Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (45767 Views)

Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by bolakem01: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
The bible speaks against polygamy....

The formula is one man, one wife.

1+1=1 in marriage.

Ok, but do u realise that the percentage of female to male child birth is 70:30%? So, if all men should now follow ur rule; what do u expect to be the faith of those girls who will be left out?
Should they be ignored forever? Or wait for another century?
Think pls.....
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Congratulations to both family
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by aalangel(f): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
People just open their doors to trouble. Trouble dey sleep, iyanga dey wake am.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
gatelogic:
That's wonderful,let's reduce the numbers of unmarried ladies in our communities because statistics has shown they are outnumbering the male population globally.

IT better for a lady to be a second or even third wife than to be public property.becacuse she legally married,having a legal sexual intercourse ,having legal not bastard children..

What you suggested is not possible until d hungry elders in lmo and Anambra start becoming reasonable with their 'wedding lists'
Imagine asking a man to cough out over N1million Naira worh of items before the traditional and white wedding
After wedding na d man prick she go chop? angry
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Gorthy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
playboy
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daily 3some loading
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
ScotFree:
I pity the future generation in terms of good looks. See how three of them wowo. How their children wan be?
Like Baba Iyabo sad
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by frank202012: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
1+1=1 in marriage.
were exactly?
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
It is better to marry two or more than marry one and cheat on her

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
frosbel2:

The white man's bible ??

"The white man's Bible?" he says as he uses the "white man's device" to post this in the "white man's language" through the "white man's internet". lol confused Africans.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by iamNifemi(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
smardray:
3 men are getting married . ..say what you see

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by orjaha(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
there is love in sharing
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by hatedisplace: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
The pikin way this coupleses go born go wowo no be small. 3 local champion. See the women colour combination sef.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by 6tuz2468(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
EniHolar:
Chai.... I jus dey pity this man.

I don't even know why.
Y u dey pity the man at the 1st place? How many guys have u at the end hw many gree marry u,, do u knw it cost a lady to answer Mrs? Pray for ladiez like u to hv a man of their own
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Pat081: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Like dis wen u hv to wait

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
paiz:
You are a man
You are not scare of anything

lol. even having one is a s..hitload of work. this man decided to carry 2 truck load of sh.i.it

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by mayorola(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
gatelogic:
That's wonderful,let's reduce the numbers of unmarried ladies in our communities because statistics has shown they are outnumbering the male population globally.

IT better for a lady to be a second or even third wife than to be public property.becacuse she legally married,having a legal sexual intercourse ,having legal not bastard children..

sensessssss
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Evestar200(f): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Isoko waado

This is the second time am seeing a thread about an Isoko man getting married to two women.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by captain89: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
sometimes I wonder even some rich guys get brain....me wey never blow sef no fit marry those things....the women look like ugly men...maybe the man is a gay

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Tinaamadi(f): 2:31am On Oct 02, 2017
tufiakwa........... smileytufiakwa...........
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by marhoinspire: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2017
yewawa:
Creating problems upon problems for their children because of 5mins enjoyment.....
so you are a 5min person Abi
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Nothing New
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by marhoinspire: 6:23am On Oct 02, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

Chapter what? Verse what?
In Matt. 19:4 we are told by Jesus that God created one “male and [one] female” and joined them in marriage. Mark 10:6-8:"But from the beginning of the creation, God 'made them male and female.' 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, 'and the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. The two as one is the pattern on how marriage was to be conducted from the start. NOT three or four as one.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Alexgeneration(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

1+1=1 in marriage.
Please show me the particular chapter and verse in the bible, because my bible don't have it.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by YesNoMaybe: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2017
marhoinspire:
In Matt. 19:4 we are told by Jesus that God
created one “male and [one] female” and joined
them in marriage. Mark 10:6-8:"But from the
beginning of the creation, God 'made them male
and female.' 'For this reason a man shall leave his
father and mother and be joined to his wife, 'and
the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are
no longer two, but one flesh.
The two as one is the pattern on how marriage
was to be conducted from the start. NOT three or
four as one.
"...and be joined to his wife" Not ".....and be joined to one wife".
"He made them male and female"
Stop contextualising the scriptures.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by kadara2041: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

1+1=1 in marriage.
Please tell us where in the bible? Meanwhile this is a commandment direct from God: Deuteronomy 21:15 " If a man have two wives........." This is God talking directly. That means God accepts that a man can have two wives. Indeed God blessed the family of 1 man who had 4 wives who gave him 12 children.
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by kadara2041: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2017
marhoinspire:
In Matt. 19:4 we are told by Jesus that God
created one “male and [one] female” and joined
them in marriage. Mark 10:6-8:"But from the
beginning of the creation, God 'made them male
and female.' 'For this reason a man shall leave his
father and mother and be joined to his wife, 'and
the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are
no longer two, but one flesh.
The two as one is the pattern on how marriage
was to be conducted from the start. NOT three or
four as one.

There are two key passages in the Bible where God promises to bless those who support Israel ( a family/nation made up of 12 children of 1 man from 4 wives[i][/i]) and to curse those who do not. The first one is found in Gen. 12:2-3. God is speaking to Abraham when He says the following:

And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;
And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.” (NASB) Gen. 12:2-3

God favors those who marry more than one wife!!!
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by EniHolar(f): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
6tuz2468:
Y u dey pity the man at the 1st place? How many guys have u at the end hw many gree marry u,, do u knw it cost a lady to answer Mrs? Pray for ladiez like u to hv a man of their own

Thanks for your advice... Save it for someone else
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) by Odjesha: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nor be small tin isoko people dey do ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.