Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Honest Review About Tstv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Honest Review About Tstv (1913 Views)

Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Review About Tstv by Samueltemi337(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
I was able to get my hands on the decoder from a dealer in Benin City.
On initial attempt to set up the device and get signal for the channels, the installer found it a bit of challenge, but was later able to come around it.
The signal was kind of good but breaks sometimes.
The picture quality is really awesome, most channels in HD while others in SD.
It had about 70 channels and beIN sports was not part of the channels but i belive Grande sports broadcast programmes from beIN sport.
Some channels observed include MBC2, MBC max, MBC action, MBC power, Al Jazeera English, BBC World, CGTN among others.
They added Grande Sport 1 this morning, this station is going to broadcast the World Cup.
The stations are really good.
Indeed TStv is about to break the monopoly of Dstv.
Re: My Honest Review About Tstv by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
''You was paid how much??'' lipsrsealed
Re: My Honest Review About Tstv by Samueltemi337(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
2horsePOWER:
''You was paid how much??'' lipsrsealed
hmm
Re: My Honest Review About Tstv by Promxy94(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please how much did it cost u in total to fix it up, and what's the monthly subscription cost, any good nolkywood movie channel, or is star times better off,in comparison
Re: My Honest Review About Tstv by Samueltemi337(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Promxy94:
Please how much did it cost u in total to fix it up, and what's the monthly subscription cost, any good nolkywood movie channel, or is star times better off,in comparison
It cost me a total of N6,000 for the decoder & dish and also installation... they have a good nollywood station
Re: My Honest Review About Tstv by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Samueltemi337:
On initial attempt to set up the device and get signal for the channels, the installer found it a bit of challenge, but was later able to come around it.
It had about 70 channels and beIN sports was not part of the channels but i belive Grande sports broadcast programmes from beIN sport.
Some channels observed include MBC2, MBC max, MBC action, MBC power, Al Jazeera English, BBC World, CGTN among others.
They added Grande Sport 1 this morning, this station is going to broadcast the World Cup.
na wa o,no picture evidence to back up ur claim
Re: My Honest Review About Tstv by dbelovd(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Samueltemi337:

Pls post some pictures. What about Hollywood channels?
Re: My Honest Review About Tstv by ibori1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

X Factor: John Adeleye / Leaked:- Black Panther 2018 New Hdts 525mb Nitro Download Link / Forrest; The Nigerian Or The King Of Scotland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.