demons.. Anyway..

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by hardeiluxie: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wishing the three men a blissful union! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by johnstar(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kwekeeee

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by THEREALLIFE: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
What's colorful o
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by juman(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmm

Thats village of a friend.

Happy married life to them.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
gatelogic:
That's wonderful,let's reduce the numbers of unmarried ladies in our communities because statistics has shown they are outnumbering the male population globally.

IT better for a lady to be a second or even third wife than to be public property.becacuse she legally married,having a legal sexual intercourse ,having legal not bastard children..

Statistics from which source?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by yewawa: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Creating problems upon problems for their children because of 5mins enjoyment.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.