Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (45771 Views)

Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
marginalization... he give the fair wife more attention... imaging fvcking same sisters at
the same time
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Shawtynas(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
One of the wife look like a man to me.....check very well am just saying
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by chukky4332: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Guys this three people face strong sha Infact strongest. The men babes no be here o,even photo shop can't change this extent of woworistic tendency of the three. Imagine the kids sha,well what the heck. Although it's his problem, His life,his wives and his family but to think of 3sme Kai it won't even been awesome at all it will so uglysome
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Fingerprinter(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
The bible speaks against polygamy....
The formula is one man, one wife.
1+1=1 in marriage.
The man is not a Jew. He is a Delta man

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Pat081: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dat 2nd picture show wer all his money will go to because he loves it n he can not do without dat bottle he hold
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
So this man serious be that o
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
gatelogic:
That's wonderful,let's reduce the numbers of unmarried ladies in our communities because statistics has shown they are outnumbering the male population globally.

IT better for a lady to be a second or even third wife than to be public property.becacuse she legally married,having a legal sexual intercourse ,having legal not bastard children..

This is what our forefathers did until the white man came
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Robisky001(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
ashjay001:

Oya, quote bible verse wey back ur assertion! Or, forever maintain ur peace!?
Do you read your Bible?
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
1+1=1 in marriage.
But Jacob, Abraham and Moses all had more than one wife.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Amosjaj:
Delta people never stop surprising, I saw three guys, where are the wives pls

Afonja till I die

The wives are with your Afonja sister, Bob risky.... Common get lost with your bigoted mouth!
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Robisky001:
Do you read your Bible?

What does my reading d bible av to do with his claim?! I'm asking u to back up ur claim with biblical verses!
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by tallestman79(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
smardray:
3 men are getting married . ..say what you see
You saw them clearly.....
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Kendroid: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
1+1=1 in marriage.
it's that what King Solomon did?
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by iRepNaija1: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
gatelogic:
That's wonderful,let's reduce the numbers of unmarried ladies in our communities because statistics has shown they are outnumbering the male population globally.

IT better for a lady to be a second or even third wife than to be public property.becacuse she legally married,having a legal sexual intercourse ,having legal not bastard children..

First of all, you shouldn't quote any numbers and not cite to where you're getting them. Second, I know people like you who want to believe otherwise, but women, just like men to women, do not want to share their husbands with another woman. No woman ever desires to be in a polygamous relationship. Third, the main reason why people like to advocate for polygamy so much is because they want the so called "legal" excuse to f*ck more women. Instead of just learning about control, fidelity, and loyalty, some men think polygamy will allow them to get those sexy threesomes (or maybe foursomes) on their birthday, right?

And I know you might come back with the whole 'feminist' counter-argument because that seems to be the only thing some NL guys can come up with in the face of a common sense argument. But let me beat you to it: this has nothing to do with feminism. Stop (incorrectly) using feminism as your excuse to shame women to shut up and accept your way as right. Feminism is about the equality between men AND women being established and reinforced, not about women wanting to take over and dominate men.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by YesNoMaybe: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

1+1=1 in marriage.

Chapter what? Verse what?
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

1+1=1 in marriage.
I swear you can't proof from the Bible with an emphatic statement.

Do Take two woman as ur wife or better still polygamy is a sin

Abeg show me
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Robisky001(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
ashjay001:

What does my reading d bible av to do with his claim?! I'm asking u to back up ur claim with biblical verses!
For the fact something has been practised for long doesn't confer correctness on that thing. I only asked if you usually read your Bible cause if you do habitually, you would have come across several occasions where the Bible makes reference to one Man to one Woman.
Gen 2:23-24 says that"A man is to leave his father and mother and be joined to his Wife". Mind you, God never said a Man is to be joined to his wives. He said that man was to be joined to his Wife; which is singular.
St. Paul as well compares the husband to Christ and the Church, for the husband is the head of the Church. Ephesians 5:23 you can as well read up Matt.19:3-9.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

1+1=1 in marriage.
u are a liar, the bible did not say so. stop spreading lies, I know you will try to quote 1Timothy 3:2 whose instruction was to the church leaders
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
ashjay001:

Oya, quote bible verse wey back ur assertion! Or, forever maintain ur peace!?
don't mind the liar, he probably quote 1Timothy 3:2, whose instruction was for leaders of the church

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
dotcomnamename:
I knew it. Na dem. Flatiniohs! grin

And in your amala mind now, Urhobo/Isokos are Igbos abi?
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Prognose: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice outfits.

This is becoming a trend

https://www.nairaland.com/3705698/man-marries-2-wives-delta#54975570

Better than sleeping around jo

Happy married life.

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
miltonchux:
Isoko Women and ugly be like

And you say this because women in your ethnic group have been winning Miss World consistently abi?
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
He married 2 plus the regular green bottle =3.Just hope dem nor do fuji house of commotion
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
smardray:
3 men are getting married . ..say what you see
MEHN!!! YOU GET EYES OOOOO
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Delta again, nawa o.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by zubinike(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
unlessgod:
Two weeks ago we shared a story about a man “Mr Etoroma” who married to two wives at the same time in Orie-Irri, a clan in Isoko South of Delta State. Read here

Today View Nigeria correspondent attended the wedding ceremony, it was an event full of grace, I must say Mr Etoroma aka Akalaka is a popular household name in orie-irri. Below are exclusive photos and video from the event.

Source: https://view.ng/photosvideo-wedding-man-mr-etoroma-married-two-wives-orie-irri-delta-state/

the bride price of the one he married, is the gift of the other wife he got, bog off wives. how in the hell will u marry 2 ladies at the same time in Isoko land. ....I dey suspect them
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by GetMeRight: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

1+1=1 in marriage.
If you can prove that 1+1=2, I can also prove that 1+1+1=1.
There are polygamous families in the Bible.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Dscrb: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Baba for life !! Boss, but wait the othe on looks like his mum though !
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by NavalObi37: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
END TIME...
IN THE BEGINNING, IT WAS NOT SO... MAY GOD SHOW MERCY
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Robisky001:
For the fact something has been practised for long doesn't confer correctness on that thing. I only asked if you usually read your Bible cause if you do habitually, you would have come across several occasions where the Bible makes reference to one Man to one Woman.
Gen 2:23-24 says that"A man is to leave his father and mother and be joined to his Wife". Mind you, God never said a Man is to be joined to his wives. He said that man was to be joined to his Wife; which is singular.
St. Paul as well compares the husband to Christ and the Church, for the husband is the head of the Church. Ephesians 5:23 you can as well read up Matt.19:3-9.

Since u put it like that.

How come everyone God loved was married to more than one wife n he never complained? Infact, he blessed them n cherished them?

Abraham, Isaac, David, Solomon etc

Marrying a second wife, seems to be at ur discretion, cos God never expressly condemned it!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

1+1=1 in marriage.

Hmmm.... dont be more Bible than the Bible itself.

Just ask yourself: How come all those Men that God personally chose as his best friends, the "Apple of his Eyes" (I hope yu reflect on that phrase), e.t.c ALL had more than one wife, yet that did not stop God from fellowshipping and loving them?

From Abraham to David, to Noah, to Samson, to Jacob, e.t.c

Is it that God was not aware or we are just trying to be more Catholic than the Pope, for our own selfish reasons?

Again, take a look at all other species of animals that are inteligent on that level and you will see that they are NOT Monogamous, the male takes on more than one Female.

How is that, ..............at least the animals dont have all the politicas and qualms of religion to contend with?

The same problems we have in Polygamy, also rear their ugly head in Monogamy so it is not a factor or excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.