Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying (102240 Views)

My Honest Review About Tstv / Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Supersuave2(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

You must have a company registered with CAC to become an agent. Here's the link to the online registration form to become a dealer.
http://www.tstvafrica.com/dealer_register.php
Yea, I saw the form few minutes ago. Kinda rigorous tho
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Dotng: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Unveiling and launch of TSTV AFRICA going on right now on AIT.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by kodded(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dotng:
Unveiling and launch of TSTV AFRICA going on right now on AIT.
update us with pics biko
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by TheMainMan: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
i hope this is not the quality of the camera they want to offer us undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by zolapower: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
princetom1:

One of dumb decision to make in business. They better open their eyes and roll up their sleeves,
gbam

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
aanexplus:
Lol. Doesn't make sense as I expected. Then it's not a true pay as you go

What were you expecting?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ernieboy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
toluxa1:

For super dealer: N12million for 3000 decoders and a registered company and two installers and an office space.
For sub dealer: N4.4million for 1000 decoders, a registered company and 1 installer with an office space.
For retailer: N46000 for 10 decoders with passport photograph and an active email address/ phone number.

We have a single bouquet and different subscription packages.
Our monthly subscription is N3000 with 10GB data, our 15 days subscription goes for N1500 with 5GB data.
We have 10days subscription for N1000 with 3GB, and weekly subscription for N750 with 2Gb data.
We also have 3days subscription for N500 with 1GB data and daily subscription for N200 with 500MB data

For a super dealer, their office will be branded and they'll gain 8% from the subscription.
A sub dealer will gain 5% while a retailer gains 3%.

For a super dealer, you buy at the rate of N4000 and sell at N5000.
For a sub dealer, you buy at the rate of N4400 and sell at the rate of N5000.
For a retailer, you buy at the rate of N4600 and sell at the rate of N5000

can the data subscription be shared with other devices like ur smartphone?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Leopantro: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
ncoolsome:

u will on ur generator or borrow if u dnt have any...on ur TSTV then pause..simple

you people will not kill somebody with laughter.
I'm laughing and crying here.
Nigerian sabi ask questions.
let me ask my own

can i put batteries into it so that the Wifi works with no light?
can i charge phone with the USB?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by toluxa1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Launching is happening LIVE on AIT!!!
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
jacyhelen:
With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!

Have the owner(s) of TStv come forward to give us any scary memos of how cabals are frustrating their efforts?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by chopcy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
bongolistik:
Here are first hand info on the 6 things to know about TSTV that is lauching today

1. The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December in the name of pausing or expect to user 1 day N200 subscription for 1 month.

3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TVST channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS)

source: http://highteknology.com/2017/10/6-things-to-know-about-tstv-before.html
if i go to somewhere like ph or owerri to buy it can it work when i take it to aba abia stae?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Donsammi(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
ernieboy:

yaah

they Jst said it now...
tune into ait
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Chydobe: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
How to become TSTV Dealer : Requirements

To become a Tstv agent, you should be well informed that there are three types of TSTV Dealership. Here are the three types of TSTV Dealers

TSTV Super dealer
TSTV Sub dealer
TSTV Retailer
Definitely, you are most likely to learn the installation procedures and other related technical services. This will enable you teach and train TSTV installers by organizing TSTV installers training.

Click here for all the information you need to become a TSTV dealer

http://www.newzified.com/tstv-dealer-super-dealer-sub-dealer-retailer-application-registration-form/
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Donsammi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
chopcy:
if i go to somewhere like ph or owerri to buy it can it work when i take it to aba abia stae?

yah it's a satellite
not DTH gotv
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by princetom1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
toluxa1:
Launching is happening LIVE on AIT!!!

Pls update..
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ernieboy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Donsammi:

yaah
they Jst said it now... tune into ait
cool. v cool.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by princetom1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Donsammi:

yaah

they Jst said it now...
tune into ait

More info pls
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by benedictac(f): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
XCLUX:
Better than dstv sha

e get telemundo?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by mrMeen(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
it's airing on dstv #ait
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by XCLUX(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
benedictac:

e get telemundo?
females and telemundo grin grin
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Leopantro: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you dismantle your decoder to remove it and put it inside your phone

so i can put the antenna in my pocket and carry it around if i'm downloading heavy files and i want to go out?

laugh wan kill me!!!!
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
toseen7:

Alaye, you can watch epl, la liga, champions league on bein sports

I sure know that. He sounded as though he has a decoder which isn't DStv to watch the channels.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
bongolistik:
Here are first hand info on the 6 things to know about TSTV that is lauching today

1. The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December in the name of pausing or expect to user 1 day N200 subscription for 1 month.

3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TVST channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS)

source: http://highteknology.com/2017/10/6-things-to-know-about-tstv-before.html

Have they launched yet?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by mrMeen(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Update: minister of information lai Muhammad is currently present at the launch venue
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by toluxa1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
ernieboy:

Yes it can.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by toluxa1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
princetom1:

Pls update..

Update is on AIT. Go and watch cheesy
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by kodded(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Leopantro:

you people will not kill somebody with laughter. I'm laughing and crying here. Nigerian sabi ask questions. let me ask my own
can i put batteries into it so that the Wifi works with no light? can i charge phone with the USB?

can I watch tstv channels from my phone ?
can I use tstv decoders to watch dstv channel
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Hmmm
Tahrah I never expected u 2 deactivate......I know it was an expensive joke, am sorry bout dah.....but as 4 ur friends, I chose 2 ignore dem, I don't care what they think about my lips

happy Sunday and Happy Independence........av a gr8 day ahead
My friends were only joking about that,if only you'd stop taking them serious.Same to you.Its a pity your apology can't bring back goddess.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by LivingBetter: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
kodded:
update us with pics biko

TSTV launched live pics

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Blackhawk01: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Hmmm
Tahra I never expected u 2 deactivate......I know it was an expensive joke, am sorry bout dah.....but as 4 ur friends, I chose 2 ignore dem, I don't care what they think about my lips

happy Sunday and Happy Independence........av a gr8 day ahead

Shut up! We don't care what you think about our faces either. Just stop going around, gathering pity party saying we got you banned. We both know you got banned on a different ground but you'll do anything to get attention. Keep your apologies, they ain't needed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Dam5reey(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
princetom1:

More info pls

Jokes and songs ongoing

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tahra:
My friends were only joking about that,if only you'd stop taking them serious.Same to you.Its a pity your apology can't bring back goddess.
jeeeez, so u deactivated cos of dah, wah will now happen if ur insulted on politics section

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.