Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL (1084 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts / Is IPOB No Longer A Terrorist Group. Why Are They Now Allowed To Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by jayson87: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2017
There is an important lesson in life we should all take with utmost reservation when throwing fences and support for the political figures especially through sycophant NGOs that portray themselves as friends of the masses whereas the chameleon motive of their groups is to position their own personal aggrandizement in the political play of the Nation. that's why i am well convinced Nigeria is moving forward but in the reverse gear.

Where the heck are these guys.. See their pictures and faces below:

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by jayson87: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2017
More:

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by lomprico(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2017
They are in the helms of affair now!

....looting!!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by Toketimt: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2017
Foolish thread. The aim of that group was to uproot that Bastard from Otueke. That have been acheived, why call them again? Aim achieved, group disbanded. If u av issues with this govt, why don't u also call members of ur household and ur co eediots and start something? When Charlieboy mumus were out protesting, did u join them? Or is Tunde Bakare the reason for ur pathetic life? Go out there and do something for urself Goon.

jayson87:
There is an important lesson in life we should all take with utmost reservation when throwing fences and support for the political figures especially through sycophant NGOs that portray themselves as friends of the masses whereas the chameleon motive of their groups is to position their own personal aggrandizement in the political play of the Nation. that's why i am well convinced Nigeria is moving forward but in the reverse gear.

Where the heck are these guys.. See their pictures and faces below:

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by PatriotTemidayo: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Shame of failures will not allow them speak.

They were too sure APC got the messiah gene, only for them to be entertained to flood of UNDILUTED flops and incompetence.

Their chest-beating ends in shame and disappointment.

They lost their voices

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by istandfortruth: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Because they now occupy the Nigeria they were talking about back then

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by GreyLaw(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2017
It's indeed a thousand pities that most of them were, and are, still hypocrites.

They protested for their bellies, not for the masses. God judge them as he sees fit!

Now we have a man who disrespects every known law of the land, sends soldiers against his fellow countrymen, and does much more to spite the people, yet silence has befallen their lips.

Like I always say, this present administration wil still pass. OBJ (I admire him, although he's corrupt) ruled Nigeria with pomp and power, but eight years came and went like a dream to him; those years were so short to him, which necessitated his seeking for a third term.

Much worse for the current president who lives and breathes power, the years will still pass. Quick. Like a dream.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by GeeOh(f): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2017
the fear of buhari
Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by jayson87: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Toketimt:
Foolish thread. The aim of that group was to uproot that Bastard from Otueke. That have been acheived, why call them again? Aim achieved, group disbanded. If u av issues with this govt, why don't u also call members of ur household and ur co eediots and start something? When Charlieboy mumus were out protesting, did u join them? Or is Tunde Bakare the reason for ur pathetic life? Go out there and do something for urself Goon.

If I get back at you, you will contemplate suicide, but I will leave you because you are exhibiting fails of bad parenting. I will save you this time, but if you put this juvenile tantrum out here again... you better not dare!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
They helped install Jonathan by forcing the cabal to hand over to him and later saw the disaster Jonathan became

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by Toketimt: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
jayson87:
If I get back at you, you will contemplate suicide, but I will leave you because you are exhibiting fails of bad parenting. I will save you this time, but if you put this juvenile tantrum out here again... you better not dare!

U either shut ur putrid mouth or attend to the questions I raised. Is Bakare the reason for ur existence? What did he do then that u, ur household and ur cohorts can't also gather urself and do likewise especially now that u think he is failing? Who is stopping u? Who the Ffuck are u to feel u can question their wisdom in deciding not to do likewise currently?
Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
AWOL WAS IT CARVED FROM AWOLOWO

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by dmz1: 2:41am On Oct 02, 2017
op no be Yoruba people again? wetin you dey expect before
Re: Where Is The Tunde Bakare #occupynigeria Group. Why Have They Gone AWOL by jayson87: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
13]

U either shut ur putrid mouth or attend to the questions I raised. Is Bakare the reason for ur existence? What did he do then that u, ur household and ur cohorts can't also gather urself and do likewise especially now that u think he is failing? Who is stopping u? Who the Ffuck are u to feel u can question their wisdom in deciding not to do likewise currently?
Oponu.
[/quote]

abirun... i won't idignify your mention with a response. We are not in the same school of thought.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Started Restructuring The Country – Buhari / Nigerians Shd leave party politics & support Buhari. Bayelsa State PDP Gov Says / #bringbackmyanaloguepresident: I Prefer Incorruptible Analogue President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.