Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex (11056 Views)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
1. Low, almost inaudible moans.

For a variety of reasons, men aren’t as vocal during sex as women. For shy guys, this goes double. The true pinnacle of a quiet man enjoying himself is hearing a few very low moans in your ear. Sure, it may sound like weird tantric chants but it is the highest compliment.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
2. Rhythmic grunts.

This is a staple for most guys. Out of everything on this list, this is probably the most common. A few deep grunts paired with thrusting is generally considered an "acceptable" way to convey "hi hello this is great."
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
3. A weird noise he immediately regrets.

This will happen more often that guys will like to admit. He’s doing his best to stay quiet, and then suddenly, a weird yelp escapes his lips. Like a “hubulubuhubuh” or possibly a “gheep.” He obviously fought making this sound. He’ll likely pause for a moment to see if you’ll do or say anything, and then go right back into it. Please do him the courtesy of pretending this did not happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
4. Awkward silence.

This one is understandably creepy. Yes blah blah blah men might not be expected to be really vocal during sex, but if he’s so weirded out at the prospect of making noise that he’s completely silent? This could probably just make it way harder for you to orgasm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
5. Yelling “oh yeah” and/or “you like that?”

There are two kinds of people: those who love to talk during sex, and those who think it’s completely insane. Peppering The Sex with phrases like this is pretty vanilla, but understandably annoying. A gentle reminder that he's not cheering for a football team, he's having sex with a person, will effectively put a stop to this.
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
6. Real fucking dirty talk.

There’s dirty talk, and then there’s DIRTY talk. The kind of guy who does the latter strings together the kind of terms a website that gives sex advice can’t even print. It’s the kind of stuff that would make some women cringe and others orgasm immediately.
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
7. “I’m coming.”

Ninety-nine percent of the time, this is said when he’s orgasming. The other one percent is when you’re with a guy who gets off on lying pathologically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
8. Heavy breathing.

Another “classic.” He might not start up with Tarzan yells or “oh-my-god”s but you can at least tell he’s into it when his breathing gets really rushed and heavy.
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by solid3(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
9. Weird and embarrassing high-pitched squeals.

This is purely conjecture, but maybe some guys stay pretty quiet during sex because their sex noises are truly embarrassing. Maybe they lose themselves in the throes of passion and start screeching uncontrollably. Probably not, but it would explain some things.
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
hehehehe okay i am following
saintsammaurai
thepussyhunter (you especially)
deadrat
rottentomato

in fact all the nairaland guys come and confess
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
10. Screaming.
He might be super into it, or he might have just broken his penis .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:
hehehehe okay i am following saintsammaurai thepussyhunter (you especially) deadrat rottentomato

tongue
L3G3ND:
hehehehe okay i am following saintsammaurai thepussyhunter (you especially) deadrat rottentomato

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
ajibolabd:
3. A weird noise he immediately regrets.

This will happen more often that guys will like to admit. He’s doing his best to stay quiet, and then suddenly, a weird yelp escapes his lips. Like a “hubulubuhubuh” or possibly a “gheep.” He obviously fought making this sound. He’ll likely pause for a moment to see if you’ll do or say anything, and then go right back into it. Please do him the courtesy of pretending this did not happen.

LMAO.
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
ajibolabd:
tongue
grin grin grin grin
oya whisper ya own to me wink wink it's btw the two of us
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by iamJ(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
ajibolabd:

There’s dirty talk, and then there’s DIRTY talk. The kind of guy who does the latter strings together the kind of terms a website that gives sex advice can’t even print. It’s the kind of stuff that would make some women cringe and others orgasm immediately.
i'm one cry very loud insulting words with romantic violence

Bite her ear, spank her ass

1 Like

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by BiafranBushBoy: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pheewww!!!

I couldn't relate
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
ajibolabd:

oh my this kinda guy will just take me THEREEEEEEEEEEEEE talk dirty bang silly cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:
grin grin grin grin oya whisper ya own to me wink wink it's btw the two of us
no 10
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Everything but the Awkward silence.
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:
hehehehe okay i am following
saintsammaurai
thepussyhunter (you especially)
deadrat
rottentomato

i Am Mute most Times... If She Is Really Gettin Into My Head I Give a Light Moan... Its Been A While I FVCKED A GIRL Though
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
i Am Mute most Times... If She Is Really Gettin Into My Head I Give a Light Moan... Its Been A While I FVCKED A GIRL Though
lol you're re-virginizing? kepping it tucked in for le wifey? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

oh my this kinda guy will just take me THEREEEEEEEEEEEEE talk dirty bang silly cheesy cheesy
undecided
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by EmyLeo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol..
##funny write up tho...
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
Everything but the Awkward silence.
so You Like Fvck like This? undecided
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
undecided
a gal cannot confess again? i will buy another dose of otapiapia for u o grin
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

lol you're re-virginizing? kepping it tucked in for le wifey? cheesy cheesy cheesy
for Where... I Am Going To Fvck the Next Babe God Provides For Me...
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
for Where... I Am Going To Fvck the Next Babe God Provides For Me...
and u used God to promote ya fornication? brother the devil just added 2 cubes of brimstone to ya section in hell ... Repent man repent grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

a gal cannot confess again? i will buy another dose of otapiapia for u o grin
hahahaha AM NOT REALLY THE DEAD RAT. I Got A Phobial for Dead Things

1 Like

Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

and u used God to promote ya fornication? brother the devil just added 2 cubes of brimstone to ya section in hell ... Repent man repent grin grin
see This One... Something That Is On My Prayer Request. God Answers Everytime. I Dont ask For A Girl Friend,i Just Ask God To Lead Me To A Great girl and I Will Handle It From There... Who Knows?It Could Be You
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
see This One... Something That Is On My Prayer Request. God Answers Everytime. I Dont ask For A Girl Friend,i Just Ask God To Lead Me To A Great girl and I Will Handle It From There... Who Knows?It Could Be You
Abi but it's all a mirage jawe ... use soap if there is no girl yet grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahaha AM NOT REALLY THE DEAD RAT. I Got A Phobial for Dead Things
phobia for dead things shocked shocked so you eat LIVE chicken? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Items Ladies Put Inside Their Pusssy To Have Orgasm (PICS) / Why Do Reasonable People Elope? / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.