Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying (102074 Views)

My Honest Review About Tstv / Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ahnaija: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
better

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Yahzeelv(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
I can't just wait to get ride of my Gotv but after two months comfirmation sha. Government should try to encourage this new company with tax relief to entice new companies like this to enter the market and stimulate competition.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by kevoh(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Launching is at 5:30p.m.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Manmanjohn: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Is It Your Money!!! Bad Belle!
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by merryossai(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
after all d publicity stunt, finally truth done dey come out small small. they better show EPL n Uefa champions league else they are heading for doom.

10 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
What is TSTV & do I need data for watching channels or what? I yam not undastnd
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by erico2k2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
See G-men dey rejoice ahaha, nah to relocate frm GH B dat grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by VivaDeAngelo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
How do I use the data on my phone?
Does it mean I have to remove the sim from the decoder or can it be used simultaneously?
Please someone should explain this to me. The data alone got me.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by seangy4konji: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
i just left their website and i think i wil buy this...i saw nageo science there..nice one tstv...gotv can go to hell.

15 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by erico2k2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
beatcoins:
i think its Internet Data

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by DTalented(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
I pray it survives till end of this year because
NCC will definitly come for them. Smh 4 9ja

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by hAlexandro(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
undecided where do I get it in ibadan I wanna get this week asap
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by chillychill(f): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
DjAndroid post=61007810]It doesn't have CNN. [/quote] oga u don laugh am?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by VeeBuzzer(f): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
who has installed it? give us update? i want testimony before i spend 5k biko. I been plan this 5k for something else.. but...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice concept
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by chigoziem10(f): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Anything that will displace DSTV and their wicked deeds is ok by me. I am tired of DStV rubbish and annoying gotv

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Supersuave2(m): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
OP, I have a few questions.
1. is the 5k part of subscription fee or you have to subscribe to a package after paying 5k?

2. Are there any agents or retail outlets in Ilorin, Kwara state?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Lighthouseman: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ok. Its worth it with the data subscription.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by kokomaster3d: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Even if it N7000 for full subscription is better than Dstv N14,700 for full subscripton as long as I can watch my PL and CPL on Bein Sports. Viewing Centers will now make the needed profits for their business.

Bye Bye DSTv

9 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Supersuave2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
beatcoins:
no, I guess not. The data is just an added value as the OP stated.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by PromiseUche(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
(6) TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TVST channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS)

If the data is a value added service separate from TVST channels, how is it now Pay As U Go?

Or are u telling me d default channels are very few and regular station (free to air) so we need to browse/source for good channels with our data package?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Adewunmi2017(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Will Tstv show EPL,champions league an so on?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by osef(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Whatever it is can't wait to have it, I made my last subscription to dstv yesterday, unless I see champion league match on Tue with my 6300 compact subscription,
Tstv please work on the connect so that I can.watch something when.NEPA strike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by gowaga68: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Waiting for where to buy my own o.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Rita30: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
What is the 10g data for
How do u use it
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by kandyj(f): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
any latest update on tstv? please, share with us as per the dish and data usage.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by alt3r3g0: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
jacyhelen:
With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!

Please explain further
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by osef(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
I can't wait to have it,I have made my last subscription to dstv yesterday, except I can see more quality champion league next matchday

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by mosesjida(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
I have 3 questions.
1..pls explain d 20gb thing. Wat does it mean?
2. how much is d maximum subscription?
3.how much is QSAT AND HOW MUCH IS IT?
firstly the 20gb is jxt like data ..u can even connect it to ur device caux it gat a WiFi.. so its kinda like a cheap you tube that you use data to watch videos..so the higher you subscribe the longer its lasts..
the maximum subscription is 3,000 naira for a month..1,500 for two week and the rest follows suit bt with the epileptic power supply in Nigeria ..your data plan can last than you expect
the dish with remote and decorder is 5,000 but no with installation oo

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by bareal(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Airtimex:
Nice one kiss

Much better than Dstv...with #200 I can watch the entire match for the day at the comfort of my home, especially champions league that comes very late at night...

Those viewing centers won't like this...but on the other hand, a good business for them if they can migrate to tstv too. Not everybody will buy the decorder...they will be subscribing only on match days...with #200 they will collect oooo...see business shocked

View centers will in turn charge N50 or less instead of the N100-N150 they charge now to watch matches... Nice one

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by mu2sa2: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
I am buying it because it is promoted by a Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by eraly(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Some Pple are saying d data can't be used with other wireless devices like smartphones. That its meant for streaming. Please who can clarify dis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.