Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses (1148 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses by sportivation(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses by paxonel(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
sportivation:
http:///news/bishop-david-oyedepo-how-to-break-generational-curses/
This is absolutely ridiculous ,
There is nothing like generational course.

Instead of this man educating christians of the scriptures so that they will be free, he is ending up putting millions of Nigerians in unnecessary fear of the unknown and bondage.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
paxonel:

This is absolutely ridiculous ,
There is nothing like generational course.

Instead of this man educating christians of the scriptures so that they will be free, he is ending up putting millions of Nigerians in unnecessary fear of the unknown and bondage.

I absolutely concur with you for you concur with the truth.

The scripture says if anyone be in Christ Jesus, he is a new creation old things has passed away{ including generational curse}, behold all things has become new.

I don't know where this generational curse teaching is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
which one is generational curse, just be deceiving them up and down.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses by paxonel(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

I absolutely concur with you for you concur with the truth.

The scripture says if anyone be in Christ Jesus, he is a new creation old things has passed away{ including generational curse}, behold all things has become new.

I don't know where this generational curse teaching is coming from.
We are just being Africans, we so much believe in superstition we have taken it to church

(1) (Reply)

Warning Testimony Of Nigerian Pastor Chidubem Okwu / 10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible / Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.