Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP (1056 Views)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP by dodoniyi: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
A popular Ghanaian pastor, Bishop Daniel Obinim, has publicly disclosed that he not ready to stop giving out lucky lottery numbers to people unless Jesus tells him to stop.

Bishop Obinim who is the General Overseer of International God’s Way Church, Ghana, became famous when he started appearing in people’s dreams.

However, one of his lottery beneficiaries disclosed that the clergy man appeared to her in the dream and gave her the lucky numbers which made her win.

The lottery beneficiary who was identified as Efua Nkruma further added that, she approached the man of God for financial assistance only for him to appear in her dream and gave her the ‘too sure’ numbers.

Nkruma explained that the angel of God appeared in her dream and wrote the two numbers on a paper and asked her to stake when she wakes up. She continued that all the numbers made her win a whopping amount of ₵780,000 (N63,653,835).

https://gossip.naij.com/amp/1127184-i-continue-give-lottery-numbers-jesus-asks-stop-bishop-daniel-obinim.html

Re: I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP by KendrickAyomide: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
ewo !
Re: I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP by akinade28(f): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
I am not understanding oo, is it the prophet or an angel DAT gave the sure numbers in her dream

Nkruma explained that the angel of God appeared in her dream and wrote the two numbers on a paper and asked her to stake when she wakes up. She continued that all the numbers made her win a whopping amount of ₵780,000 (N63,653,835)
The information here's conflicting
Re: I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP by jmichlins(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please pastor give me just six correct scores. I will play with 50k and pay my tithe completely
Re: I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP by hatchy(f): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm heading straight to Ghana tomorrow to look for him.My life don better be that.
Poverty bye bye.

Meanwhile,who knows where I can get a visa to Ghana? grin
Re: I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP by Topgainer: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
jmichlins:
Please pastor give me just six correct scores. I will play with 50k and pay my tithe completely
Obinim is a dirty, cunning false prophet and sorcerer. Once in a while he does one crowd pulling stunt but in majority of the time, he tricks fail to work. It will be funny when someone stakes his life earnings based on the words of angel Obinim and his impostor Jesus only to realize thereafter that some testimonies at that shrine were staged.
Re: I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP by jmichlins(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Topgainer:

Obinim is a dirty, cunning false prophet and sorcerer. Once in a while he does one crowd pulling stunt but in majority of the time, he tricks fail to work. It will be funny when someone stakes his life earnings based on the words of angel Obinim and his impostor Jesus only to realize thereafter that some testimonies at that shrine were staged.
lol. Who believes those mumu guys.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Attend Those Programs Again / Jesus Vs Alexander Fleming :who Is More Man's Saviour / Busola Crying 4 D Past 48 Hrs, Can't B Consoled Until She Speaks With Pst Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.