Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex (11011 Views)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

dude ya a virgin .. you can deny all u want

hahahahah
i call you stuck up now you call me virgin cheesy cheesy

anyways yea you right.........i've been accepted into da virgin-hood again..............been celibate since november last year grin grin

if you still doubt give me a location and time.............we'll clarify it all in just 45mins of near endless pleasure wink wink
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahah
i call you stuck up now you call me virgin cheesy cheesy

anyways yea you right.........i've been accepted into da virgin-hood again..............been celibate since november last year grin grin

if you still doubt give me a location and time.............we'll clarify it all in just 45mins of near endless pleasure wink wink
celibate ke ... you only imagined sex and u turned pro?
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

the only strokes i give is the stroke of the cane.. still interested??
you like slave sex/ torture sex... thanks i Will Pass. Blackhawk01 is Far Better tongue
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:
hahahahaha
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

heheheh
honey give me a location, date and time.............grin (i'd suggest november though cos i'll be free to travel by then)
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
you like slave sex/ torture sex... thanks i Will Pass. Blackhawk01 is Far Better tongue
lol I don't do BDSM ooooo ..... blackhawk01 coman carry him abeg grin
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh
honey give me a location, date and time.............grin (i'd suggest november though cos i'll be free to travel by then)

lol babay slow down i like it slow
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

lol I don't do BDSM ooooo ..... blackhawk01 coman carry him abeg grin
but You Sabi the Coded name undecided
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
but You Sabi the Coded name undecided
thanks to fifty shades of Grey na ...
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:
thanks to fifty shades of Grey na ...
grin
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by post111(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
see as this topic dey sweet L3G3ND like die..... when will u hear my own kwanu?
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
post111:
see as this topic dey sweet L3G3ND like die..... when will u hear my own kwanu?

when you record it and send as a voice note
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

lol babay slow down i like it slow

slow down for what?
Honey no time to waste o...............you have to check if i'm a virgin and i've gat to know how good you are esp with those sexy tempting lips

PS: what the fvck happened to you today? shocked shocked
who made you sooo happy?

You're acting strange cheesy cheesy..............almost like you're free and not stuck up tongue
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

slow down for what?
Honey no time to waste o...............you have to check if i'm a virgin and i've gat to know how good you are esp with those sexy tempting lips

PS: what the fvck happened to you today? shocked shocked
who made you sooo happy?

You're acting strange cheesy cheesy..............almost like you're free and not stuck up tongue
told you I'm not
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by jemmabond(f): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't know about the men, but I've heard stories of women who bark like dogs during sex...I'm not joking.
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

told you I'm not

well it you a while to prove me wrong tongue

and i guess we can say you could be free when you feel like and want to smiley

but that doesnt mean you aiint stuck up tongue cheesy

g'evening..........hope you good smiley
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

doesn't mean I'll think you're not a virGin

I'm fine baby you? hoPe you danced today in church
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

I'm fine baby you? hoPe you danced today in church
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

I'm fine baby
you? hoPe you danced today in church

cheesy cheesy cheesy
well we'll never know if i'm a virgin or if you're stuck up till we meet................trust you'd be in sch by november and i'll be on a 2weeks break (i think from nov 17 or so).................maybe we could both satisfy our curiosity then wink

and yeah i danced like crazy o.......i even twerked and better than "prom" too tongue
was realy happy today sha..........to bad i couldnt crown it up with a convo with you sad sad
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
well we'll never know if i'm a virgin or if you're stuck up till we meet................trust you'd be in sch by november and i'll be on a 2weeks break (i think from nov 17 or so).................maybe we could both satisfy our curiosity then wink

and yeah i danced like crazy o.......i even twerked and better than "prom" too tongue
was realy happy today sha..........to bad i couldnt crown it up with a convo with you sad sad
awwww aren't you just the sweetest?
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

awwww aren't you just the sweetest?

yeah yeah grin
i do try my best wink wink

you didnt tell me...............which of dem guys do you prefer @op's list? grin
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
ajibolabd:
6. Real fucking dirty talk.

There’s dirty talk, and then there’s DIRTY talk. The kind of guy who does the latter strings together the kind of terms a website that gives sex advice can’t even print. It’s the kind of stuff that would make some women cringe and others orgasm immediately.

thepussyhunter:

yeah yeah grin
i do try my best wink wink

you didnt tell me...............which of dem guys do you prefer @op's list? grin
there
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

there

heheheh
you a feisty one aiint ya cheesy

and you like it rough and hard huh wink wink

nice.........real nice............lemme say no more and change the topic before this an mod closes this thread cos of lipsrsealed

So what did you write on yday
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by zexy2030(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh
you a feisty one aiint ya cheesy

and you like it rough and hard huh wink wink

nice.........real nice............lemme say no more and change the topic before this an mod closes this thread cos of lipsrsealed

So what did you write on yday
did nt write .. was to tired but i read a bit before sleeping
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

did nt write .. was to tired but i read a bit before sleeping

oh
guess the pain (inspiration) just wasnt enough sad

you know its really surprising to know you're the calculus and chemical reactions kinda lady..........................and then theres the writing and cartoons bonus added......................doesnt really tally sha grin

you either weird or unique.............which is it?
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh
guess the pain (inspiration) just wasnt enough sad

you know its really surprising to know you're the calculus and chemical reactions kinda lady..........................and then theres the writing and cartoons bonus added......................doesnt really tally sha grin

you either weird or unique.............which is it?

and i am now having a flare for web designing, software engineering and related stuffs .. don't blame me but ma passion evolves daily
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

and i am now having a flare for web designing, software engineering and related stuffs .. don't blame me but ma passion evolves daily

wow!! shocked
Okay i'll go with "weird" then cheesy

what havent you had a flare or passion for?............i doubt theres anything though undecided
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
i Am Mute most Times... If She Is Really Gettin Into My Head I Give a Light Moan... Its Been A While I FVCKED A GIRL Though

What have you been fuc*ing
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

boizaff spoil finish ehhh
lol wen u were whining that thing u didnt know abi
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
lol
mhisterdreezy:
lol wen u were whining that thing u didnt know abi
lolz i am innocent o
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
ScotFree:

What have you been fuc*ing
nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) / See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves! / Abeg, This One Is Too Heavy For My Mouth :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.