Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones (25288 Views)

Refurbished Vs Used Phones / Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones by SUPOL(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
junnyjake:

One of my friends in Jos wants to sell his.
ask him how much he wan sell am?
Re: Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones by junnyjake(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
SUPOL:
ask him how much he wan sell am?
85k.
Super Clean!
Re: Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones by SUPOL(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
junnyjake:

85k.

Super Clean!
can I see them send d picture
Re: Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones by junnyjake(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
SUPOL:
can I see them send d picture to WhatsApp 08106611777

Would do tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Brother they do change IMEI number, my tight guy has done it on one iPhone like that but it will cost you few thousands so IMEI can be changed also. Unless you buy phones like "Vertu or Thuraya", that one na telecom or mast itself and its not also traceable (correct me if I'm wrong)
thats correct sha, but my advice applies to most of our local naija phone thieves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones by austinereds(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2017
junnyjake:

Thanks man. I now understand better.

Can you recommend a few good ones? I would appreciate.
Sophos Free Antivirus and Security
Re: Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones by Ennyholar: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Seriously this is so true...a dude was arrested just last week in my Area....I'll rather buy a new Tecno Spark than buy a used iPhone 6..wey go dey gimme wahala
Re: Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones by junnyjake(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
austinereds:

Sophos Free Antivirus and Security
Thanks man. you dare best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap / Wiko Slide 2 Review and Thoughts / Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.